PDA

View Full Version : Bristlebanes Folly

Ummaguma
07-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Bristlebanes Folly is a a new guild for the lower lvl player...

we can be Defined as a Lite Roleplay guild, a Social Guild, and a Stepping Stone Guild.

Lite Roleplay - /Say, and /Shout are RP'ish but tells, /gu, /g, and Obviously /ooc are not RP.

Social - That is pretty standard. all guilds are social to a degree. the more like minded a guild is, the more social it will be.

Stepping Stone - this is an old term that back in my day was a Bad thing. but I don't see it as such. we are NOT going to be an end game Raid guild. but we Will help each other get to that point. I'm in BF for the long haul... but I don't want my members to be. I want to see them learn the game, get to 50, 'leave the nest', and succeed with a guild that is a good fit for them.

We welcome all Races, Classes, lvl's, etc...

we do ask that you be at least 18 years of age.

we do NOT tolerate Beggars. do not mistake the phrase "stepping stone" as meaning Free Handouts. you get as much out of the guild as you put in.

Currently we have members ranging from lvl 2 to lvl 20 with the core of us being 11th(ATM). but hope to fill out our ranks from lvl 2 to lvl 49.

trying to give as much info as possible so you can get an idea if we are like minded and thus a good fit. so now I shall rant about who your possible future guild leader is.

I have been playing video games ALL my life. it all started with an Atari 2600, and evolved from there. I played RTS's and FPS's all through high school. I bought EQ within the first 2 weeks of it going live and played until Omens of War in 2004. I had a Capped out Shaman and Rogue with 400'ish AA's each. the Shaman had a /played of almost 400 days(and was never an AFK bazaar Mule). around 2003 I started Beta Testing Games for IGN. 2 months after Omens of War came out I left EQ and started playing Anarchy online. IGN would later get me on the Closed and Open Beta's for WoW. Dropped AO the Second WoW went Retail. IGN would drop me in 2006 after giving a very VERY bad review of DDO. I played WoW up untill recently trying out dozens of other games along the way. ....oh, and I like Pie.

if you skipped that block of text because its too long allow me to paraphrase. I play games, IGN is the devil, and I like Pie.

in RL I'm a 32 year old disabled stay at home dad with way too much spare time... and I really do Love me some pie.

If you are interested in an invite or would like more info please feel free to contact me here or in game.

Vulpin, Ummaguma, Stormbeard, or Papaw.

if you would like an invite in game and im not on you can also try to contact Skibum, or Kzersatz.

WARNING: Kzersatz is a Dirty dirty troll... he just looks like a human bard. you've been warned LOL

atvaata
07-21-2010, 02:49 AM
you should assimilate lost souls... GC's failed attempt at making a recruit guild since our leader totally shit out on us.

Ummaguma
08-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Seymour can also handle invites and questions... and he never sleeps

Itchybottom
08-20-2010, 10:56 PM
ZzZzZz...

Nikon
08-20-2010, 11:44 PM
ZzZzZz...

lies...