PDA

View Full Version : Acid trip story thread

mtb tripper
08-22-2013, 04:12 PM
This is the thread for trip stories. I'll start off.

So me and my buddy Jon decided to take two hits of this acid called 25i at my grandparents farm. We dropped and smoked a cig, about 15 minutes had passed and we didn't really feel anything. We turned on the radio and all of a sudden, stairway to heaven comes on, we start getting that come up feeling, we could feel the acid starting to take effect.
After stairway to heaven was over we walked out to the chickens and just started staring at them, they looked trippy as fuck, like I looked in their eyes and could see their emotions, it was fucking tripped. We were still coming up at this point and walked back to the house, this was about a 200yard walk. About halfway back to the house I got way too heavy and had to lay down in the grass, the grass was moving, like just tingling and growing rapidly, it was probably my favorite part of the whole trip because it was so peaceful, the sun was setting. I could hear the roosters crowing in the background.
It was getting way to intense so I went in the house to watch TV and into the wormhole with Morgan Freeman was on, it blew my mind, after I got through with that little trance, I started peaking everything was moving, It felt as if I had no brain, I was braindead, walking in circles trying to say something but I couldn't. I looked over at Jon and I could tell he was just absolutley losing his mind, lighting the carpet on fire and smilling with his dilated pupils, it was kinda creepy.
I finally came to my senses and sat down, I looked at the carpet (it was long strandy shag carpet) and it was just pulsating and moving, like it was breathing. I didn't pay much attention to it even though it was trippy as hell, I turned the channel to fox news and Shaun Hannity was on and he looked like his eyes were completely black, he almost resembled like a demon, it was scary. I started to come down at this point and went and smoked a few bowls, everything was still breathing outside and the wind was blowing really hard, I can't remember much else of the trip after that.

Klendathu
08-22-2013, 05:43 PM
Anytime I ever tripped it was with the same friend. He was way more of an expert on drugs and drug culture than I will ever be. We scored a ten strip and split it. We dosed, sat down in the living room, and began to watch Forrest Gump. The movie was kinda fun as we felt it begin to kick in. 30 minutes in we realized we were in for one hell of a ride, cause shit was just getting crazy. Not only was this the most I had ever done at once, but it was also the most potent. I'm talking about the really heady shit that makes you realize what insanity really must be like, not so much the visual (although the tracers and other visuals were pretty decent, too). The whole Vietnam scene in the movie was cool as hell. We started peaking right about the time they are in the bar in NY, and they are counting down to the New Year. Both of our eyes are just as wide as they could be, I felt like my head was doing that shit from Black Hole Sun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg). As the countdown commenced, I felt like something huge was about to happen. 5........4........3.........2.........1...........

And the motherfucker hit pause. Blew my fucking mind wide open.

Krycek
08-22-2013, 05:52 PM
My sophomore year of high school me and two of my friends took a hit in second block, Spanish class, we got assigned a group project of some type don't remember. By the time class was ending we were goin pretty well. Teacher came over to us and asked how we were coming along, I just yelled at her "Get the hell away"!. She just looked at me all startled and back away haha. We had a pop quiz at the end of class, I think all 3 of us just put our names on the paper and looked around for a few minutes and turned in.

Next class was English 10, I had to write a sentence on the board first thing. My sentence started off really small writing, by the end of the sentence the letters took up about half the chalk board. Sat back down and friend sitting in front of me turned around and told me that someone we knew's father had passed away the day before, I just busted out laughing lol, couldn't help it. I felt bad later though! Some other odd things happened through out the rest of the day but i'm tired of typing.

papercolor
08-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Haha loved reading these. Last time I dropped I was about 13 years ago with 4 of my best friends ( still best friends ). It was just after senior year got out. We all were at my place, family out of town. After dropping and smoking a bowl we were all sitting in the back patio that is covered in bougainvillea. First friend started laughing staring at the bright purple flowers. By the time he had gone inside due to "too much power" we were all rolling of the floor laughing. Everyone ended up in a separate room doing something different. I decided to enter my closet and take down all my cloths and pile them up. Rolling in my cloths I though it would be a good idea to take off my cloths and add to the pile. Once I was done with this I left my closet in search of my friends to show them how long I could hold my breath and if I stuck out my stomach it made me look pregnant...keep in mind I was naked. I continued this for about 3 hours. I was banned from tripping after that.

Thulack
08-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Went to a Ratdog show with 2 friends. 1 buddy went off to get acid and comes back. rips off his hit and hands me the strip. me not paying attention just eats the whole strip instead of ripping off and giving last guy his hit. So ended up going back and getting 3 more hits for us to all have 2 hits and then went into show. 3 hours of mindmelting jams then get back to hotel room and Cool runnings is on TV. was seeing trails and streaks from the bobsleds. Loved that movie before but so much after watching it tripping. I have the recording of the concert too and still get flashbacks when i listen to it.

Csihar
08-22-2013, 06:11 PM
(hes full blood mongolian)

Why?

Reapin
08-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Went to a Dead show in DC and picked up some LSD. Never made it to the concert, but my friends and I had a blast riding the metro for a couple hours. We made it to the Mall and hung out there. We ended up wandering down to the Vietnam memorial and I could not stop laughing. Noting was funny there, but for some reason I was just laughing my ass off while people were somberly walking around grabbing the names of their loved ones off the wall with charcoal and paper. Vets in wheelchairs, obviously there due to the war... What made it worse was the 3 guys I was with at the time, tripping balls, were Japanese. The more dirty looks we got the harder I laughed to the point I almost wet myself.

I probably got lucky no one beat my ass. lol

Reapin
08-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Anytime I ever tripped it was with the same friend. He was way more of an expert on drugs and drug culture than I will ever be. We scored a ten strip and split it. We dosed, sat down in the living room, and began to watch Forrest Gump. The movie was kinda fun as we felt it begin to kick in. 30 minutes in we realized we were in for one hell of a ride, cause shit was just getting crazy. Not only was this the most I had ever done at once, but it was also the most potent. I'm talking about the really heady shit that makes you realize what insanity really must be like, not so much the visual (although the tracers and other visuals were pretty decent, too). The whole Vietnam scene in the movie was cool as hell. We started peaking right about the time they are in the bar in NY, and they are counting down to the New Year. Both of our eyes are just as wide as they could be, I felt like my head was doing that shit from Black Hole Sun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg). As the countdown commenced, I felt like something huge was about to happen. 5........4........3.........2.........1...........

And the motherfucker hit pause. Blew my fucking mind wide open.

lol

If you really want to blow your mind watch Naked Lunch dosed.

mtb tripper
08-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Why?

uhm, have you ever met and got to know a full blood mongolian? It's fuckin trippy he barely speaks english

mtb tripper
08-23-2013, 12:04 AM
bumpomatic freight train

moe
08-23-2013, 01:15 AM
25i is not acid man. careful with that shit

mtb tripper
08-23-2013, 01:40 AM
25i is not acid man. careful with that shit

wait are you serious? I've taken this stuff like 12 different times

Klendathu
08-23-2013, 11:15 AM
lol

If you really want to blow your mind watch Naked Lunch dosed.

