PDA

View Full Version : bronze armor, how long?

Seeatee
07-17-2010, 11:30 PM
I just came back to playing here on P1999, I am a level 9 dark elf shadow knight, I have a full set of bronze armor I acquired from guildie friend of mine, how long is bronze viable for? at what level should I start thinking about upgrading? and my big question, since I am not a twink and have no higher level toon, being an SK, what can I do when that time comes to earn money to buy my gear?

or will the bronze last me until I am actually able to farm better gear my self?

I am really very lost on this, and any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Kambris
07-18-2010, 12:15 AM
You can pretty much squeeze by with Bronze until you pick up various pieces of Darkforge in your 30s, primarily through grouping in Cazic Thule.

Allakhazam link. (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=darkforge#Quests)

This is coming from a rogue's perspective though, and what I've seen other SK's manage. I've never leveled one past 4 myself, so I'm sure a more seasoned SK will chime in with more helpful advice for anything you can pick up inbetween Bronze and Darkforge.