PDA

View Full Version : [Necro] Has anyone tried solo'ing in Kaesora?

crkhobbit
09-23-2013, 04:49 PM
I've never been in this zone that I can remember. Sounds like there are lots of undead and safe places to med.

I'm thinking level 35+, it might be possible to root-rot or undead charm. And 34 gives us CoB and VotS.

Am I crazy for wanting to do this? The ZEM looks to be really good there.

What if I had a 50+ mage friend to finish off mobs that got to under 50%?

Splorf22
09-23-2013, 05:32 PM
I tried to solo in Kaesora on Red as an enchanter at 37 and mostly failed. 40+ would probably work a lot better. Also Kaesora has a lot of cleric mobs which are kind of annoying.

phobus
09-23-2013, 10:19 PM
I tried to solo in Kaesora on blue as a necromancer at 37 and mostly failed. 40+ would probably work a lot better. Also Kaesora has a lot of cleric mobs which are kind of annoying.

That.

I spent quite a bit of time in there at 37, trying to charm the first undead mobs in the tunnel between the spiders and library. When charm held, it was pretty good, but when it didn't it got ugly. And it broke a lot - you're better off getting a few more levels between you and the mobs, I think.

And the cleric mobs, ugh. No matter what you do, when you break charm it heals itself back up to 50%.

With a duo partner, it should be awesome, but I think you will still want a couple more levels.

Estu
09-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Is 37 some magic number where every necromancer feels compelled to go to Kaesora a little too early and try charming? I don't get it.

Autotune
09-24-2013, 03:16 AM
That.

I spent quite a bit of time in there at 37, trying to charm the first undead mobs in the tunnel between the spiders and library. When charm held, it was pretty good, but when it didn't it got ugly. And it broke a lot - you're better off getting a few more levels between you and the mobs, I think.

And the cleric mobs, ugh. No matter what you do, when you break charm it heals itself back up to 50%.

With a duo partner, it should be awesome, but I think you will still want a couple more levels.

Duo with a cleric for obvious reasons and have a blast.

crkhobbit
09-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks all!

Freakish
09-24-2013, 04:38 PM
I did it leveling up. The problem as others have stated is the cleric mobs, and the undead area has quite a few of them.