Man, it took me a while to realize that my buddy didn't actually just freeze time that night. I think if I had seen Naked Lunch on that badass shit that night, Id be posting now from a rubber room. lol

diplo
08-23-2013, 11:17 AM
its fun if you're writing down your thoughts during your trip then read it a day after.

moe
08-23-2013, 07:03 PM
wait are you serious? I've taken this stuff like 12 different times

its got almost no well documented negative effects when its taken on pre-measured tabs 1 or 2 at a time max, but if you take 4mg you can end up in the hospital, any more then easily dead from massive organ failure

people sometimes take heroic acid dosages and they end up fine after a couple days. you cant do that with 25i and no dealer or generous friend should ever imply that its the same stuff or they may end up with murder charges. no joke

21-year-old dies after one drop of new synthetic drug at Voodoo Fest (http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/11/21-year-old_dies_after_one_dro.html)

Man arrested in connection to death of girlfriend (http://www.wect.com/story/19321767/man-arrested-in-connection-to-death-of-girlfriend)

Friend charged in woman's fatal overdose (http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20120820/ARTICLES/120829975?p=1&tc=pg)

Adam Budge, 18, charged with murder following friend's synthetic drug overdose (http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2012/06/adam_budge_18_charged_with_murder_following_friend s_synthetic_drug_overdose.php)

New hallucinogenic drug 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe led to South Australian man's bizarre death (http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/new-hallucinogenic-drug-25b-nbome-and-25i-nbome-led-to-south-australian-mans-bizarre-death/story-e6frea83-1226472672220)

25I-NBOMe (2C-I-NBOMe) Fatalities / Deaths by Erowid (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci_nbome/2ci_nbome_death.shtml)

mtb tripper
10-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Took some stuff called trippy tabs last night, they were molly with a drop of a cid, pretty crazy stuff, I peaked listening to the battle of evermore by led zeppelin, it was insane

Ahldagor
10-07-2013, 09:22 PM
second time i tripped was new years day of 2011. met my buddy at a bar and we had a couple drinks then he dosed me, 3 drops straight on the tongue, took him back to the bar and had a glass of water there then after half an hour went home. it was in the 40's that night and i grabbed my zune and walked the neighborhood for a couple of hours. i listened to Ulver's rendition of William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell (great trip album that's about 90mins), some assortment of songs and then 1349's Revelation of the Black Flame. While listening to the 1349 album I was walking along the joggin trails that are on top of the creek bank in my neighborhood and there was this incredible six pointed star fractal pattern in the sky and all these shadowy figures were climbing around the water tower and this voice said, "I'll meet you later." i froze for a second and replied, "okay," and the sky blackened and all these shadow people and creatures were around me but keeping a distance. i went home and ambled around my room watching tv, infomercial numbers were like a bouncing screen saver which was really enjoyable. then i noticed my print of dore's the pale rider was moving as if the horse was running over land and all the angel's wings in the pring and on my emperor poster were in motion. looked at my vinyl cover of led zeppelin III and the eye winked at me. i knew something was going on but didn't know what, so i turned out my ceiling fan light and my tv. then two white orbs entered into my room and i could see everything clear as day. they morphed into horizontal segments that began rotating at a speed that made them look like nine pointed stars they combined and faded out at which point a red light appeared in my bathroom window. that light grew to fill in the doorway to the bathroom and four little shadowy imp looking things walked in. i asked them who they were and all they would respond with was, "the master is coming." after sitting there for however long a shadow appeared in the red door light. it had glowing eyes that were focused like a bright star. was emaciated, skin over bones level, and wore a long cloak/robe thing that had a hood. i asked it who it was and it replied , "you know me" then said nothing but talked telepathically and gestured with its words. after another period of time, seriously think "time" stopped during this, another shadow figure appeared, bigger and hulking. it ducked under the door and on its shoulder it was carrying a corpse that it would take bites out of. it asked the skinny one, "is this belial's boy?" skinny one replied it is and smiled. they talked together and i couldn't hear what was said. then the imp things bowed to me and left with the other two going behind them.

mtb tripper
10-07-2013, 10:22 PM
let me just say that was fucking scary ^

Knuckle
10-07-2013, 11:22 PM
got some real old trip reports from the DV ill dredge up and copy/pasta here

Orruar
10-07-2013, 11:37 PM
its got almost no well documented negative effects when its taken on pre-measured tabs 1 or 2 at a time max, but if you take 4mg you can end up in the hospital, any more then easily dead from massive organ failure

people sometimes take heroic acid dosages and they end up fine after a couple days. you cant do that with 25i and no dealer or generous friend should ever imply that its the same stuff or they may end up with murder charges. no joke

Listen to this guy. 25i is not a good substitute for acid. You should really avoid it if you can get acid instead. 25i has killed quite a few people due to its toxicity. Your body can handle 20+ hits of acid before with no ill effects after the usual 24 hours of insanity that follows. That kind of dosage with 25i is almost certainly fatal.

Knuckle
10-07-2013, 11:44 PM
(this is from january 2006)
This is the only trip Ive kept in my head, its been bothering me so I'm writing it down here as much for others as myself. So here I go.

Dose: 10x extract Salvia Divinorum one large rip in a water bong with regular lighter done back in mid January.

My memories a little fuzzy of what was going on this night, I do remember we bough some rather expensive shrooms (imo) and we had taken roughly 2 grams each, and my much lighter friends had an alright trip, I got the mind fuck for about 2 hours no visuals really... So heres where the fun starts.
Earlier in the evening we purchased some Salvia, all of us wanted to try it, only one of my friends had tried it and hes kinda a closed mouth but the way he described made my friends really want to try it. I was hesitant to try it becuase of the intense trip reports ive read about it, but by the time the shrooms were wearing off and the great talk I had with one of my other tripping partners I decided I was ready for Salvia......right.

So there's 5 of us huddled around the bong, im on my bed, im basically shaking from anticipation, no one else wants to go first and the friend that had done salvia before called me out becuase I was the one who initiated doing salvia on this night. "Fuck it" I take the bong without thinking any further i close my lips over the rim of the bowl and ignite the salvia, as the smoke rose from the chamber my anticipation grew, I remember saying 'Its Coming Up" as i layed back on my bed and exhaled....
As the exhale ended I held my fingers in front of my face and kept repeeating my litany. The hand encompassed my vision, and the spaces between my fingers became a 'place' I dont know how else to describe it,... Then things got bad.

I was no longer in the room, no longer aware of ANYTHING but my present existence: Im in a dark void, theres no sound, nothing, I sense my self, but there is no physical manifestation of my body, I am not thinking, merely aware of events unfolding, I am in no way at the beginning of this trip aware that I smoked salvia. A terrible feeling of dread unfolds, I suddenly am shown a vivid image of two beings, possibly humans, their not aware of my spirit or whatever I was, they were in a space in my mind, somehow I could view my physical mind, I was given a third person view, and these two creatures were reading something, somehow i knew they were reading about my life, when they came to parts in my life where I made 'bad' decisions they laughed at the foolish things I had done. Something clicked and I realized that I had smoked salvia and I had a "oh no" feeling. Then I realized that they had gotten a real kick out of me trying salvia, I got the impression that they were experiencing astonishment at my stupidity in trying the drug. It was then that it hit me, I WAS DEAD, salvia had some sort of magical 'trigger' that when I smoked it it extuinguished my life becuase making the decision to smoke salvia was one of many ways I could die.. Somehow I go the impression from the creatures that I had made one of the worst decisions ever in how I could die, as if it would alter my afterlife, in a very very bad way... Then things got worse, if they could......

I was now seeing the dorm room, from a third person perspective. But everything was very wrong. First the people in the room looked like my friends, but I suddenly realized they were never really my friend, just spirits that were actors, the whole worlds existance was to provide a play to see the decisions I would make... And these actors, my friends, were just palying their role as my 'friends'...The panic alone from this nearly sent me into hysteria, I actually was somehow coherent enough in my delirium to realize the similarity to the Truman Show... Hidden doors appeared out of the back of the wall, tmy friends began to step into them becuase the final scene in my life had ended, i smoked salvia and I was dead, everything was over. But now my view returned to first person, I screamed "I see you!" I wouldnt let them walk through the wall, but the page was turning, thats the only way to describe it, my entire spectrum of vision, the room was turning as if it was a page, but by speaking the actors realized I had discovered the truth, and they began to try and rush through, i 'moved' toward one of the secret exits they were going through, it 'paused', I could see through the hidden walls different scenes of my life that would of came next, as if they already knew, but they would never be, due to my death..... but then the page turned...

I blinked and I was pointing at someone...who? It was the 5 actors.... I had more reasoning now..... I knew I was in a salvia induced state, my 5 'friends' were just staring at me with their eyes wide, they looked at me as if they were crazy, but they werent saying anything...it was surreal enough that I didn't believe right away that I was back in the room alive.

