PDA

View Full Version : New Teams Server?

Laugher
09-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Hey all

I was kind of paying attention to the twitch talk last night (had some rl aggro for most of it) but from what I saw we're going to have a teams pvp server at some point? Was just curious as to if an eta was talked about with it because it sounds interesting and I'd want to be there when it opens :D

Tecmos Deception
09-01-2013, 10:41 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/ofmki.jpg

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 10:42 AM
I missed the twich thing because I was drunk watching football all day, but I was really looking forward to hear what it was all about.

Any info on what all they got into available anywhere?

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 10:45 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/ofmki.jpg

Are you an idiot?

There was a twich stream with the P99 develeopers last night and the purpose of it was to discuss "new ideas for pvp." I gather, from the OP, that they are talking about a new teams PvP server. That would be fantastic. Will it be like SZ?

He's talking about an actual event that happened, not recruiting for red 99. Or stupid.

And I would love to hear more about it, because I missed it.

Go away.

Rec
No eta

Laugher
I think its recorded on sirkens stream

twitch.tv/sirkenp99

guess I could start there too lol

Laugher
09-01-2013, 10:46 AM
kk thx Rec

SamwiseRed
09-01-2013, 10:46 AM
teams server inc, no eta. 3 teams seems like the most favored amount of teams. i am praying to tunare they use the SZ ruleset or at least the teams from sz. pras.

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 10:48 AM
I think its recorded on sirkens stream

twitch.tv/sirkenp99

guess I could start there too lol

Awesome, thank you. Headed there now.

One Tin Soldier
09-01-2013, 11:04 AM
I listened to part of the discussion. It's too long for me to listen to the whole thing.

Ok, so a new PvP server. From what I listened to I don't think they really get why the not-so-hardcore types (like myself) dropped out of the existing PvP server but whatever. A new server will be fun for a while at least.

Tiggles
09-01-2013, 11:05 AM
teams server inc, no eta. 3 teams seems like the most favored amount of teams. i am praying to tunare they use the SZ ruleset or at least the teams from sz. pras.

I'm praying they use 100% SZ ruleset with classic resists and stop listening to these box locusts who destroy every EMU server they play on.

I don't understand how Nilbog can be so adamant about classicism on blue but on the other hand Rogean/Sirken tries to bend over backwards to appease a small very vocal minority of red players.

SZ may of been the lowest pop server but it also came at a much latter time then VZ/TZ/RZ if it was a launch server it would of been grand.

This is the LAST chance for a good pvp EMU server don't fuck it up with global /ooc custom resists yellow fucking text, battlegrounds custom pvp levels,Insane XP bonuses and Variance. Make it SZ rules, make it CLASSIC and people will play on it just because it's a new server.

Hardcoded teams with no level limit fixes OOR Healing,Cross Teaming and cuts down on high level griefing.

My only issue is that with Kunark being 100% evil dominated and allowing for leveling from 1-60 in almost uncontested territory made evils the go to choice for blue players, This was evened out with Velious allowing the neutrals to move there and having the good team stay in mostly old world.

If the server is released with out Velious it may destroy the ecosystem irreparably or it may force the good/neutrals to make a foothold inside of FV and maybe chance it for the better that remains to be seen.

I'll be discussing this more on my stream soon in about an hour, I welcome any and all opinions.

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 11:11 AM
I'm praying they use 100% SZ ruleset with classic resists and stop listening to these box locusts who destroy every EMU server they play on.

I don't understand how Nilbog can be so adamant about classicism on blue but on the other hand Rogean/Sirken tries to bend over backwards to appease a small very vocal minority of red players.

SZ may of been the lowest pop server but it also came at a much latter time then VZ/TZ/RZ if it was a launch server it would of been grand.

This is the LAST chance for a good pvp EMU server don't fuck it up with global /ooc custom resists yellow fucking text, battlegrounds custom pvp levels,Insane XP bonuses and Variance. Make it SZ rules, make it CLASSIC and people will play on it just because it's a new server.

Hardcoded teams with no level limit fixes OOR Healing,Cross Teaming and cuts down on high level griefing.

