PDA

View Full Version : Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Vermouth
09-06-2013, 04:28 PM
http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/

Very fun game to play, especially on those days that you have < 1 hour to get on a game. Best way to describe it would be a FPS but with swords and bows. It took me a few games to get the hang of it but it was worth the learning curve. I got it through Steam and they recently had a weekend sale selling it for around $5, normally sells for $24 or $25.

If you like FPS games and medieval weapons then get this game now!

phacemeltar
09-06-2013, 04:30 PM
heres the free version http://www.pvkii.com/

i actually heard about p99 on the Slammin Butt Pirates server, the only one with thirdperson enabled with low US ping.

if anyone wants to play i can show you the ropes. also there is an expansion being planned.

Stinkum
09-06-2013, 04:42 PM
amazing game, been playing it awhile now

it would be cool if they somehow made a game that combined eq classic with chivalry

Lojik
09-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Warband is a lot like this, been out for a long time. Warband is a bit less arcade like with the graphics (and not as good graphics either) but multiplayer gameplay is awesome. Tough as shit when you first start playing though. You can often get warband for the $5 sale too. Only downside is there are not that many people in NA who play, so there are only a handful of servers with low pings which are really necessary to be able to compete. Is Chivalry better in that respect?

Leddy
09-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Chivalry is pretty much the good version of EQ pvp minus magic.

Hasbinbad
09-08-2013, 02:10 PM
chivalry confirmed full of fun by awesome community.

Hasbinbad
09-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Chivalry is pretty much the good version of EQ pvp minus magic.
There is no good version of EQ pvp.

Psycher
09-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Very fun and at time, VERY frustrating game. But similar to EQ, the game makes you want to get better and you unlock different weapons with kills. Very fun and more tactical then it appears.

Hasbinbad
09-08-2013, 03:19 PM
my vanguard will can opener your head bro

Autotune
09-08-2013, 03:55 PM
can't wait for ninjas, pirates, and samurai!

Godefroi
09-08-2013, 05:04 PM
can't wait for ninjas, pirates, and samurai!

Your key is in my e-mail box already sir ;)

Godefroi
09-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Actually Deadliest warrior is spartans and samurai lol as much as I think this is a horrible mix, I believe it will be fun as hell !

They added a map with the Spartan hole, expect THIS IS SPARTA kick actions lol

Autotune
09-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Actually Deadliest warrior is spartans and samurai lol as much as I think this is a horrible mix, I believe it will be fun as hell !

Yeah lol. I was just playing with the classes I listed because Spartans and Samurai just seemed like two random warriors to add, but samurai really make me want to play so bad. Just something about those masks.

Vermouth
09-09-2013, 09:09 AM
my vanguard will can opener your head bro

Love playing Van for this reason. Sneaking up on an archer makes me laugh so hard. Then I rage when a Van does it to me.

Vermouth
09-09-2013, 09:11 AM

Can't wait to play this expansion!!!

Nogdar
09-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Played the shit out of Chivalry too, amazing game to play with your buddies and easy with steam/join game etc.

10/10 game. It's like CS but in a medieval setting :p

Champion_Standing
09-09-2013, 03:56 PM
heres the free version http://www.pvkii.com/

i actually heard about p99 on the Slammin Butt Pirates server, the only one with thirdperson enabled with low US ping.

if anyone wants to play i can show you the ropes. also there is an expansion being planned.

Not even close lol, not saying that PVK isn't fun, but I would hardly call it the "free version" of Chivalry.

Stinkum
09-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Chivalry is literally $5, why would you care about playing a free shitty version