For a few minutes this delirium continued, my friends finally reassured me that they were real and I was no longer in salvia space. I was still unsure, everything still felt surreal, I was waiting to be condemned to eternal torture or something, I thought that possibly they had tricked me into believing the whole thing had never happened, only to set me up for my final destination after dying.

After a minute I began to recount everything as I realized these really were my friends and roommates again, I was ALIVE! I wasnt dead, I WASNT DEAD! It was such a feeling of relief that I nearly cried, it was the worst thing that ever happened in my life- but it was incredible, I never though such a drug existed. To top it off, I had only tripped for 3 minutes, becuase we didnt have a torch lighter our trips varied from 2-5 minutes, but all equally intense and different. The thought of being in that death trip for 30 minutes apalls me, I count my blessings I held a bic when I sparked the flame and not a torch lighter.

Recapping from my friends watching me, I was laying on my bed saying Oh my God No, over and over. Near the end i stood up with my eyes open pointing past them at the wall and yelled I SEE IT about 10 times or so and then i kinda returned to reality they said, but that I had looked at them as though I didnt know them. I was the only one who didnt laugh duiring the salvia trip, and apparently the only one who wasnt 'aware' he was on salvia untill the end of the trip. whenever they tried to speak on salvia they would laugh uncontrollably....

In conclusion Ive been in two car wrecks, both times the car I was in was totalled and I had no seatbelt on, I overdosed on angel trumpets without even knowing it and woke up tripping in ICU(see my other report), I hit the 4th plataeu and thought I was GOING to die, and I've nearly been expelled from college which I revolve so much of my life around to attain my goals. None of this even comes close to the dread inspiring fear that this trip gave me, to read this trip is to only give you a vague idea of the way it really felt, but the one positive I got out of it, its alot harder to scare me now, coming back from the dead will do that... and hopefully by writing this I relieve some of the lingering feelings this trip inspired. Lady Salvia, you are a bitch.

Knuckle
10-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Fatality, You Win /thread

Goobles
10-08-2013, 12:21 AM
I once drank some mushroom Sobe, watched "What the Bleep do we Know", and tripped so hard that I called the cops on myself, ended up in the hospital, gave a lot of my shit away in EQ the next day and intended to quit playing.

Ahldagor
10-08-2013, 12:22 AM
sure that was salvia and not dmt?

mtb tripper
10-08-2013, 12:46 AM
the first time i took 2 hits I thought that I died, me and my friend, who had also taken a hit of cid, were just sitting in his shed drinking beer and listening to some chill music for about 2 hours, we were getting some badass visuals, the woodwork and walls of the shed were moving in a circular motion, spinning very rapidly, it was pretty fun, everything was cool, then all of a sudden shit just gets dark as hell in the room, not necessarily dark, but dimly lit.

Next thing you know, my friend breaks down in tears and says im sorry bro, im so sorry. I look up behind him and see probably 3 of 4 tall shadow figures of which im assuming were demons, they didn't necessarily have horns but they had two vertical long pieces above their heads, they were cackling and whispering to each other and before I knew it, it was like they were consuming me almost just hovering above me laughing.

I freaked out and ran outside and my friend said dont leave me! He followed me outside, the demons were gone. From that point on I guess I blacked out. I then saw me and my friend in third person. He was reading the bible and preaching and reading verses that seemed to fit the situation perfectly. I was laying there on the ground appearing to be dead, lifeless. I zoomed back into my body and felt myself inside my body, I could see still but i was not breathing, my eyes were open but i could not move them around, I could not think either. It was like I was dead. I finally quit tripping the fuck out and got up and had a long conversation with my friend about the whole experience while we were still feeling the acid in us. When we started to come down we went back in the shed and rolled up a fat joint and listened to pandora. We could see the sun perfectly rising through the shed window. The first song that came on was "live for today" by the grass roots. It was a very euphoric feeling.

The part with the shadows in the shed was extremely fucked up, I can't fully explain that feeling still to this day

mtb tripper
10-08-2013, 12:47 AM

I was just fixing to say, that sounds like dmt

runlvlzero
10-08-2013, 03:12 AM
This is the thread for trip stories. I'll start off.

So me and my buddy Jon decided to take two hits of this acid called 25i at my grandparents farm. We dropped and smoked a cig, about 15 minutes had passed and we didn't really feel anything. We turned on the radio and all of a sudden, stairway to heaven comes on, we start getting that come up feeling, we could feel the acid starting to take effect.
After stairway to heaven was over we walked out to the chickens and just started staring at them, they looked trippy as fuck, like I looked in their eyes and could see their emotions, it was fucking tripped. We were still coming up at this point and walked back to the house, this was about a 200yard walk. About halfway back to the house I got way too heavy and had to lay down in the grass, the grass was moving, like just tingling and growing rapidly, it was probably my favorite part of the whole trip because it was so peaceful, the sun was setting. I could hear the roosters crowing in the background.
It was getting way to intense so I went in the house to watch TV and into the wormhole with Morgan Freeman was on, it blew my mind, after I got through with that little trance, I started peaking everything was moving, It felt as if I had no brain, I was braindead, walking in circles trying to say something but I couldn't. I looked over at Jon and I could tell he was just absolutley losing his mind, lighting the carpet on fire and smilling with his dilated pupils, it was kinda creepy.
I finally came to my senses and sat down, I looked at the carpet (it was long strandy shag carpet) and it was just pulsating and moving, like it was breathing. I didn't pay much attention to it even though it was trippy as hell, I turned the channel to fox news and Shaun Hannity was on and he looked like his eyes were completely black, he almost resembled like a demon, it was scary. I started to come down at this point and went and smoked a few bowls, everything was still breathing outside and the wind was blowing really hard, I can't remember much else of the trip after that.

cool story bro... but no one should need drugs to tell them these things...

Goobles
10-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Smoking DMT is horribly inefficient, especially when smoking out of a water bong.

If you've ever snorted it, you know what's up.

Orruar
10-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Smoking DMT is horribly inefficient, especially when smoking out of a water bong.

Wouldn't snorting it do all kinds of damage to your sinuses since it's about as alkaline as lye?

Orruar
10-08-2013, 12:46 PM

Also, you probably lose a lot of DMT into your saliva which drips down and you swallow. Unless you take an MAOI ahead of time, I'd imagine it takes a lot more DMT when snorting than when vaporizing it.

Ahldagor
10-08-2013, 01:11 PM
the first time i took 2 hits I thought that I died, me and my friend, who had also taken a hit of cid, were just sitting in his shed drinking beer and listening to some chill music for about 2 hours, we were getting some badass visuals, the woodwork and walls of the shed were moving in a circular motion, spinning very rapidly, it was pretty fun, everything was cool, then all of a sudden shit just gets dark as hell in the room, not necessarily dark, but dimly lit.

Next thing you know, my friend breaks down in tears and says im sorry bro, im so sorry. I look up behind him and see probably 3 of 4 tall shadow figures of which im assuming were demons, they didn't necessarily have horns but they had two vertical long pieces above their heads, they were cackling and whispering to each other and before I knew it, it was like they were consuming me almost just hovering above me laughing.

I freaked out and ran outside and my friend said dont leave me! He followed me outside, the demons were gone. From that point on I guess I blacked out. I then saw me and my friend in third person. He was reading the bible and preaching and reading verses that seemed to fit the situation perfectly. I was laying there on the ground appearing to be dead, lifeless. I zoomed back into my body and felt myself inside my body, I could see still but i was not breathing, my eyes were open but i could not move them around, I could not think either. It was like I was dead. I finally quit tripping the fuck out and got up and had a long conversation with my friend about the whole experience while we were still feeling the acid in us. When we started to come down we went back in the shed and rolled up a fat joint and listened to pandora. We could see the sun perfectly rising through the shed window. The first song that came on was "live for today" by the grass roots. It was a very euphoric feeling.

