PDA

View Full Version : Login In Issues?

rusty81
10-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Friend of mine who I am getting to Try P99 gets to the login screen (he did change the target with patchme) when he logs in he chooses his server and gets booted back to the login screen telling him to try re-patching to log in? thoughts?

gotrocks
10-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Have you:
A) downloaded the newest spell files

B) Changed your eqhost.txt file to the appropriate server?

If not, check the FAQ in my sig for instructions on how to do that.

rusty81
10-01-2013, 11:41 PM
We went through that list he is now getting the can't read memory error we adjusted the eq.INI file for resolutions it seemed to work he logs to create a new char same problem... It only works in windowed mode and is on a laptop unplayable in windows mode any other suggestions? As soon as he alt enters crash

rusty81
10-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks for your help guys!

So far I think we narrowed it down to the EQ.ini file with the resolutions. most likely because he is using his laptop. We will try to install on his desktop see if this makes a difference.

Changing the commands so far has not worked. continues to get the memory cannot be read error.

rusty81
10-02-2013, 08:48 AM

Every new account that wants to play on red needs to do this.

Also will try this. but before logging into the blue server he was able to log into the red. In-fact he was able to go full screen he left it running for a while, as soon as he logged out and tried to create a new character to actually play it was windowed again and problem started all over. (it is possible he logged into blue first)