PDA

View Full Version : Shaman soloing

idontbuff
08-20-2013, 09:47 AM
I've been stuck in a rut on 40 for the past week. On top of massive work hours I just don't have any real time to get in a group and sit down long enough lately. I'm curious if there is any great places to solo while I don't have the hours to play long?

Estu
08-20-2013, 10:13 AM
I think the guards in North Karana are pretty good at around that level. Can also try guards in Steamfont.

kaos057
08-20-2013, 11:15 AM
The yeti cave in DL is good.

idontbuff
08-20-2013, 12:01 PM
The yeti cave in DL is good.

Yeah I have tried those before, they're not too bad but the hit points are pretty large so I bounced from there. As good as they were for my monk while he was there, it just didn't seem as efficient for a shaman. I'm doing the first 2 pops of specs in feerrott atm, has been going pretty fast I'd say. Usually camped though, got lucky.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-12-2013, 06:17 PM
You can go to FV and solo Drolvargs along the coastline. Having an enchanter partner is excellent too as the pirates are an amazing charmed pet and should LB before the Drolvargs do.

Simply root, slow and drag pet so that your pet is closest to the Drolvarg, that allows enc to position pirate behind for max BS damage.

Lurgort/Sseri
09-14-2013, 06:43 PM
I'd say group in Lower Guk, but you said you don't have too much time. Lots of good suggestions in this thread though!

Lyssia
09-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Depending on your race, may want to look at the Bard Diet