The part with the shadows in the shed was extremely fucked up, I can't fully explain that feeling still to this day

your buddy have some guilt he was carrying? not sure of any distinction between "angels" or "demons" anymore. they seem to be beings within being like a stranger on a sidewalk or a cat, and some are mischievous and some are calm but they all can affect what you're doing in that present moment with some interaction. i think the amazonian shamans are more in line with what's really happening in those situations.

Something'Witty
10-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Oh boy the stories I could tell. A lot of good times were had in the mid 90's, but it only takes one bad trip, and I mean a truly bad trip like what Knuckle described, to make you rethink your choices. At least it did in my case.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lixvl1nvTj1qhnavvo1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcvixnTMTM1qbdgk6o1_500.gif

Bessy
10-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Won the everquest 2 casino(1.6k) when plat was worth alot, sold some to a chinese vendor and he paid for some in advance, so one day when i was at a friends place doing acid and smoking alot of weed and listening to infected mushrooms, the vendor called me up on my cellphone and wanted the plat, and i was to confused to speak with him at the moment so i handed the phone to my friend which later on freaked out about those chinese people calling me up ^^

Peatree
10-08-2013, 04:02 PM
1989 -- dropped it w/ a group of 3 other friends @ parents house while they were out of town. I noticed that our dog was whining at something in the kitchen. Walked in to see her watching a big fuzzy bug wiggle it's way across the kitchen floor. Called other guys in to see what was happening. I guess w/ all of us in there watching it excited the dog which then "pawed" at the wiggling bug -- which then exploded into 1000 baby spiders (was a mommy wolf spider carrying babies on back). Still gives me the willies to this day.

Orruar
10-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Oh boy the stories I could tell. A lot of good times were had in the mid 90's, but it only takes one bad trip, and I mean a truly bad trip like what Knuckle described, to make you rethink your choices. At least it did in my case

Salvia isn't acid. I've never seen someone have a good trip on salvia, or describe using it as positive in any way.

Something'Witty
10-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Salvia isn't acid. I've never seen someone have a good trip on salvia, or describe using it as positive in any way.

Ya I am well aware salvia isn't acid. I have never tired salvia, but what I experienced on my worst trip was similar to what Knuckle described, but for hours on end. It was the single worst experience of my life, although it did force me to reevaluate the choices I was making.

mtb tripper
10-08-2013, 06:59 PM
your buddy have some guilt he was carrying? not sure of any distinction between "angels" or "demons" anymore. they seem to be beings within being like a stranger on a sidewalk or a cat, and some are mischievous and some are calm but they all can affect what you're doing in that present moment with some interaction. i think the amazonian shamans are more in line with what's really happening in those situations.

He must have felt guilty about something man, im not sure exactly what his deal was that night, he is really religious, me, not so much, and yes i agree with the amazonian native ideals of otherworldly beings

Langrisserx
10-08-2013, 07:18 PM
25i is not "acid" called 25i.. its a completely different compound from traditional lysergic acid, its not even "acid".

also OP is a fgt

mtb tripper
10-08-2013, 08:53 PM
im aware of the fact 25i is not acid. Lysergic acid dythylamide is "acid"

Orruar
10-08-2013, 09:39 PM
He must have felt guilty about something man, im not sure exactly what his deal was that night, he is really religious, me, not so much, and yes i agree with the amazonian native ideals of otherworldly beings

The religious thing makes sense. Western religions are based on making you feel guilty for being alive. Original sin and all that. Quite the mind fuck really.

Badwar
10-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Today I learned nobody on P99 knows shit bout deems

ymw
10-08-2013, 10:00 PM
I really want to try DMT and have, as of yet, been unsuccessful in finding anyone I trust to sell it to me.

Ahldagor
10-08-2013, 11:14 PM
The religious thing makes sense. Western religions are based on making you feel guilty for being alive. Original sin and all that. Quite the mind fuck really.

a lot of that happened when they started platonizing their system to have a foundation for the church. that messed with a lot of the stories interpretations and allowed for an empire to be built based on those stories, sadly. bible jesus was pretty damn chill and had a thing for money in the church, wink wink.

Loto
10-09-2013, 12:00 AM
I guess well go through these one at a time -

December 2009 - roughly 400 - 600 mcgs of acid dropped onto 8 altoids, taken 20 mins apart over 2 hrs 4 mins. Joshua Tree Nat'l Park, CA

- I was able to visualize all possible perspectives of reality of one specific point at one instance of time. Each set of perspectives was lost as time progressed from one instance to the next.

- I could see the rocks breathing. This has been a consistent motif of my psychoactive history, using multiple agents in varying doses. Inanimate, naturally occurring objects usually. When concerning rocks, I can still see on the rocks at J-Tree where which parts were moving, similar to the expansion and contraction of the lungs, and which parts were stable, like the ribs surrounding a set of lungs. Trees do this too, but I am unable to see this as well sober.

- I saw a rock with enough water/sun staining that it resembled a loaf of bread. At the end of the loaf of bread, the individual slices were falling down to make a half-decent stack of bread slices. When I thought to myself "Man, this would make a fantastic oil portrait if it had a sweet background." I looked to the sky and saw the clouds moving in unison. They were vibrating to the beat of Basement Jaxx's "Rain Drops" as if the sun was the center of the base and the clouds were the speakers. Whump Whump Whump. "Pretty sweet backdrop."

- I imagined that if we exposed tested individuals' senses to certain stimuli and coerced a positive response every time, then eventually a planned bombardment of the senses would effectively control the minds of the tested individuals. Basically, I came up with the science behind Zoolander on an acid trip and thought I was a genius.

- I believed I was Vercingetorix in the 50s BC, tearing Caesar's legions in Gaul a new asshole. In reality, I was running full speed around a rock my friends were climbing on. At one point, they called out to me as I was running by and the sun was behind the rock they were on. I could have sworn Jesus H. Christ was at the top of that rock preaching the Good fucking Word to me by name.

This is about all I can remember from this trip. More to come...

Knuckle
10-09-2013, 12:10 AM
2005.. only trip report im actually embarassed about as it caused undue hardship on myself and my immediate family, although it actually took me a long ass time to realize the impact of this on my family as I was kinda jaded to the whole situation when it occurred. I will say this much, I am like walter white with my fucking logic in that I always did my research and was careful about drugs when I did them back in high school/college, this is the one exception.

Dose: 4 Angel Trumpet Flowers

Ok a little background on these, their highly halluconegenic and poisonous flowers, 2 petals from one flower, boiled, extracted, and smoked makes you trip hard and your still in the danger zone for major health risks.

Ok ok, Im a fucking idiot, i know! But at the time, I had no idea what they were, I had work from 4am to 8am, class from 8am to 3pm, then work again from 4pm to 10pm. I had been doing this on and off for about 3 weeks, I stopped by my friends house after one of these such nights, and not even on drugs, my instinct and caution were gone with the wind. So my story begins......

Arrive at friends house, we'll call him B. "B, whats up man, your eyes are fucking dialated."

B: You gotta try this dude, I learned about it in the detention center it gives you little hallucinations and you feel a little numb.

Me: What is it?

B: Its a flower man just eat a flower and youll be straight.

Me: Ok.

I proceed to eat one of the flowers, kinda soft and very dry, I had to down it with a glass of water to return moisture to my mouth. We go back to his room and chill playing madden on his xbox for about 45minutes. After not feeling any effects whatsoever I ask my friend to check my pupils; no dialation. "Ok this is stupid" I think, and I eat another one. After another 30minutes of frustration I eat two more. Another 30 minutes passes and in disgust I tell my friend I gotta head home. As I start my car and begin driving home, I get this giddy feeling, and a very very light numbness throughout my body, I involuntarily smile and quickly reach my destination. As I get home my parents are already in bed, so I head to my room to watch the new Gilligans Island(which was really retarded by the third episode imo). After about 45minutes I realize I am very, very thirsty. I proceed to stand up and am hit with the first heavy feeling, the numbness increases tenfold, and suddenly walking is amusing. I felt like the floor was much farther away without it actually 'looking' farther away as I walked to the bathroom. I kind of giggle spontaneously as I get to the bathroom, Man this stuff isnt so bad! I down about eight handfuls of water and decide to take a shower to chillout. The shower went normal with the effects maintaining consistency. Then I stepout of the shower, coordination seemed to be reduced, I accidentily knock the metal bar off the sliding glass door to the shower, but in my stupor I forget its there.