My only issue is that with Kunark being 100% evil dominated and allowing for leveling from 1-60 in almost uncontested territory made evils the go to choice for blue players, This was evened out with Velious allowing the neutrals to move there and having the good team stay in mostly old world.

If the server is released with out Velious it may destroy the ecosystem irreparably or it may force the good/neutrals to make a foothold inside of FV and maybe chance it for the better that remains to be seen.

I'll be discussing this more on my stream soon in about an hour, I welcome any and all opinions.

^^^This.

Reiterating....SZ went live with velious. If we can't launch with velious we should launch with orignal content only, because Kunark unbalances everything.

Rec
09-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Evil definitely has a lot going for it. I would love to have the 3 teams of SZ, it by far makes everything more interesting. However they have to plan for the huge numbers on the evil side and do something to give the other teams a boost.

Vandy
09-01-2013, 11:19 AM
These aren't classic servers and there is no way to reproduce 100% classic experience.
That being said I'm interested in the modified Ruleset that was posted for SZ.

It has aspects added to help balance the huge advantages of going Evil

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=120312

I don't like everything in the proposal but for the most part seems pretty interesting.

Swish
09-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Planetside was (and Planetside 2 IS) way better for the 3 teams setup :p

Tecmos Deception
09-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Are you an idiot?

There was a twich stream with the P99 develeopers last night and the purpose of it was to discuss "new ideas for pvp." I gather, from the OP, that they are talking about a new teams PvP server. That would be fantastic. Will it be like SZ?

He's talking about an actual event that happened, not recruiting for red 99. Or stupid.

And I would love to hear more about it, because I missed it.

Go away.

OP asked for info about a new PvP server in the PvE section of the forums when there are 40 threads about this shit in, you guessed it, the PvP forums.

So he's either too stupid to know where PvP discussion is going to take place, or he knows where the discussion is and he is actually just trying to subliminal message people into thinking about red.

Rec
09-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Well they are hoping to pull as many people from the blue server as they can so it's not totally out of place.

It's important to know what a blue player would want to get them to move over to teams

Giovanni
09-01-2013, 01:11 PM
The existing red99 characters are going to be copied over to blue99 in 6-12 months per the "no-wipe" policy.

Giovanni
09-01-2013, 01:12 PM
The good news for you guys is that TMO will finally have some competition with Nihilum.

Laugher
09-01-2013, 01:36 PM
OP asked for info about a new PvP server in the PvE section of the forums when there are 40 threads about this shit in, you guessed it, the PvP forums.

So he's either too stupid to know where PvP discussion is going to take place, or he knows where the discussion is and he is actually just trying to subliminal message people into thinking about red.

As a blue player I just assumed to post in the blue forums, sorry Tec didn't mean to anger you on a minor issue such as posting subject matter in what I now know is the wrong place. :D

*edit* Also should add I didn't really bother to check the red forums, although I've played it a little I don't often venture to the pvp forum.

*edit edit* I like the idea of a fresh classic start in response to your post Rec, classics fun lol and teams seems like it would give a good in between for red and blue players being that you'd have an alliance to depend on as opposed to being solo on red or left without the option of killing people on blue. Anyway is has appeal imo because of the fact that a. its another classic start and b. teams give you a little bit of a homebase in terms of groups, crowds etc.

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 01:54 PM
As a blue player I just assumed to post in the blue forums, sorry Tec didn't mean to anger you on a minor issue such as posting subject matter in what I now know is the wrong place. :D

*edit* Also should add I didn't really bother to check the red forums, although I've played it a little I don't often venture to the pvp forum.

No apolgies necessary, I mostly play blue too and don't really go to the red section that much. I had been looking forward to the twitch feed for weeks but completely forgot about it till I saw your thread. So, thanks for posting.

Even if you were trying to get people to come to red, who freaking cares? We don't need self appointed forum police, and anyone who doesn't want to read something are *gasp* more than welcome to not read it. The fact that someone would actually take the time to create and post a gif in a thread that they clearly have no interest in anyway is just LOL

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 01:56 PM
double post

Kevynne
09-01-2013, 02:53 PM

Deity war>race war

Tiggles
09-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Deity war>race war

runlvlzero
09-01-2013, 03:17 PM

SZ rules could easily be done on a garage box overnight. The expansions for SZ were even titanium. It was a titanium box. I don't see why someone from the SZ community hase not done it already. Don't forget SZ had custom resists and spells in PVP by then, or very shortly after it launched, from classic.

