PDA

View Full Version : LF Guild

Urbanzkopf
07-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Hey,
Im a level 14 halfling druid, and im looking for a guild. Now i know most of you who are recruiting here are looking for higher levels but im just looking for a social guild with lots of friendly players who can give some advice and would like to group up from time to time. Im not looking for a big commitment guild (YET =P) as im a lowbie.. Thanks for taking the time to read this Hope to see you ingame!

Urb

Walabaego
07-17-2010, 02:06 AM
A lot of guilds have a 'sister guild' with alts and lowbies in it outside of the main raid group guild :P Im sure you'll see some recruiting in EC, good luck out there!

Uaellaen
07-17-2010, 10:10 AM
what timezone are you playing? if you are playing during EU times check out http://luclin.de/forum/index.php europa ...

Swishahouse
07-18-2010, 08:18 AM
/agree. i lvl'd up in europa and there were pretty much always people on , help with quests, dungeon groups, etc. really good atmosphere and ppl aswel =)

cheers mate

Nedala
07-18-2010, 03:58 PM
Hey,
Im a level 14 halfling druid, and im looking for a guild. Now i know most of you who are recruiting here are looking for higher levels but im just looking for a social guild with lots of friendly players who can give some advice and would like to group up from time to time. Im not looking for a big commitment guild (YET =P) as im a lowbie.. Thanks for taking the time to read this Hope to see you ingame!

Urb

i grouped with you in CB :)

Come join europa if you playing in EU timezone :)