Now the feeling is getting real heavy and everything appears with more clarity, I feel a body rush, and sit down on the toilet to kind of chill out. I find myself staring at the floor, as I focus on the tile little green glowing flames shoot out of the tile, but they didnt lap or make sound, they were quiet and conical, like a large bunson burner flame. Shaking my head the images dissapear. Now I find myself looking at the dust on the floor, it turns into little june bugs upside down on their backs with their feet crawling in the air... Uhhh wierd, I reach out to pick one and it immedietaly reverts to a little dust lint. Utterly enthralled I stand up and look in the mirror. My skin has an orange tint to it, or so it appeared in the mirror, I look at my eyes and their dialated like saucers, very little white is visible, much more dialated then a high dxm dose. My mouth is becoming even drier, its like a bad case of cotton mouth from smoking weed, but the feeling extends all the way down my throat, every swallow is a cracked parched feeling and very painful. I proceed to swallow about 14 handfuls of water, and felt mildly better. I touch the handle to the door, it suddenly extends beyond my vision, i stare in awe for what felt like an eternity and then slowly turned the handle and it returned to normal size. I walk in the hallway back to my room, as I do I look at the pictures on the wall of myself when I was younger. When I was younger and first moved where I live now, I was fat and didnt get a whole lot of friends. Gradually throughout highschool things reversed, my personality changed alot as aresult too, not as compassioniate, or introverted, my past life pictures stared at me with a mixture of sorrow and pity for what I had become. More numb to the situation then shamed, I walked into my room. The TV's light illuminated the room, I stood by my bed and become enthralled with this glowing box, this vortex. The longer I stared the deeper I was drawn into it, untill the glow encompassed my vision as if I was standing there. This is my last memory of the trip, the rest I am filling in from what my parents told me happened, as I have no recollection of the next 12 hours.

My mom hears water running from the bathroom, checking, she finds the light is on, door open and the metal handle from the shower door is laying on the floor. Concerned, my mom comes into my room to find me standing in the dark with only my TV on, staring at the screen with rapt attention, She goes back and tells my step dad something is wrong with me, they both come back in to find that I was "at my register" I was muttering gibberish while typing on an imaginary cash register. My parents having no idea what was wrong, call the fire dept for emergency medical attention. When they call, the line asks if I am friends with B. My parents affirm and the secretary or whoever tells them that my friend was just sent to the ER for overdosing on some sort of flower, and that theyll have to wait 30 minutes for help to arrive. During this period I experienced true OD scary strength.

Walking down the hallway, my dad gets me in a submission hold on the floor, his feet are in the back of my knees, his knees are on my lower back, and he has me in a half nelson. Needless to say the restriction of movement aggrivated me to no end. My 170lb. frame proceeded to slide my elbows to my knees, then with my 250lb. step dad pushing all his weight into the back of my knees and back with a headlock, I stand up with him on my back, and continue walking as if nothing had happened. My mom eventually calms me down and gets me to sit on my bed. Finally two paramedics arrive, and attempt to IV me. apparently he had to draw blood out of it first or something and as soon as he attempted to I ripped the IV out and flung it across the room. Blood begins to splatter everywhere, and things go from bad to worse.

Two paramedics and my dad cant hold me down to get an IV in, so they call for back up, there ends up being 8 paramedics in the room restraining me to get an IV in, with two local sheriffs also trying to. Finally they manage to get me on a stretcher to get me to the hospital with 1 IV finally in after roughly 5 attempts, which had ended with me pulling them out. With my body strapped down I was rushed to the ER at the same hospital my friend was at, I was basically foaming at the mouth, I was so dehydrated my lips were cracking and the thing that hanged down the back of my throat was swollen twofold. I was still completely nuts, the doctors had to stick a tube down my throat to attempt to extract any remaining flower or to hydrate me, I cant remember which. Basically I was touch and go with coma for three hours, and was braindead for a few seconds. The doctor who actually knew what the flower was when my friend incoherently named it, said it was amazing I survived a quadruple overdose of such a strong poisonous plant. I have no recollection of almost dying, any great lights or anything, I simply remember staring at my TV screen, then waking up in ICU.

ICU... Strapped to a bed, cathider in me, 3 IV's and a breathing device hooked to my nose, I didnt even panic as I was still tripping, hard. My parents explained everything to me and said I was cat scanned but didnt suffer any brain damage(which also removed any fear of brain damage over past stupid CCC trips when i was younger). My dad began to ask me questions to get me to think, it was rather amusing, I had to name 5 cereals which ended with me saying " Kix, Cheerios, Snickers, Captian Crunch, uhm.... Cocoa Puffs" Stuff like this went on for awhile then I heard the story of how my friend was caught tripping. he was only on two flowers and was on the side of the road in his boxers, his neighbor saw him and asked what the hell he was doing. Looking up with the most dazed expression ever, he explained he was looking for clues, then nonchalantly went back to picking at the ground.....

Visuals were intense in the hospital, the enormity of the situation hadnt even sunk in for me, the day was plagued with flying lamps and a forest picture on the wall kept sliding to the left, which I told my nurse she should fix when they get the chance. THe people were all very friendly and understanding with my state of mind, and told me I was their closest death experience at the fairly new hospital. By the time night came I was still tripping but not hard, and I began to fall in and out of intense day dreams, some of which were scary and I would find myself twitch out of sleep to the alarm of the nurses, after about 9 or 10 of these episodes I finally fell asleep and woke the next day in a calm afterglow which persisted for a few hours. The hospital had wood toned walls and a very natural feel that made the trip in the hospital feel warm, and only the intense trance-like dreams scared me.

All in all the worst and most memorable trip ever for me, and everyone, PLEASE, stay the fuck away from Angel Trumpet flowers. Even used at 'safe' levels it is quite dangerous for the trip recieved, and irreperable damage is quite possible, I'm probably one of the luckiest people alive to have come free unscathed, for the third time from a near death experience.

a few clarifications: i was 17 or 18 and still in highschool at the time, register refers to the gas station cash register since i worked at a Hess.
Up to this point my parents had no idea I used drugs or had ever smoked weed even. I never caused trouble at home or any shit like this, graduated with a full scholarship and honors to go to college, etc. Anyway. yea.

Clark
10-09-2013, 03:06 AM
Acid was one drug I never had interest to try. A friend of mine saw someone smoke a cigarette backwards for like 3-5 puffs though, for nearly a minute while on acid.

The guy sounded like a real winner :D

Ahldagor
10-09-2013, 03:09 AM
2005.. only trip report im actually embarassed about as it caused undue hardship on myself and my immediate family, although it actually took me a long ass time to realize the impact of this on my family as I was kinda jaded to the whole situation when it occurred. I will say this much, I am like walter white with my fucking logic in that I always did my research and was careful about drugs when I did them back in high school/college, this is the one exception.

Dose: 4 Angel Trumpet Flowers

Ok a little background on these, their highly halluconegenic and poisonous flowers, 2 petals from one flower, boiled, extracted, and smoked makes you trip hard and your still in the danger zone for major health risks.

Ok ok, Im a fucking idiot, i know! But at the time, I had no idea what they were, I had work from 4am to 8am, class from 8am to 3pm, then work again from 4pm to 10pm. I had been doing this on and off for about 3 weeks, I stopped by my friends house after one of these such nights, and not even on drugs, my instinct and caution were gone with the wind. So my story begins......

Arrive at friends house, we'll call him B. "B, whats up man, your eyes are fucking dialated."

