PDA

View Full Version : Best Duo Class for a Druid?

VincentVolaju
07-19-2010, 02:13 AM
Wondering what you all think is the best duo class for a Druid, and why? What makes it a good combo? I was thinking an Enchanter maybe?

Phallax
07-19-2010, 02:16 AM
Necro, he can feed you mana. You can regen him. Both have snare abilities. Pet + snare kite = ownage.

Get yourself a manastone and you guys both have basically endless mana.

Qaedain
07-19-2010, 03:04 AM
Couldn't agree more. DRU+NEC = fun times.

Daldaen
07-19-2010, 07:27 AM
For kiting, this is true... if you are trying to duo dungeons an enchanter is a bit more reliable.

Clarity, CC through mez, DPS through charmed pet, damage mitigation through slow/stun is all very helpful.

A well played Enchanter / Druid combination could handle any group content in game at this point in time.

guineapig
07-19-2010, 07:38 AM
Agree with Daldaen.

Although if you are just planning on kiting outdoor mobs that don't cast spells then necro is indeed a great choice.

azeth
07-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Dru/nec is pretty unbeatable if your outdoors or at least have room to work.

If you're looking at breaking camps in traditional dungeon settings you may want to consider MAG/ENC, NEC/ENC

Messianic
07-19-2010, 08:07 AM
I think Magician would be really effective outdoors with an air/water/fire pet, or indoors with earth, although maybe not quite as effective outdoors as a necro.

It's helpful to think of a mage pet as kind of a really powerful dot that has capital cost but no maintenance cost (aside from maintaining burnout, i forget its duration or even if it has one). Druid snare, dot, pet follows behind and beats the tar out of the mob...

Indoors I think fighting undead as druid/nec would be pretty incredible. Necro = undead slow + dots + druid dots. Super efficient.

Ozz
07-20-2010, 11:29 AM
I think Magician would be really effective outdoors with an air/water/fire pet, or indoors with earth, although maybe not quite as effective outdoors as a necro.

It's helpful to think of a mage pet as kind of a really powerful dot that has capital cost but no maintenance cost (aside from maintaining burnout, i forget its duration or even if it has one). Druid snare, dot, pet follows behind and beats the tar out of the mob...

Indoors I think fighting undead as druid/nec would be pretty incredible. Necro = undead slow + dots + druid dots. Super efficient.

Necros did not get undead slow until luclin.

Nagash
07-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Hi!

Messianic
07-20-2010, 01:30 PM
I can see the 3 posts you created are full of links to some websites related to a different game. Would you please be so kind to stop? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Nagash

It's a bot, dude...

guineapig
07-20-2010, 01:31 PM
It's a bot, dude...

Already reported the account.