PDA

View Full Version : WTS Thex Dagger

Aza
07-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Hey guys Im interested in selling my Thex Dagger.

Please send me a PM with your offer or post it here I will check this regularly as Im playing on a screen beside this one.

Thank you.

guineapig
07-21-2010, 07:47 AM
I'm curious as to why this was posted in 2 seperate threads by 2 seperate people if it is indeed the same dagger being sold?

Aza
07-21-2010, 08:12 AM
Im going to state the obvious, since it seems its hard for you to understand... I sold it to him!

Messianic
07-21-2010, 08:55 AM
Im going to state the obvious, since it seems its hard for you to understand... I sold it to him!

Your condescending tone aside, that's actually not the obvious reality. Someone purchasing something that is among the rarest of items in EQ then turning around and re-selling it immediately is not the most obvious turn of events. Also, there are less than three hours between your original post selling this dagger and the other guy's post selling the purported "same dagger."

Generally, when someone is doing something nefarious, the first confrontation with that person is one where the person derides or insults you for even questioning them, or becomes indignant that they even have to answer simple, unassuming questions. Let's hope you're not doing anything nefarious, like duping items.

barrelrider
07-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Only a duper would know the answer to this one but it seems odd to think someone could "dupe" something that is lore as the duped one could not be in your inventory at the same time. My transaction with Aza was nothing but professional and you people are making him out to be a bad guy. I thought it was quite obvious it was the same dagger, also anyone tracking the sell would know this as it was stated in my for sale post.

Aza
07-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Give up Barrel, Its trolls that either seeking attention or just jelous, either way its sad.