B: You gotta try this dude, I learned about it in the detention center it gives you little hallucinations and you feel a little numb.

Me: What is it?

B: Its a flower man just eat a flower and youll be straight.

Me: Ok.

I proceed to eat one of the flowers, kinda soft and very dry, I had to down it with a glass of water to return moisture to my mouth. We go back to his room and chill playing madden on his xbox for about 45minutes. After not feeling any effects whatsoever I ask my friend to check my pupils; no dialation. "Ok this is stupid" I think, and I eat another one. After another 30minutes of frustration I eat two more. Another 30 minutes passes and in disgust I tell my friend I gotta head home. As I start my car and begin driving home, I get this giddy feeling, and a very very light numbness throughout my body, I involuntarily smile and quickly reach my destination. As I get home my parents are already in bed, so I head to my room to watch the new Gilligans Island(which was really retarded by the third episode imo). After about 45minutes I realize I am very, very thirsty. I proceed to stand up and am hit with the first heavy feeling, the numbness increases tenfold, and suddenly walking is amusing. I felt like the floor was much farther away without it actually 'looking' farther away as I walked to the bathroom. I kind of giggle spontaneously as I get to the bathroom, Man this stuff isnt so bad! I down about eight handfuls of water and decide to take a shower to chillout. The shower went normal with the effects maintaining consistency. Then I stepout of the shower, coordination seemed to be reduced, I accidentily knock the metal bar off the sliding glass door to the shower, but in my stupor I forget its there.

Now the feeling is getting real heavy and everything appears with more clarity, I feel a body rush, and sit down on the toilet to kind of chill out. I find myself staring at the floor, as I focus on the tile little green glowing flames shoot out of the tile, but they didnt lap or make sound, they were quiet and conical, like a large bunson burner flame. Shaking my head the images dissapear. Now I find myself looking at the dust on the floor, it turns into little june bugs upside down on their backs with their feet crawling in the air... Uhhh wierd, I reach out to pick one and it immedietaly reverts to a little dust lint. Utterly enthralled I stand up and look in the mirror. My skin has an orange tint to it, or so it appeared in the mirror, I look at my eyes and their dialated like saucers, very little white is visible, much more dialated then a high dxm dose. My mouth is becoming even drier, its like a bad case of cotton mouth from smoking weed, but the feeling extends all the way down my throat, every swallow is a cracked parched feeling and very painful. I proceed to swallow about 14 handfuls of water, and felt mildly better. I touch the handle to the door, it suddenly extends beyond my vision, i stare in awe for what felt like an eternity and then slowly turned the handle and it returned to normal size. I walk in the hallway back to my room, as I do I look at the pictures on the wall of myself when I was younger. When I was younger and first moved where I live now, I was fat and didnt get a whole lot of friends. Gradually throughout highschool things reversed, my personality changed alot as aresult too, not as compassioniate, or introverted, my past life pictures stared at me with a mixture of sorrow and pity for what I had become. More numb to the situation then shamed, I walked into my room. The TV's light illuminated the room, I stood by my bed and become enthralled with this glowing box, this vortex. The longer I stared the deeper I was drawn into it, untill the glow encompassed my vision as if I was standing there. This is my last memory of the trip, the rest I am filling in from what my parents told me happened, as I have no recollection of the next 12 hours.

My mom hears water running from the bathroom, checking, she finds the light is on, door open and the metal handle from the shower door is laying on the floor. Concerned, my mom comes into my room to find me standing in the dark with only my TV on, staring at the screen with rapt attention, She goes back and tells my step dad something is wrong with me, they both come back in to find that I was "at my register" I was muttering gibberish while typing on an imaginary cash register. My parents having no idea what was wrong, call the fire dept for emergency medical attention. When they call, the line asks if I am friends with B. My parents affirm and the secretary or whoever tells them that my friend was just sent to the ER for overdosing on some sort of flower, and that theyll have to wait 30 minutes for help to arrive. During this period I experienced true OD scary strength.

Walking down the hallway, my dad gets me in a submission hold on the floor, his feet are in the back of my knees, his knees are on my lower back, and he has me in a half nelson. Needless to say the restriction of movement aggrivated me to no end. My 170lb. frame proceeded to slide my elbows to my knees, then with my 250lb. step dad pushing all his weight into the back of my knees and back with a headlock, I stand up with him on my back, and continue walking as if nothing had happened. My mom eventually calms me down and gets me to sit on my bed. Finally two paramedics arrive, and attempt to IV me. apparently he had to draw blood out of it first or something and as soon as he attempted to I ripped the IV out and flung it across the room. Blood begins to splatter everywhere, and things go from bad to worse.

Two paramedics and my dad cant hold me down to get an IV in, so they call for back up, there ends up being 8 paramedics in the room restraining me to get an IV in, with two local sheriffs also trying to. Finally they manage to get me on a stretcher to get me to the hospital with 1 IV finally in after roughly 5 attempts, which had ended with me pulling them out. With my body strapped down I was rushed to the ER at the same hospital my friend was at, I was basically foaming at the mouth, I was so dehydrated my lips were cracking and the thing that hanged down the back of my throat was swollen twofold. I was still completely nuts, the doctors had to stick a tube down my throat to attempt to extract any remaining flower or to hydrate me, I cant remember which. Basically I was touch and go with coma for three hours, and was braindead for a few seconds. The doctor who actually knew what the flower was when my friend incoherently named it, said it was amazing I survived a quadruple overdose of such a strong poisonous plant. I have no recollection of almost dying, any great lights or anything, I simply remember staring at my TV screen, then waking up in ICU.

ICU... Strapped to a bed, cathider in me, 3 IV's and a breathing device hooked to my nose, I didnt even panic as I was still tripping, hard. My parents explained everything to me and said I was cat scanned but didnt suffer any brain damage(which also removed any fear of brain damage over past stupid CCC trips when i was younger). My dad began to ask me questions to get me to think, it was rather amusing, I had to name 5 cereals which ended with me saying " Kix, Cheerios, Snickers, Captian Crunch, uhm.... Cocoa Puffs" Stuff like this went on for awhile then I heard the story of how my friend was caught tripping. he was only on two flowers and was on the side of the road in his boxers, his neighbor saw him and asked what the hell he was doing. Looking up with the most dazed expression ever, he explained he was looking for clues, then nonchalantly went back to picking at the ground.....

Visuals were intense in the hospital, the enormity of the situation hadnt even sunk in for me, the day was plagued with flying lamps and a forest picture on the wall kept sliding to the left, which I told my nurse she should fix when they get the chance. THe people were all very friendly and understanding with my state of mind, and told me I was their closest death experience at the fairly new hospital. By the time night came I was still tripping but not hard, and I began to fall in and out of intense day dreams, some of which were scary and I would find myself twitch out of sleep to the alarm of the nurses, after about 9 or 10 of these episodes I finally fell asleep and woke the next day in a calm afterglow which persisted for a few hours. The hospital had wood toned walls and a very natural feel that made the trip in the hospital feel warm, and only the intense trance-like dreams scared me.

All in all the worst and most memorable trip ever for me, and everyone, PLEASE, stay the fuck away from Angel Trumpet flowers. Even used at 'safe' levels it is quite dangerous for the trip recieved, and irreperable damage is quite possible, I'm probably one of the luckiest people alive to have come free unscathed, for the third time from a near death experience.

a few clarifications: i was 17 or 18 and still in highschool at the time, register refers to the gas station cash register since i worked at a Hess.
Up to this point my parents had no idea I used drugs or had ever smoked weed even. I never caused trouble at home or any shit like this, graduated with a full scholarship and honors to go to college, etc. Anyway. yea.

physical effects sound like a poison. you lucky man.

Knuckle
10-09-2013, 08:45 AM
the only winning i see out of trying this stuff is forcing you to reevaluate your comfortable view of the world around you if perhaps there are certain things lacking in the way your life should be led.

