PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!

Flexorexo
08-28-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi all I'm new to here. Used to play EQ and EQ2 years ago. But I have 2 questions. First is I used to us MQ2 and read here and alot other servers ban it well how do I uninstall it? There no program listed on programs list. I deleted the folder it was in and even uninstalled Titanium and reinstalled that. Just wondering if that was it? And secondly are there any things that this server has that real game didn't? Or vice versa? Thanks for any help can't way to play again.

gotrocks
08-28-2013, 07:25 AM
First, this thread would be better placed in the 'server chat' forum. This forum is really just for technical questions regarding getting your EQ client to work.

To answer your mq2 question, if you deleted the folder it was in then it should be removed from your computer. Even if it wasn't, as long as you aren't running the program, you will be fine. I've never used mq2, but I imagine that you have to start some kind of program in order to use it, so as long as you aren't running the program you should be fine.

As far as your other question goes, I'm afraid I don't quite understand? I would recommend making a new thread in server chat to ask that question, and rephrase it a bit so people can understand it better. You'll get far more responses in that forum than you will here (this isn't a very popular or often frequented forum)

Good luck and enoy p99!

I would make sure to read through all the server rules before playing. There's a lot of things that other servers may allow that this server does not. Multi-boxing is not allowed, RMt is not allowed, the use of any third party programs other than WinEQ and log parsers. Account trading (even for pp) is not allowed. Read through the server rules for a full list of things that aren't allowed on the server! You should be able to find them in the 'library' section of the forums.

gotrocks
08-28-2013, 10:46 AM
:D

this is the one forum i'll never, ever screw around in. it serves an important purpose and I want people to feel like they can ask questions here without getting trolled/chewed out/etc.

Flexorexo
08-28-2013, 01:06 PM
First off gotrocks thanks for answering. I wasn't sure where to put this. Secondly I did look up server stuff like you suggested and that answered my second question. Thanks again.