PDA

View Full Version : Spell icons since last patch

eqholmes
07-18-2010, 11:54 AM
I did a quick serach and didn't see what I was looking for. I updated my spell file with this last patch yesterday. (ya I'm slow and waited a week) Now my spell gems seem to all be displaying wrong icons. I did everything like I normally do and replaced my old file with the new one, and this also happens to be the ONLY time I deleted my old spell files instead of saving them as a back up. So I can either go with the spell file I saved from 2 months ago and make it work or I am hoping that someone has an idea what to do with the new spell file.

Im running the velious ui, windows vista. Didn't do anything out of the norm what so ever.

Thanks for the assistance ahead of time.

Holmes 50 Necro DA
Gretzky 49 Ranger DA

Uaellaen
07-18-2010, 12:02 PM
you also need to update your UI files ...

http://moestaverne.com/main/component/k2/itemlist/category/4-eqemulauncher.html

would do all required updates for you if you want to use the default UI

eqholmes
07-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Ahhhh alright. I appearently just blow at using computers. First time I will have had to update my ui files with the spell file, since downlaoding the veli UI 5 months ago. Normally I just replace my old spell folder and everything works like magic.

Thank you for your help uaellaen, sadly I can't make the fix's till I get off work in 6 hours.

Holmes 50 Nerco DA
Gretzky 49 Ranger DA

eqholmes
07-18-2010, 12:23 PM
Wow I'm dumb and didnt serach very hard, I'll get it handled now that i read more. Was just antz to play, since last night I didn't due to being pissed at the icons and my steak being well done!

Thanks

Holmes 50 Nerco DA
Gretzky 49 Ranger DA

utenan
07-18-2010, 12:25 PM
On a side not, is there anyway to use the new spell files with a custom UI? atm it just fucks up my icons, but im not useing the velious Ui or the titanium UI, and those have been changed to fit the new gem icons right?? Am I ever going to get to update my spell files?? : D