That being said if an SZ box popped up with the "Integrity" of P99 (yes I just used P99 as setting the bar for EMU integrity) I would try it in a heartbeat.

I'de much rather prefer P99 do it so I can have my toons merged there or don't loose them if the box dies.

SamwiseRed
09-01-2013, 03:20 PM

wow this person on blue (and in TMO no less) actually knows what the fuck he is talking about. unlike all the morans on the red forums now crying about their precious ffa server lol. pras tiggles, i hope to see you on the new box but understand if you dont come.

Tiggles
09-01-2013, 03:21 PM
SZ rules could easily be done on a garage box overnight. The expansions for SZ were even titanium. It was a titanium box. I don't see why someone from the SZ community hase not done it already. Don't forget SZ had custom resists and spells in PVP by then, or very shortly after it launched, from classic.

That being said if an SZ box popped up with the "Integrity" of P99 (yes I just used P99 as setting the bar for EMU integrity) I would try it in a heartbeat.

I'de much rather prefer P99 do it so I can have my toons merged there or don't loose them if the box dies.

Yeah SZ had a lot of fixes that they learned from the other PVP servers, you don't have to add a lot of new shit

Azure
09-01-2013, 03:21 PM
I like Tiggles. *Nvm! Tiggles admitted it and he is the better man!* <3

Tiggles
09-01-2013, 03:25 PM
wow this person on blue (and in TMO no less) actually knows what the fuck he is talking about. unlike all the morans on the red forums now crying about their precious ffa server lol. pras tiggles, i hope to see you on the new box but understand if you dont come.

I'm a savage bluebie now, but I played on SZ since day one till Gates of Discord and I played on VZ/TZ when I found out about EMUs.

The red community now is the reason why we can't have a high population PVP server and if they are not pandered too you will attract a population of players.

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 03:29 PM
I like Tiggles. He's missing some facts about SZ. Like that fact that it wasn't a classic box at all, ever.

SZ went live during Velious. That's classic era as most consider it. Luclin came a few months later and the portals of that, along with the later clicky books and pok of PoP worked heavily against the nature of that particular ruleset. Don't know about that personally because I was only there for the first few months, but during the time I was there it was awesome.

And he's right...SZ ruleset was an answer to what was wrong with the the other zeks. And it appealed to the broadest base of players.

I had the twitch thing running while I was doing other things, but it sounds like they are wanting to put in narrow pvp level limits and training came up, but I'm not sure what they said about that. If they go with a ruleset like SZ but put in level limits and disallow training they are going to cock up the whole thing up. SZ had a balance to it that worked.

Fix resists and go with the straightup SZ ruleset as it was on SZ, with velious at release, and this server will be fantastic.

Azure
09-01-2013, 03:33 PM
SZ went live during Velious. That's classic era as most consider it. Luclin came a few months later and the portals of that, along with the later clicky books and pok of PoP worked heavily against the nature of that particular ruleset. Don't know about that personally because I was only there for the first few months, but during the time I was there it was awesome.

And he's right...SZ ruleset was an answer to what was wrong with the the other zeks. And it appealed to the broadest base of players.

I had the twitch thing running while I was doing other things, but it sounds like they are wanting to put in narrow pvp level limits and training came up, but I'm not sure what they said about that. If they go with a ruleset like SZ but put in level limits and disallow training they are going to cock up the whole thing up. SZ had a balance to it that worked.

Fix resists and go with the straightup SZ ruleset as it was on SZ, with velious at release, and this server will be fantastic.

Sounds like a plan :p

Bazia
09-01-2013, 03:51 PM
sz is the one where 60s could kill level 1s right

just want that cleared up if possible

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 03:56 PM
If memory serves, I think you were immune to PvP till 6 or 8, unless you went into particular zones (thanks to one fansy the bard) that you wouldn't be at that level anyway.

