PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Not being able to hit mobs, not showing same zone etc

Culkasi
09-15-2013, 04:23 PM
Had quite a few different issues today in both Paw and SolA.

First, in SolA in the bar room, I was in combat, but melee hits didn't hit the mobs. We thought it was a certain spot, but happened a lot. You don't get miss messages, you get no messages at all. Also, when this happens, mobs healthbar don't change (stay at 100%) untill all of a sudden they are dead, and rest of group don't see you hitting either.
I thought this was a location issue in SolA, but later we went to Paw, and a few different things happened. Firstly, what happened to me earlier in SolA now happened to our warrior in the group. He had to relog to fix, but then 10 min later it happened again.
We also had a problem where I relogged after having this issue, when I came back and was invited to group, one of the group members appeared not to be in zone for me though she was for rest of group / herself. If I did a /who she wasn't on the list, and in group window she was greyed out.

All in all a few issues for us today

kaev
09-15-2013, 04:53 PM
That melee bug has to do with getting target by /assist while target is at range, if you <tab> twice (i.e. target yourself and back to the mob) it usually fixes it.