In other words, it can create an impressionable experience to positively change your life. Self-medicated psychiatric's. A lot of people don't try hallucinogenics with this in mind. Yeah there are hippies and shamans and shit, but their on the fringe and a lot of them dip too deeply from the well.

Knuckle
10-09-2013, 08:49 AM

Yes I'm sure. I've never fucked around with the witch's brew. You could(perhaps still can) buy Salvia directly from headshops with the active ingredient listed on the label in south florida. It would be sold as 'incense' or something on it.

I think the closest thing one could relate to Salvia is getting on a rollercoaster when you are expecting a trolley, no matter how you mentally 'prepare' it will catch you by surprise. It strips any sense of reality or memory from the moment and lays bare your mind for a new reality for 30 seconds.

I've been told DMT when injected is a much lengthier 'in and out' version of this where you are sometimes flipped back and forth between being in your normal world and then hallucinogenic reality for 30min to several hours or longer. At least some of the trip reports I read implied this.

diplo
10-09-2013, 09:23 AM
I thought I lost $100 (back in college that was worth $1,000) so I spent over 3 hours looking for it...i even drove to my friend's house only to find it in my desk back at my dorm :(

Orruar
10-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Knuckle,

I'm going to say this as nicely as possible. People like you give drugs a bad name and ruin it for everyone else.

Knuckle
10-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Knuckle,

I'm going to say this as nicely as possible. People like you give drugs a bad name and ruin it for everyone else.

Sounds like someone has a fit because drugs are their life, how about you use and keep your crying to yourself? I'm sharing a story you can suck my dick pal.

Orruar
10-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Sounds like someone has a fit because drugs are their life, how about you use and keep your crying to yourself? I'm sharing a story you can suck my dick pal.

You know nothing about me. You probably should have died from your stupidity long ago. It would have done the world a solid.

Peatree
10-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Hold on, getting popcorn.

Knuckle
10-09-2013, 01:45 PM
You know nothing about me. You probably should have died from your stupidity long ago. It would have done the world a solid.

pot meet kettle? go fuck yourself :p

Orruar
10-09-2013, 03:06 PM
pot meet kettle? go fuck yourself :p

You post a story about being an idiot. To then be called an idiot should not come as such a surprise.

Surely you at least have the ability to look back and see how stupid it was to eat some random thing a friend gave you without at least a cursory Google search?

mtb tripper
10-09-2013, 03:41 PM
come on guys, I want this to be a friendly trip thread of peace and prosperity

Knuckle
10-09-2013, 10:48 PM
You post a story about being an idiot. To then be called an idiot should not come as such a surprise.

Surely you at least have the ability to look back and see how stupid it was to eat some random thing a friend gave you without at least a cursory Google search?

No, that's not the problem, the problem is I prefaced the story as being 9 years ago and I was sleep deprived and made a poor decision that was a complete deviation from my normal practices and rational. The fact that you are trying to belittle me for sharing a story in a trip thread no less, makes you the biggest douche in here by far. Your the toxic kind of poster that gets off on trying to focus negatively on other people. I've posted several stories in this thread, what's your contribution you parasite? :o

Orruar
10-09-2013, 11:22 PM
No, that's not the problem, the problem is I prefaced the story as being 9 years ago and I was sleep deprived and made a poor decision that was a complete deviation from my normal practices and rational. The fact that you are trying to belittle me for sharing a story in a trip thread no less, makes you the biggest douche in here by far. Your the toxic kind of poster that gets off on trying to focus negatively on other people. I've posted several stories in this thread, what's your contribution you parasite? :o

My contribution is telling people to not behave like Knuckle-from-9-years-ago. If just one person comes away from this thread and thinks "maybe I shouldn't eat some random flower that a guy heard was a good trip while locked up with delinquents", I have done my job. I'm not saying I have always been the paragon of responsible drug use, but I'd sure like to encourage others to be a little more cautious. Not just share in the culture that leads to irresponsible drug use (as this thread does in large part).

I also raised some warnings about 25i and DMT snorting, as there was some bad info given here that could have easily led to serious problems (including death) if people weren't careful (a concern which I'm sure you can understand, given your proclivity for eating random substances).

If you think giving some good advice for safety and encouraging responsibility in a thread like this makes me "the biggest douche in here by far", I can now see that you haven't changed much in the last 9 years.

Knuckle
10-10-2013, 01:45 AM
My contribution is telling people to not behave like Knuckle-from-9-years-ago. If just one person comes away from this thread and thinks "maybe I shouldn't eat some random flower that a guy heard was a good trip while locked up with delinquents", I have done my job. I'm not saying I have always been the paragon of responsible drug use, but I'd sure like to encourage others to be a little more cautious. Not just share in the culture that leads to irresponsible drug use (as this thread does in large part).

I also raised some warnings about 25i and DMT snorting, as there was some bad info given here that could have easily led to serious problems (including death) if people weren't careful (a concern which I'm sure you can understand, given your proclivity for eating random substances).

If you think giving some good advice for safety and encouraging responsibility in a thread like this makes me "the biggest douche in here by far", I can now see that you haven't changed much in the last 9 years.

I put the story up with a preface stating that I never considered what I did to be intelligent or wise, but this is a thread for sharing experiences, their not all sunshine and rainbows and a lot of stories are about irresponsible drug use. If you can't handle that without shitting up the thread maybe you should find something else to do? Stating the obvious does make you a douche when I already included that information in the thread, there's no audience here to burn witches.

Orruar
10-10-2013, 10:21 AM
I put the story up with a preface stating that I never considered what I did to be intelligent or wise, but this is a thread for sharing experiences, their not all sunshine and rainbows and a lot of stories are about irresponsible drug use. If you can't handle that without shitting up the thread maybe you should find something else to do? Stating the obvious does make you a douche when I already included that information in the thread, there's no audience here to burn witches.

So if one person says "x is bad", nobody else can come along and say "x is bad" without "shitting up the thread"? There is value to repetition of important points, but I suppose there's no sense arguing with you when you've already decided what other people can and cannot post on an internet forum.

Ahldagor
10-10-2013, 02:24 PM
So if one person says "x is bad", nobody else can come along and say "x is bad" without "shitting up the thread"? There is value to repetition of important points, but I suppose there's no sense arguing with you when you've already decided what other people can and cannot post on an internet forum.

stop being an ass and add a story or multiples to the thread. the notion of we've done some stupid shit is already in play and hammering it won't do anything. this isn't rnf it's off topic, so respect the area.

Orruar
10-10-2013, 02:30 PM
stop being an ass and add a story or multiples to the thread. the notion of we've done some stupid shit is already in play and hammering it won't do anything. this isn't rnf it's off topic, so respect the area.

Sorry I don't choose to post exactly what you want me to. I guess you have joined Knuckle in being the moderator of this thread? If people post misinformation that could lead to a potentially deadly situation, I'm going to post a warning. And the people who want to focus solely on the benefits and fun times of doing drugs are highly irresponsible and make it more difficult for those who take a more adult approach to drugs to operate. We have a truly childish mindset towards drugs in this country. Visit any country where drugs are more accepted and you'll realize it.

Stinkum
10-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Dude, calm down and stop being such a nudnik and a douche.

Ahldagor
10-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Dude, calm down and stop being such a nudnik and a douche.

mtb tripper
10-10-2013, 06:06 PM
This isn't my trip experience but one of my friends who is a street artist took acid about his second or third time and I drove him downtown to paint a wall, we brought rollers and gallons of paint, he ended up painting this big picture of an old hispanic nun, I will see if I can upload a picture, he did it as the acid was starting to wear off but he swears he was still tripping when he painted it.

Ahldagor
10-10-2013, 09:22 PM
This isn't my trip experience but one of my friends who is a street artist took acid about his second or third time and I drove him downtown to paint a wall, we brought rollers and gallons of paint, he ended up painting this big picture of an old hispanic nun, I will see if I can upload a picture, he did it as the acid was starting to wear off but he swears he was still tripping when he painted it.

nice. will wait for a picture.

mtb tripper
10-11-2013, 12:12 AM
could not find picture, sorry guys

Orruar
10-11-2013, 10:35 AM
Stinkum, I'm flattered that you continue to stalk me.