But, yes, once at the level to be pvp enabled any level could kill any other level. Training balanced this a bit.

runlvlzero
09-01-2013, 03:56 PM
sz is the one where 60s could kill level 1s right

just want that cleared up if possible

yisssss

If memory serves, I think you were immune to PvP till 6 or 8, unless you went into particular zones (thanks to one fansy the bard) that you wouldn't be at that level anyway.

But, yes, once at the level to be pvp enabled any level could kill any other level. Training balanced this a bit.

Bazia
09-01-2013, 04:08 PM
just would like to say if theres no level range this is going to be fucking insane for lowbies

if you don't believe so you do not know the red community

glad i'll have a vp geared 60 CLR after the merge and be the griefer not the griefee :)

Rec
09-01-2013, 04:10 PM
yes immunity before level 6 in newbie zones only. The level range wasn't as a big of a griefing thing as you would think. People defended the leveling zones, people came to help out, attackers were forced out. low level players had increased chance to land a spell. no item loses. exp loss only with 5 or less level difference

Bazia
09-01-2013, 04:15 PM
just like in classic rz there was anti pk guilds and such

i forgot about all of red99 anti pk guilds

lol unrest gonna be TITE

runlvlzero
09-01-2013, 04:16 PM
yes immunity before level 6 in newbie zones only. The level range wasn't as a big of a griefing thing as you would think. People defended the leveling zones, people came to help out, attackers were forced out. low level players had increased chance to land a spell. exp loss only with 5 or less level difference

Yeah it tended to push the population up high rather then a bunch of twinks. Meaning there were more high level players to contest the griefers.

Also didn't realize it released in Velious. POK and books were/are def a bad thing for pvp.

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 04:18 PM
yes immunity before level 6 in newbie zones only. The level range wasn't as a big of a griefing thing as you would think. People defended the leveling zones, people came to help out, attackers were forced out. low level players had increased chance to land a spell. exp loss only with 5 or less level difference

This.

Plus being allowed to train helped a lot. Remember, the idea behind SZ was that teams would control areas of the world so those areas tended to get defended if random gankers showed up. Sure, it will happen, but the only way I can see it being a serious problem if if populations are very low. No item loot will help a lot with that.

Bazia
09-01-2013, 04:19 PM
i dont see how being able to train is gonna help a level 8 in crushbone not get relentlessly shit on by my 60 WAR but ok

Estolcles
09-01-2013, 04:23 PM
(thanks to one fansy the bard)

Fansy was AWESOME! The site devoted to all of Fansy's exploits was one of my most favorite ones during my days playing EQlive.

Weekapaug
09-01-2013, 04:29 PM
i dont see how being able to train is gonna help a level 8 in crushbone not get relentlessly by my 60 WAR but ok

That's an extreme example, but you are right. But you also have to travel through several zones of enemy territory, with guards that can be trained, to get to crushbone and once there word will get out that you are there. When that team's 60s show up to kill you, have fun getting your corpse back. The risk factor goes way up because teams control sections of the map.

Where training really helps is in the mid and upper mid levels.

Rec
09-01-2013, 04:31 PM
lvl 60 warrior in crushbone won't last long, help will be called, if it isn't already there and you'll be camped. You can come up with better griefing than that surely.

At least talk tough with a wizard or something, a class that can get away

No level range also lets high level players smash the super twinks that show up to kill the low level players

runlvlzero
09-01-2013, 04:43 PM
I'de say its a wash, but the mid levels can be hell. Not sure if R99 people are up to it.

If SZers came and played and 500 of them thought about it and 200 stayed. It might work.

Vexenu
09-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Lol it's funny to hear these Red players talk out of their ass about how they would grief under SZ rules. As if there weren't hundreds of people back in the day who attempted to do the same.

"Yeah I'm just going to walk my 60 Warrior into Unrest and lock down the zone forever, good job stopping me."

No, you won't. For several reasons:

1) Your guild/team will have need of you to be fighting people your own level most of the time. Sitting around in Unrest means you're a useless strategic asset to your guild/team and basically a terrible player. If you choose to PK newbs rather than be in the middle of a 50 man battle outside KC or Seb, you fail at EQ PvP.

2) Your presence in a newbie zone will not go unnoticed and unreported. You will have a handful of 50-60s porting in and hunting you down within 10 minutes. If you piss people off by doing this repeatedly, you will get corpse camped for hours at a time.

