PDA

View Full Version : WTS The Legendary, Blue Two-Handed Hammer!

Lowlife
07-18-2010, 02:16 AM
One of the most beloved and controversial weapons of classic Everquest is for sale in your local EC Tunnel! The Legendary Blued Two Handed Hammer! http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=552

Best 2hb in the game for Melee and Hybrid Classes, and just behind Spiritist Hammer / Blight for Shaman at a FRACTION of the price. Only 7k! But it's not JUST a weapon, it's a valuable tool at your disposal with numerous applications!

Faction farming made easy! "How is there a human in Cabilis an hour after launch?"

AoE Groups for super charged exp! "DING! Me too! Me too!"

Take Power leveling that new alt to a new level! "I thought that was your alt, not your main?!"

And much much more!

/t Lowlife your local tunnel Gnome for more information!

Trades and trade/plat packages always considered.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

From an EQ Newsletter:

Lost Quests - The Blued Steel Hammer

The "Blued Steel Hammer" is a weapon of legendary repute, but whose existence has been relegated to myth. Most people believe it is no longer in the game.

Those people are wrong!

The "Blued Steel Hammer" was the reward for a very old and notorious quest that could not be completed for a while. Most players have forgotten about the hammer

However, the Blued Steel Hammer is out there. It is one of several items that no one has yet discovered. Or "rediscovered," in this case.
"I implemented the Blued Steel Hammer quest a long time ago, before last E3, but no one has discovered it yet," says Jeremy Ellis, designer on EverQuest. "'Old school' players should recognize the name of the item."

Lowlife
07-18-2010, 12:39 PM
http://www.webdesign-guru.co.uk/icon/wp-content/uploads/sold.gif

VincentVolaju
07-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Wow dude your going all out. You make me wanna buy shit from you even if I dont need it!

Lowlife
07-18-2010, 06:45 PM
it's all about presentation.