PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Auto Stand When Casting a Spell

Rellapse35
10-11-2013, 12:02 PM
On p99 when you start to cast a spell it automatically stands you up this is not classic.

In classic for every spell you have hot keyed you needed /sit off in your macro.

If you need proof log onto Eqmac.

Also

Target window should not give the con of the mob you have targeted.

Plz fix these game breaking issues it is ruining my immersion.

Thanks

gortimer
10-11-2013, 12:05 PM
That's only because mac mice only have 1 button

Ele
10-11-2013, 12:40 PM
At least link the 2004 patch note:

http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20040526.html

Casting a spell while sitting will stand you up.
Camping while standing will sit you down automatically.

In classic for every spell you have hot keyed you needed /sit off in your macro.

/stand definitely a Luclin feature (http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20011204.html). Must use /sit off for proper immersion.

Rellapse35
10-11-2013, 12:49 PM
fix plz

Also i do not need to post patch notes.

Takes a dev 5 mins to log onto Eqmac to see how classic EQ suppose to look/run like.

Ele
10-11-2013, 12:53 PM
fix plz

Takes a dev 5 mins to log onto Eqmac to see how classic EQ suppose to look/run like.

If you want it changed, do the work for them and show them evidence.

Vandy
10-11-2013, 01:02 PM
fix plz

The reason to post patch note and supporting info is there are 1000 of us and only like 8 of them. If they have to search/log in eqmac for every single thing then it will take 9 months to change /stand to /sit off

freez
10-11-2013, 01:30 PM
On p99 when you start to cast a spell it automatically stands you up this is not classic.

If you need proof log onto Eqmac.

Also

Target window should not give the con of the mob you have targeted.

Plz fix these game breaking issues it is ruining my immersion.

Thanks

I thought u said u hated this shit

do u also whip urself irl for others sins?

=p

Retti_
10-11-2013, 01:33 PM
This bug thread will dissapear soon as rellapse gets zapped into making new account

Rellapse35
10-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Retti u dum

Bump this needs fixed

Rhun
10-13-2013, 03:45 AM
If that is so important to you, why dont you just turn it off in the options and get a target window that doesnt show the con color?

Rellapse35
10-13-2013, 08:18 PM
If that is so important to you, why dont you just turn it off in the options and get a target window that doesnt show the con color?

are you retarded? the whole point in this project is to make it classic right?

Why take out stuff like the compass and other simple non classic things without doing it to everything.

Rhun
10-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Ill refrain from insults. This is not WoW.

Its not the same. A compass is a huge deal, standing up, which can easily be turned off is not.

Rellapse35
10-14-2013, 08:44 PM
Ill refrain from insults. This is not WoW.

Its not the same. A compass is a huge deal, standing up, which can easily be turned off is not.

Compass is not a huge deal.

Auto standing while pressing a spell is.

Go play on Eqmac where you are use to autostand spell casting and see if you do not die a handful of times.

If you want this to be a classic server than it does not matter, if something can be easily turned off or not. That is not the point.

Rhun
10-16-2013, 06:45 AM
I have played without auto stand a very long time and dont remember ever dieing from it, unless I was AFK, in which case I would have died anyway. Something like that is quickly learned and then done without thinking.

Still stands, youre taking this minor and easily self-fixable issue way too serious. Youre even insulting people over it while on other threads about overdone classic features you whine about it being "too classic". Says it all.

Wrench
10-16-2013, 12:40 PM
only an idiot would have a problem making a macro to avoid this issue

relapse is just trolling you, rhun, you might not have been around here long enough to know the significance of that 35 at the end of his name

Treats
10-16-2013, 09:26 PM
You should have to hit sit/stand to cast a spell.

You should have to hit sit/stand to even move out of the sitting position.

I agree one minor detail isn't a huge issue, but when you start adding them all together you get EZ mode.

Rellapse35
10-17-2013, 07:06 PM
You should have to hit sit/stand to cast a spell.

You should have to hit sit/stand to even move out of the sitting position.

I agree one minor detail isn't a huge issue, but when you start adding them all together you get EZ mode.

Rellapse35
11-04-2013, 02:01 PM
^

nilbog
11-04-2013, 02:03 PM
The issues mentioned here are on a list of hard to fix client-specific problems.

Might not see a fix for a while.