3) At the end of the day, you will get bored of killing lowbies pretty quickly. It's about as fun as running around one-shotting decaying skeletons.

SZ was a much more hardcore server than Red 99, and high levels masscaring newbs was for the most part the exception rather than the rule, simply because it's more difficult than you'd think (due to team assistance and zone control/guard training), it gains you absolutely nothing, and it gets boring very quickly.

Tradesonred
09-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Lol it's funny to hear these Red players talk out of their ass about how they would grief under SZ rules. As if there weren't hundreds of people back in the day who attempted to do the same.

Its funny to hear these people new to red talk out of their ass as if they werent people that their whole purpose in playing EQemu pvp is to grief people off the box.

"Yeah I'm just going to walk my 60 Warrior into Unrest and lock down the zone forever, good job stopping me."

No, you won't. For several reasons:

1) Your guild/team will have need of you to be fighting people your own level most of the time. Sitting around in Unrest means you're a useless strategic asset to your guild/team and basically a terrible player. If you choose to PK newbs rather than be in the middle of a 50 man battle outside KC or Seb, you fail at EQ PvP.

Yeah cuz they gonna care about the fate of the PVE tug of war stuff that holds in the balance, real edge of the seat stuff like OMG i cannot take this tension anymore whos gonna win this. Ill tell you whos gonna win this, the evil team.

2) Your presence in a newbie zone will not go unnoticed and unreported. You will have a handful of 50-60s porting in and hunting you down within 10 minutes. If you piss people off by doing this repeatedly, you will get corpse camped for hours at a time.

Yes, pray that white knights will be available 24/7 and everything will be well, rule #2

3) At the end of the day, you will get bored of killing lowbies pretty quickly. It's about as fun as running around one-shotting decaying skeletons.

Youre new here, arent you. Im repeating myself, sorry.

SZ was a much more hardcore server than Red 99, and high levels masscaring newbs was for the most part the exception rather than the rule, simply because it's more difficult than you'd think (due to team assistance and zone control/guard training), it gains you absolutely nothing, and it gets boring very quickly.

Yes, boring very quickly. I cant imagine people spending hours deleveling an afk guy while watching a movie, cant happen.

Vexenu
09-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Your entire post is a steaming pile of fail. You have no understanding of the teams dynamic or the SZ ruleset. A team that doesn't care about the PvE tug of war will quickly find itself outgeared, outleveled and outgunned. Zone control is about self-interest more than white knighting. And people were de-leveled far more harshly on SZ than on Red.

Basically, stop trying to copy and paste a Teams ruleset onto your experience on the 80 person, one-guild Red server. It doesn't work that way. It's an entirely different environment. Most of the people who roll on the teams server will not be griefers from Red. And those griefers will be largely unsuccessful in their efforts, for all the reasons I explained. Even griefers ultimately act out of self-interest more than anything else, and the fact is that spending time griefing newbs while your enemies are leveling and gearing unconstested is a fast way to screw yourself over very quickly.

Griefing newbs on under SZ rules is much more easily said than done. It works very well in theory, but not so much in practice.

Tradesonred
09-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Your entire post is a steaming pile of fail. You have no understanding of the teams dynamic or the SZ ruleset. A team that doesn't care about the PvE tug of war will quickly find itself outgeared, outleveled and outgunned. Zone control is about self-interest more than white knighting. And people were de-leveled far more harshly on SZ than on Red.

Basically, stop trying to copy and paste a Teams ruleset onto your experience on the 80 person, one-guild Red server. It doesn't work that way. It's an entirely different environment. Most of the people who roll on the teams server will not be griefers from Red. And those griefers will be largely unsuccessful in their efforts, for all the reasons I explained. Even griefers ultimately act out of self-interest more than anything else, and the fact is that spending time griefing newbs while your enemies are leveling and gearing unconstested is a fast way to screw yourself over very quickly.

Griefing newbs on under SZ rules is much more easily said than done. It works very well in theory, but not so much in practice.

Problem with that is red99 didnt start off as a 80 player server. It started as a 600 player server. Id be willing to do a 200$ bet over this if you were my RL buddy. The hit and run griefing of casuals will be epic.

