PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Pet Random Attack Mobs?? WHY!!

Xinpus
09-03-2013, 08:33 AM
My Pet is just Random Attack Mobs. I be sit there med up and it will just start to run off and attack stuff. this has happen more then 5 time. And has got me killed to from it.

big league chew
09-03-2013, 09:58 AM
pets be like yaaaahhhhh
i be like why u no sit med up 5 time

SamwiseRed
09-03-2013, 10:41 AM
what zone, pet pathing be borked as hell in some zones. its possible your mob ran around the entire zone before reaching you thus agroing everything in sight. You sure you arent medding close to mobs? before you med are you hitting pet back away just to make sure hes not agroed to something else?

not enough info given to warrant a bug report friend. good luck.

Xadion
09-04-2013, 10:30 AM
I have had this on live, little joey just would run off and attack something at complete random. Had to do a pet get lost real fast sometimes... Twas always a freak occurance.

kaos057
09-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Need a lot more info. Pet pathing sucks here. If you were in a dungeoun and got too close to a wall it could cause the pet to run off like an idiot and aggro everything in its path.

gotrocks
09-06-2013, 05:58 AM
pets be like yaaaahhhhh
i be like why u no sit med up 5 time

chewie this is like the funniest thing ever.

nilbog
01-23-2014, 02:18 PM
I remember several times necromancer pets would 'hehe' and go walking off. I do not remember that happening with mage pets. Back then I assumed it was intended as necromancers didn't have as much control over their minions as magicians did (animated versus created). Now, I think it was probably a bug lol.

Nirgon
01-23-2014, 02:28 PM
On classic plane of hate raids we absolutely would not allow pets except for rare cases/exceptionally attentive players (usually seen rocking Inny book).