PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: sky item recharge (Necklace of Resolution Necklace of Resolution & Amulet of void"

alsa
10-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Just tried to recharge Necklace of Resolution Necklace of Resolution with mana battery type 4 and failed. It's listed on nilbog's post "14562 Necklace of Resolution Necklace of Resolution - Class 4" as rechargeable.

Also the wizard neck still flaged as "14556 Amulet of Planar Transference Amulet of Planar Transference - Class 5" the current "better" version Amulet of void isn't rechargeable.

Please fix, thank you.

Ele
10-04-2013, 01:11 PM
This was working as of a few weeks ago.

I've recharged my Necklace of Resolution a number of times now with Mana Battery Class 4 in a Box of the Void.

nilbog
10-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Just tried to recharge Necklace of Resolution Necklace of Resolution with mana battery type 4 and failed. It's listed on nilbog's post "14562 Necklace of Resolution Necklace of Resolution - Class 4" as rechargeable.

Had no trouble recharging this.

Also the wizard neck still flaged as "14556 Amulet of Planar Transference Amulet of Planar Transference - Class 5" the current "better" version Amulet of void isn't rechargeable.

Should it be? Completely separate item which would need it added.

alsa
10-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Went up again and I was able to charge it with mana battery type 4. Not sure what was wrong last time.

As for Amulet of void, it's the current reward for Wizard Test of Visualization (which was Amulet of Planar Transference). With the same click effect and same charge just a little better stats. I tried to dig out old posts and never see it stopped be rechargeable. However even after velious posts on most websites still call it "Amulet of Planar Transference". There shouldn't be any reason if the older version is rechargeable and the new version is not, is there?

yobert
06-08-2014, 08:44 AM
Had no trouble recharging this.

Should it be? Completely separate item which would need it added.

So Amulet of the Void cant be recharge? I tryed with box of void and class 5 battery as it says here but it dident work

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=59498