Ahldagor
10-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Stinkum, I'm flattered that you continue to stalk me.

the dredge path has begun.

mtb tripper
10-20-2013, 02:13 PM
So, there is apparently some liquid acid coming in tuesday, im gonna get them to drop them on sugar cubes so I can save them for the weekend, will the acid keep its potency or will it go bad?

Ahldagor
10-20-2013, 03:19 PM
wrap it in foil, keep in an even temp area away from light, photons and friction can heat up the foil. freezer is best

mtb tripper
10-25-2013, 04:11 PM
just got the two hits, putting them in the freezer now, I'll let y'all know how the trip goes tomorrow if I'm not too insane

Ahldagor
10-25-2013, 05:20 PM
have a safe trip.

ravenshade32
10-26-2013, 01:23 AM
Seriously?

Message to all drug abusers, take an overdose and do us all a favor.

Topics like this have no place on public game forums what so ever.

mtb tripper
10-27-2013, 01:18 AM
drug abusers

pharmakos
10-27-2013, 02:01 AM
hope you had a good trip man

Rellapse35
10-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Seriously?

debbie downer

Knuckle
10-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Seriously?

do you drink alcohol? you are a drug abuser

pharmakos
10-27-2013, 07:35 PM
i bet he gets jacked up on energy drinks a lot

K|mm Barely
10-27-2013, 08:28 PM
The one and only time I dropped acid I ended up holed up in a W hotel 24 hours with the shades closed unable to sleep after a good time. I stared at the curtains and saw the grim reaper ala Karthus skin style animated hooded flowing black robes complete with black scythe. knew this couldn't be real but it was frightening enough to never try it again. Kept looking right at it? And said you're not real until I moved the curtains and it was gone.

mtb tripper
10-27-2013, 10:44 PM
The one and only time I dropped acid I ended up holed up in a W hotel 24 hours with the shades closed unable to sleep after a good time. I stared at the curtains and saw the grim reaper ala Karthus skin style animated hooded flowing black robes complete with black scythe. knew this couldn't be real but it was frightening enough to never try it again. Kept looking right at it? And said you're not real until I moved the curtains and it was gone.

I'm glad most of my trips haven't had creepy shit in them

Ahldagor
10-28-2013, 12:13 AM

that's when you talk to them. just follow courtesy and you're in.

Ahldagor
10-28-2013, 12:17 AM
I'm glad most of my trips haven't had creepy shit in them

all of mine do. hell if i drink enough whisky i end up in dmt land.

mtb tripper
10-28-2013, 09:12 PM
all of mine do. hell if i drink enough whisky i end up in dmt land.

lol thats awesome, I have yet to try dmt, its next on my list to try, I saw the way some people were making it on drugs, Inc. it looked really chemically and fucked up

Ahldagor
10-28-2013, 09:44 PM
lol thats awesome, I have yet to try dmt, its next on my list to try, I saw the way some people were making it on drugs, Inc. it looked really chemically and fucked up

it tastes terrible, like moldy socks filled with burnt tortillas

FoxxHound
10-28-2013, 10:32 PM
I devolve into a monkey, and proceed to throw shit at people.

pharmakos
10-29-2013, 11:13 AM
DMT has never worked for me. i know the stuff we were smoking was legit, because the people i was with were obviously beyond gone. it just makes me sweat a lot, though. my brain chemistry is all fucked up from years of drug abuse though, so maybe it just won't work for me anymore. idk. gonna give it another shot sometime, though.

mtb tripper
10-29-2013, 06:00 PM
good ol pharmakos, I love this thread

pharmakos
10-29-2013, 07:46 PM
lol i just re-read that DMT post i made earlier

how many times can a mother fucker use the word "though" in one post, though

mtb tripper
10-29-2013, 08:54 PM

as many times as a mother fucker wishes

Klendathu
10-30-2013, 01:04 PM

Depends on how well they can spell tough, or through.

mtb tripper
10-30-2013, 05:30 PM
dairy queens tacos are about the same as a taco bell taco

Champion_Standing
10-30-2013, 06:26 PM
I took 4 hits and went to play laser tag, let's just say that I cried.

Ahldagor
10-30-2013, 10:09 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1374057728/h98412A28/

pharmakos
10-30-2013, 11:34 PM
hahahahahaha perfect response meme

mtb tripper
10-31-2013, 12:30 AM
si senor

Deadmantis
10-31-2013, 01:39 PM
Most of my trips were during the early 90s, the final years of the Grateful Dead when Jerry was alive. Here are 2 I remember that I think are worth sharing.

Did a couple hits of blue unicorn on Long Island at a spring tour Dead show, maybe 91? my girl didn't do any (she only smoked weed) so she passed out right after the show, but I was seeing things like fairies flying around the room and sprinkling pixie dust or some shit on her, passed out on the hotel bed in her purple hippie skirt. I was going to try to "get some" while she was asleep, which now that I look back is kinda creepy, but the fairies flew in front of her and warned me not too. The next day when I told her about it she said I should have got some. Damn fairies...

In North Jersey at a summer tour show at Giants stadium, 93 or 94 I think. Did some "green slide" which was just a sheet of green paper acid, nothing fancy, but damn it was good. Was with a couple friends, saw lots of crazy stuff at the show like flying dogs chasing frisbees. After the show we did a couple fat nitrous balloons and then later back at the hotel my boom box was changing color to the music of Jimi Hendrix. Mostly psychedelic colors but during third stone from the sun it looked like it was made out of moon rock. The last thing I remember from that night, during Karn Evil 9 by ELP, was the entire room coming to life, the doors of the closet, the drawers of the dressers, opening and closing, even the lampshades moving to the music.

When I stopped following the Dead, when Jerry died in 95, was when I pretty much stopped tripping. Working and married with kids now, so I can only enjoy the occasional flashback. :o

JackFlash
10-31-2013, 02:08 PM
I was supposed to go to giants stadium in 94 :( Never did end up seeing Jerry :mad:

Deadmantis
10-31-2013, 02:11 PM
I was supposed to go to giants stadium in 94 :( Never did end up seeing Jerry :mad:

The tour was called "Traffic at a Dead stop" since Traffic was the opening act. Unbelievable. Definitely magic was happening, sorry you missed it :(

mtb tripper
11-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Most of my trips were during the early 90s, the final years of the Grateful Dead when Jerry was alive. Here are 2 I remember that I think are worth sharing.

Did a couple hits of blue unicorn on Long Island at a spring tour Dead show, maybe 91? my girl didn't do any (she only smoked weed) so she passed out right after the show, but I was seeing things like fairies flying around the room and sprinkling pixie dust or some shit on her, passed out on the hotel bed in her purple hippie skirt. I was going to try to "get some" while she was asleep, which now that I look back is kinda creepy, but the fairies flew in front of her and warned me not too. The next day when I told her about it she said I should have got some. Damn fairies...

In North Jersey at a summer tour show at Giants stadium, 93 or 94 I think. Did some "green slide" which was just a sheet of green paper acid, nothing fancy, but damn it was good. Was with a couple friends, saw lots of crazy stuff at the show like flying dogs chasing frisbees. After the show we did a couple fat nitrous balloons and then later back at the hotel my boom box was changing color to the music of Jimi Hendrix. Mostly psychedelic colors but during third stone from the sun it looked like it was made out of moon rock. The last thing I remember from that night, during Karn Evil 9 by ELP, was the entire room coming to life, the doors of the closet, the drawers of the dressers, opening and closing, even the lampshades moving to the music.

When I stopped following the Dead, when Jerry died in 95, was when I pretty much stopped tripping. Working and married with kids now, so I can only enjoy the occasional flashback. :o

Thats awesome man, i love grateful dead, great story

mtb tripper
11-04-2013, 09:08 PM
gold dust