PDA

View Full Version : The place to be.

CaptainArse
09-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Greetings fellow Everquesters, I have only just joined this forum and quite pleased to say, Wonderful Community, Absolute pinnacle of community interaction.

Would also like to add, for years I have searched for an RPG/MMO in the style of EQ and merely failed at every turn.

But upon stumbling into this site I think my search can finally stop, my my how I have missed this world. :o

-CaptainArse

applesauce25r624
09-03-2013, 03:23 PM
welcome aboard, captain

Tecmos Deception
09-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Yep, p99 rocks. I would probably have given up on MMOs entirely if I hadn't found it a few years ago.

Weekapaug
09-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Ahoy, Captain.

Welcome!

CaptainArse
09-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Yep, p99 rocks. I would probably have given up on MMOs entirely if I hadn't found it a few years ago.
Honestly, I was very close to just giving up all Online Games, p99 is going to keep me occupied till the end of time.

Swish
09-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Honestly, I was very close to just giving up all Online Games, p99 is going to keep me occupied till the end of time.

Many gripe about the classic timeline, and how we should be in Velious by now etc.

Had that happened, Cap'n wouldn't have seen the Kunark expansion and would only see P99 in its final classic form. I for one am glad that he has the chance to experience Kunark before Velious is launched :)

Welcome aboard Captain.. enjoy, and don't forget to take a look at the PvP server etc ;)

CaptainArse
09-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Many gripe about the classic timeline, and how we should be in Velious by now etc.

Had that happened, Cap'n wouldn't have seen the Kunark expansion and would only see P99 in its final classic form. I for one am glad that he has the chance to experience Kunark before Velious is launched :)

Welcome aboard Captain.. enjoy, and don't forget to take a look at the PvP server etc ;)
I started on Kunark from the year it was released, only fitting I should experience it one final time before Velious consumes us.

Sidelle
09-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi there. Welcome. :)