PDA

View Full Version : WTS Account selling? (for pp)

yaaaflow
07-17-2010, 05:37 AM
So a long time ago I thought I'd want to play a ogre SK so I started one on a seperate account and got him up to level 30 and decked him out. Then I realized that melee chars just aren't for me, sold off most of his stuff and forgot about the account. I only even consider it since he is an ogre sk with a pre-nerf guise, which could be handy for someone wanting to start up an sk. Also I'm otherwise broke ingame and don't want to have to farm stuff to buy nice things.

Was wondering if selling an account is within the rules, provided anyone was even interested?

If so... taking pp offers on a 30 ogre sk with pre-nerf guise, jboots, pegasus cloak. He's got a cool name. All starting points put into sta. Get in touch with me via pm if interested, and for more details.

If this isn't allowed then feel free to delete this npnp

whitebandit
07-17-2010, 07:51 AM
sounds legit to me, haha if i had any money to offer id do that..

Aza
07-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Cool if this is legit im willing to buy a lvl 45+ class for a manastone! PM me!

Omnimorph
07-18-2010, 10:52 AM
This might be legit to the rules, but i don't like where it's going :/ accounts are free, you PL one up and you can be churning out toons to sell reliably making money.

Damaja
07-18-2010, 11:06 AM
This might be legit to the rules, but i don't like where it's going :/ accounts are free, you PL one up and you can be churning out toons to sell reliably making money.
Yea but buying and selling of accts would not be a bad thing, hell I might even do it to save myself the trouble leveling =P BUT ... I do see your point also.