PDA

View Full Version : Druid leveling 18+

Wulfson99
09-02-2013, 07:57 AM
Hello, looking for some advice on where to advance to next after 18. I luckily have gotten the sisters camp in Lfay and dinged 18, unfortunately they are turning LB and green to me. Just wondering where is a good spot to head to next for solo exp, I generally prefer solo at the moment and if i feel like grouping I'll probably head to unrest. Although I had a train filled day there already lol.

I have tried some charming in EK, found it somewhat unreliable. When it worked out it was alright, but mostly I just kept getting attacked/interrupted by other mobs wandering around. Also the loot isn't very good. Might be worth trying again now that I am a little higher, but I'd prefer somewhere else.

Also, what kind of upgrades should I be working towards as I level? I have managed to make some plat at the sisters camp and through selling CB belts and such. So far I've gotten a wraith bone hammer, split paw gloves, and some 2wis rings. I plan on trying to get the testament of vanear when I hit 19 as well.

Thanks for any input!

Swish
09-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Not perfect but at 20ish consider the "lower" part of Overthere (near the mud pool/WW zoneline). Its open, mobs drop cash loot mostly...and you can sell to the vendor there.

Similarly, LOIO near the windmill (vendor there).