PDA

View Full Version : Magician Fire Pet Solo

daebak
08-21-2013, 12:01 PM
So I have the focus staff and it isn't hard to solo. The DS on the Fire pet is so ridiculously OP right now at 20. I am very tired of Oasis and the mob types aren't the best for leveling with a fire pet anymore. I was wondering if anyone knew of a list of places that are rogue mob camps or just fast hitting mob camps of various levels? The quicker my pet is hit the faster things die. :] I have looked in multiple places with no luck so the camps just might not exist, but if anyone knows of any it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Izor_01
08-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Try upper guk its close by and you should be able to solo there...

Velerin
08-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Give the water pet a try. Fire's DS is nice but I've found water to tank so much better and has significantly higher melee DPS. Fire pet won't be able to kill froggies in UG before they run off and bring a train w/o hard nuking at the end everytime.

daebak
08-21-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm pretty sure I should stay away from dungeons because of runners. I wouldn't want to gimp myself by using a water pet. I mean I have tested both extensively with both focus items and the kill rate is that much more significant with a fire pet.

Sarius
08-21-2013, 02:14 PM
I think you should check out SK. Lots if mobs that level (Aviaks or cents) and outdoors so runners will be less of a problem. You can also try LOIO but there are casters interspersed.

diplo
08-21-2013, 02:20 PM
head to sk to aviaks then gnolls. or if its overpopulated head to loio and pick off random shit by the lake.

Izor_01
08-21-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I should stay away from dungeons because of runners. I wouldn't want to gimp myself by using a water pet. I mean I have tested both extensively with both focus items and the kill rate is that much more significant with a fire pet.

true i didn't think about runners and i guess the earth pet is not the best for DPS... however the 150 ZEM is pretty tempting there for me...

I found this on the P99 wiki it might help you

http://wiki.project1999.org/Noleafclover_Magician_Guide