The first server i rolled on back on live was SZ. My first experience was getting repeatedly nuked in blackburrow by a 45 wizard. I then rolled on Rallos which was alot more casual friendly.

heartbrand
09-01-2013, 07:30 PM
lol zone control, ppl only care about pixels not zone control in fuckin crushbone u MORAN

Vexenu
09-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Problem with that is red99 didnt start off as a 80 player server. It started as a 600 player server. Id be willing to do a 200$ bet over this if you were my RL buddy. The hit and run griefing of casuals will be epic.

The first server i rolled on back on live was SZ. My first experience was getting repeatedly nuked in blackburrow by a 45 wizard. I then rolled on Rallos which was alot more casual friendly.

I know you're arguing in good faith here, and you do have some valid points IF we're talking about the original SZ ruleset. But if you go back and look at the suggested rules I posted, they include level caps for the first few weeks of the server's life (i.e. level 20 week 1, level 30 week 2, etc...). The entire and ONLY purpose of that is to prevent shithead, no life griefers from zooming past everyone at server launch then taking out their minimum wage IRL rage on casual newbs. By the time the caps came off, each team would have enough players leveled high enough to defend their newbs from griefers.

If this server is going to succeed it MUST keep more people playing past the first few weeks than Red did. Leveling caps at launch and for a few weeks thereafter achieve that nicely by drastically reducing the potential for griefing when the server is in its crucial infancy.

Bazia
09-01-2013, 07:39 PM
level caps lol u must be trolling

Vexenu
09-01-2013, 07:43 PM
level caps lol u must be trolling

Read and be educated: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=120312

Tradesonred
09-01-2013, 07:47 PM
I know you're arguing in good faith here, and you do have some valid points IF we're talking about the original SZ ruleset. But if you go back and look at the suggested rules I posted, they include level caps for the first few weeks of the server's life (i.e. level 20 week 1, level 30 week 2, etc...). The entire and ONLY purpose of that is to prevent shithead, no life griefers from zooming past everyone at server launch then taking out their minimum wage IRL rage on casual newbs. By the time the caps came off, each team would have enough players leveled high enough to defend their newbs from griefers.

If this server is going to succeed it MUST keep more people playing past the first few weeks than Red did. Leveling caps at launch and for a few weeks thereafter achieve that nicely by drastically reducing the potential for griefing when the server is in its crucial infancy.

Ill beleive in devs listening to good feedback before its too late when i see it.

Provided the same feedback you are giving them now early in red99's life, making it crystal clear how it fosters nihilum sitting in a zone uncontested for months and they couldnt be bothered giving a shit until server was in the state its in now.

Its worse prospects with teams. When i was telling devs about xp loss in pvp, things could still change. You could have defections from nihilum, more people could join in and new bloods were rolling in not deciding which teams they were gonna be on until 50+, until time flew by and Nihi was left with this massive advantage zerg force that helped kill the box.

You cant even have that on a hard coded team server. Once balance starts tipping over which will be basically from the start, its just gonna get worse and worse.

Bazia
09-01-2013, 07:49 PM
all the old vets who have been playing various eqemu pvp servers with a multitude of rulesets are wrong and some random nerds who keep thinking live servers are an example of anything are right

you nerds will log in for 4 days, see emu is nothing like live and no one gives a fuck about other people other then guildies and quit. Leaving us with a fucked teams server and a bigger zerg then we have here on red

the end

Rec
09-01-2013, 07:53 PM
FFA players would never understand the mentality of an SZ player who would defend low level players. So these posts make sense

Tradesonred
09-01-2013, 08:04 PM
FFA players would never understand the mentality of an SZ player who would defend low level players. So these posts make sense

Yes i would never understand that, being an old school anti-pk from Rallos who went out of his way to /who and protect other players from PKs in the zone.

Being the guy that argumented for the removal of xp loss in pvp as a way to protect casuals from griefers, as it would put an incentive for white knighters like myself to have low level alts strictly to pvp and protect new blood from griefers. I even came up with the name Ghostbusters for a white knight, noob-protecting anti-pk guild.

Tell me more about FFA players not understanding defending low level players please.