PDA

View Full Version : Pet focus items

Halius
08-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already but I'm sure it probably has. Anyways, I was just wondering, I am working on getting the torch for my fire pet and I was wondering how worth it the focus items are. Has anyone done any type of testing to see just how much it beefs up the pet? Sorry this may be a real noob question but the only spell casting class I played on live was a cleric, everything else was melee. Thanks in advance for any responses!

Estu
08-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Haven't done any testing but the general consensus is that the focus items make a huge difference, especially relative to how easy they are to get.

diplo
08-22-2013, 03:27 PM
focus torch basically gives your frail fire pet as much hp as a regular earth pet, so that one is the only one well worth getting.

Vellaen
08-22-2013, 04:39 PM
The focus items will give about a 20% increase in the pet's HP. Essentially, it will bump each pet up to the HPs of the next toughest pet at the same level (Fire -> Air -> Water -> Earth).

http://wiki.project1999.org/Magician#Pet_Information

Halius
08-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Awesome, thank you for the replies. I just wanted to make sure the whopping 150pp I have to spend on one is worth it.

diplo
08-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Awesome, thank you for the replies. I just wanted to make sure the whopping 150pp I have to spend on one is worth it.

dawg...that's sad.

pm me across servers today and i'll give you some plat. mage brotherhood nnahmsayin

Halius
08-23-2013, 01:18 PM
dawg...that's sad.

pm me across servers today and i'll give you some plat. mage brotherhood nnahmsayin

Lol, my main is a level 16, it's all I have been able to save up atm with having to buy spells. Thank you though. :)