PDA

View Full Version : Live Streaming King group, Plus New interviews this week

Tiggles
08-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Getting back in the swing of things with new groups new interviews and more!

This week I will be having a special debate between officers of Europa and Taken to discuss current events as well as information about each of the guilds.

I will also be doing a weekly P99 Week in review with Sirken to discuss happenings of the server.

Currently, I am camping Fungi Tunics so click the link below!

Tecmos Deception
08-27-2013, 10:53 AM
More fun than watching my SK get PLed, that's for sure! :)

Tiggles
08-27-2013, 10:54 AM
More fun than watching my SK get PLed, that's for sure! :)

You have a very fun stream and you do things I can't do on a mage/rogue we really should duo stream VP sometime though.

Motec
08-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Nice zone out.................

Tiggles
08-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Someone thinks I'm Abyss and is trying to buy MQ from me.

See it live

Zyn
08-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Go get 'em, Tiggles!

Tiggles
08-27-2013, 01:10 PM
second wipe got trained by an errant enc pet

Working out way back down.

DoucLangur
08-27-2013, 02:33 PM
To: tiggles, craving for attention would-be show-host
Subject: Cease & Desist order

Mr. tiggles,

as the legal representative of my client, the guild Europa on Project 1999, I have the unfortunate task to inform you of this Cease and Desist notice.
It has come to my attention that you have been trying to associate the name of my client with your sub-par streaming service of you giving a meaning to your life. While it is none of my business how you spend your lifetime, on behalf of my client, I can not accept that you try to seek fame by association.
You have attempted to create the impression that my client acknowledges the existence of any streaming service by you that is worth mentioning, and worse, that my client would actually agree to participate in your little hobby.

I herewith order you to cease and desist from any future mention of my client's name, or any of my client's associates in the context of your "service". You are to revoke by a correcting statement your ridiculous claim that my client would have anything to do with an individual such as yourself. Failure to comply with this C&D order will reflect in you being even more meaningless than is already the case.

Your's sincerely

Mr. Help Imtrappedinaninterimpositionandhavetowritec& dletterstonarcisticmuppets.

Splorf22
08-27-2013, 02:41 PM
The new king is really no joke. It's a super fun camp at this point!

Tiggles
08-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Spam

I already got an Europa member coming on, not sure who you are or what that was about.

Anyways, Seb group is over looking for something new to do if anyone needs a lvl 60 mage or rogue or a 46 paladin.