PDA

View Full Version : So whats going on in AC for sure now?

bled12345
07-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Didnt see much in devs thread, seemed like AC mitigated full damage for a week or so, but now it seems like its all or nothing again.

Anyone with any info on exactly whats going on with AC and current state of AC? I want to know whether I should start regearing my 50 war with HP stuff again isntead of AC lol.

utenan
07-18-2010, 07:17 PM
bumb
Ive been getting hit a lot for max damage as of late

Malrubius
07-18-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm curious about this as well. Thanks in advance for any info.

Lazortag
07-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Proof that no matter how much easier you make the game for people, they will always bitch.

(also, probably the wrong forum)

Malrubius
07-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Proof that no matter how much easier you make the game for people, they will always bitch.

(also, probably the wrong forum)

Why are you trolling? It was a legitimate question and a possible bug. If you don't want classic EQ, go to another server already.

Zordana
07-19-2010, 03:52 AM
Why are you trolling? It was a legitimate question and a possible bug. If you don't want classic EQ, go to another server already.

cause people are always trolling, a thread with out trolling seems to be too boring for them...

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

Lazortag
07-19-2010, 08:49 AM

If it was a possible bug then you're in the wrong forum. My point is that likely nothing has changed but that nothing the GM's do for AC will ever be enough for people, since the new standard for AC was only good in relation to the last one, and soon this one will be considered "too hard" and people will want another AC change, ad infinitum.

Gorroth
07-19-2010, 09:49 AM
The AC changes were made because there wasn't any more mitigation returns upon stacking more AC, not because people just felt a need to bitch. Reaching the hard cap with just some planar gear during the Classic period definitely wasn't right.

astarothel
07-19-2010, 09:51 AM
cause people are always trolling, a thread with out trolling seems to be too boring for them...

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

That's totally a fucking Vorlon facepalming imo.

bled12345
07-20-2010, 11:38 PM
lol wow, epic grief and Aggro!!!

I played 1-50 with p99 AC, and had no gripes with it, the only reason why Im asking is before the AC change was supposed to happen ( simply mitigated some full damage hits from NPCs ) The best way to gear my warrior was with HP.

Then I thought AC got changed, so I swapped a bunch of my gear for higher AC stuff, however now I'm not noticing any AC mitigation, I don't know if I'm just tripping or if something was rechanged, and the devs patch notes don't really go into any detail or at least I havent found the right comment to explain.

I am in no way shape or form QQ'ing, I am totally cool with whatever, I just want to know the best way to make my warrior the best warrior he can be is all :D

All these squirrely aggro whores lurking in the shadows just waiting for a thread to pounce on and come across like some crystal meth smoking 16 year old who is pissed off at the world, please leave my thread! Find another outlet to lash out on, thanks ;)

===-----===========-----------================----- *
(Sapientia)
Bashndash - 50 ogre war
dashnbash - 44 highelf mage
Flashndash - 21 woodelf rogue

bled12345
07-20-2010, 11:41 PM
hmmm my bad, the only person aggro griefing is lazortag.

Lazortag, take some ecstacy, go get drunk and bang a hot chick :D Later broskies.

Lazortag
07-20-2010, 11:50 PM
u mad brew?

Tseng
07-21-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm mad, brew.

Icecometus
07-21-2010, 02:17 AM
It is better than it was. There was no promise from the GMs that it was perfect just improvement. From what I hear about the first few weeks of the server Melee suffered so the steady march forward is alright with me.

bled12345
07-21-2010, 03:18 AM
haha yeah, I have no idea about coding or programming or any of that jazz, all I know is that p99 kicks ass lol.

I can only imagine how complicated getting something like AC would be without fucking major shit up !!!!

I just want to know what its status is :D So I can modify my play style accordingly.