PDA

View Full Version : Best spots for 26-34 solo?

DrKvothe
09-03-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm still getting a feel for p1999, and I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions for 26-34 beyond what I've researched here so far. I prefer duoing > soloing > grouping, and I prefer leveling in places where I dont have to sit around waiting to get into a group.

LoIO
WW Giant Fort
SK KFC/centaurs/gnolls
HHK (group)
mistmoore (group??)

If anyone has specific level advice, that would be even better. That you very much in advance for your help!

Edit: doh.im a barbarian shaman in mostly banded w/ goblin parrying thingy

Estu
09-03-2013, 05:08 PM
You really ought to post your class when you're asking a question like this.

gummab
09-04-2013, 10:45 AM
You could add unrest basement aswell, i'm sure you can get upto lvl35 down there.

I personally done 19-36 in SK,only leaving to hit EC every now and again..

kaos057
09-04-2013, 10:50 AM
mammoths in everfrost are good at those levels

Potus
09-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Sister Island. Prepare to destroy your Kelethin faction for GLORIOUS PLATINUM AND EXP.

Growlers
09-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Sister Island. Prepare to destroy your Kelethin faction for GLORIOUS PLATINUM AND EXP.

Yeah I did this too, but I'm a Troll. I think it might just be Kelethin Warrior faction but who cares, who wants to hang out at Abercrombie & Fitch anyways.

Potus
09-05-2013, 03:14 AM
Yeah I did this too, but I'm a Troll. I think it might just be Kelethin Warrior faction but who cares, who wants to hang out at Abercrombie & Fitch anyways.

Yeah it's one of the most worthless factions and it can be repaired by doing the muffins for Pandos quest. The money you get from the sword sisters alone makes it worthwhile, the exp is nothing to sneeze at.

DrKvothe
09-05-2013, 11:09 AM
I have two concerns with sisters camp.

1) Can I solo it at 26, untwinked? Should I expect to need to duo?
2) How camped is this spot? If its taken, is there anything else that's reliable, fairly safe solo exp nearby while I wait?

Zeonick
09-07-2013, 12:17 PM
I have a question about the sister spawn also, will the exp be good enough for me to solo to 34? Im trying to find a good spot to go from 32-34.will

Swish
09-08-2013, 12:51 PM
I have a question about the sister spawn also, will the exp be good enough for me to solo to 34? Im trying to find a good spot to go from 32-34.will

You won't get to 34 at the sisters, they're at their best in the mid-late 20s.

Unrest basement however? Maybe upstairs at fireplace solo?

Swish
09-08-2013, 12:53 PM
I have two concerns with sisters camp.

1) Can I solo it at 26, untwinked? Should I expect to need to duo?
2) How camped is this spot? If its taken, is there anything else that's reliable, fairly safe solo exp nearby while I wait?

There's 3 single pull named sisters... Antinime (near the docks), the one on the end of the dock, and one by a tree nearish the 2 spawn sisters. I'd say give Antinime some root rot and see what happens.

Hard to say for sure, but she's the lowest of them iirc :)

DrKvothe
09-09-2013, 12:55 PM
I've been duoing the rich sisters with various other classes, and it's been a lot of fun. Duoing exp is kind of slow, but very rewarding in cash. I think the problem with solo is that I'm relying on envenomed breath (lvl 24 poison dot) for all of my dps. Feels like I'm spending a lot of time on each enemy.

The 3 near the dock are easy single pulls, easily soloed. All of these people have surprisingly high resist rates, so I always make sure to be 80% or higher mana just in case i get chain envenomed breath resists. Even the 'poor' single pull sisters always (or nearly always) drop a belt that sells for 1.4pp each, so they're still quite good money, compared to other options.

Shaman gets some pretty sweet spells at 29, but none that really help me solo. Maybe befriend animal?