PDA

View Full Version : free general(musthavestory)

Holey
10-12-2013, 02:29 PM
give me a good reason and i will spawn a general for you and a group or you and your guild to kill. :D

Story has to be about early the best experience raid you've had on p99.
MUST BE DONE BY SUNDAY 12:00 PM PST
Good luck

SamwiseRed
10-12-2013, 03:11 PM
one time i had sex

Holey
10-12-2013, 03:15 PM
one time i had sex

get your troll outta here.

Cecily
10-12-2013, 10:34 PM
give me a good reason and i will spawn a general for you and a group or you and your guild to kill. :D

Story has to be about early the best experience raid you've had on p99.
MUST BE DONE BY SUNDAY 12:00 PM PST
Good luck

Once upon a time in a magical kingdom, two very best rogue friends named Cecily and Karki were spending time together dispatching the local kobold population in a cave that reeked of a mixture of bat and dragon poop. Karki was a very rich young man who was given all kinds of nice things from his wicked aunt Holey. Cecily was a poor young girl kicked out of Kelethin for saying some off color remarks about the Goddess Tunare. This made them very different, but they were still the best friends that had ever existed in the history of friendship.

Eventually the kobold corpses piled to the ceiling and Cecily lost sight of her friend. He had vanished and she never heard from him again. This made Cecily very sad, of course, and in Karki's memory she went on to be the best rogue on the server. Now just because she was the best rogue on the server, doesn't mean she was the richest so dammit Karki give me the epic so I can buy a manastone one day.

webrunner5
10-13-2013, 03:32 AM
Once upon a time in a magical kingdom, two very best rogue friends named Cecily and Karki were spending time together dispatching the local kobold population in a cave that reeked of a mixture of bat and dragon poop. Karki was a very rich young man who was given all kinds of nice things from his wicked aunt Holey. Cecily was a poor young girl kicked out of Kelethin for saying some off color remarks about the Goddess Tunare. This made them very different, but they were still the best friends that had ever existed in the history of friendship.

Eventually the kobold corpses piled to the ceiling and Cecily lost sight of her friend. He had vanished and she never heard from him again. This made Cecily very sad, of course, and in Karki's memory she went on to be the best rogue on the server. Now just because she was the best rogue on the server, doesn't mean she was the richest so dammit Karki give me the epic so I can buy a manastone one day.

+1. Would read again. Seems legit and sincere.

Holey
11-21-2013, 01:12 PM

WOW LATE post, cecily tonight, i shall pop general for you if its up <3
Hmu though /tell.pvp gream though to see if im online :p:cool:

Twainz
11-21-2013, 01:20 PM
WOW LATE post, cecily tonight, i shall pop general for you if its up <3
Hmu though /tell.pvp gream though to see if im online :p:cool:

/t pvp.gream noob.

I'm going to tell my story anyway.

This one time, in VP, Gream was pulling, and I was trolling as usual. Gream said fuck this, I'm not pulling anymore. Nizzar logged on Gream and pulled it without a problem. I still love Gream to this day.