PDA

View Full Version : Insta clicks refreshing spell recast

Syft
08-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Why has no one mentioned this, am I only one who has pvp'd on classic EQ.

CLICK JBOOTS REFRESH YOUR SPELLS FROM 2 SEC COOLDOWN!

this wasn't removed until pop when spell haste became prevalent in EQ. The reason they left it in was because they realized it was bullshit to have item haste and no spell haste. A caster's 5-7 secs on nuke doesn't not work out dps wise at all when you compare it to a melee's item haste.

WTF is there custom code AT ALL on a server called classic red 99!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tecmos Deception
08-14-2013, 08:19 PM
It's been bug reported (pertaining to blue, at least) at least a few times.

I'd kill to have less time betwee a stun/mez resist and a recast in my endless quest for blue pixels :(

Potus
08-14-2013, 08:50 PM
It's pretty baffling Sony took so long to put spell haste on items. As a necro I totally miss the extended DoT duration.

SamwiseRed
08-14-2013, 08:51 PM
I'm sure there is a plugin for this

crossplay
08-14-2013, 09:19 PM
It's been bug reported (pertaining to blue, at least) at least a few times.

I'd kill to have less time betwee a stun/mez resist and a recast in my endless quest for blue pixels :(

Your sig is $

Technique
08-14-2013, 09:52 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10358

Syft
08-15-2013, 04:41 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10358

HOLY SHIT you posted 2 years ago about this and nothing has changed!!

But im so glad they made potions unstackable!

Smedy
08-15-2013, 04:43 AM
I'd guess it's a client thing as they have not fixed it yet

Nizzarr
08-15-2013, 01:38 PM
They do not reintroduce bugs into the game.

Syft
08-15-2013, 02:26 PM
They do not reintroduce bugs into the game.

Wasn't a bug bluebie, you think they left a bug in game till the end of pop expansion.

if you weren't seeking the patch notes for blue dragon spawn shit you would have kept up to date with pvp mechanics.

and you can't even fathom how much not having it in changes every dynamic to pvp

mtb tripper
08-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Wasn't a bug bluebie, you think they left a bug in game till the end of pop expansion.

if you weren't seeking the patch notes for blue dragon spawn shit you would have kept up to date with pvp mechanics.

and you can't even fathom how much not having it in changes every dynamic to pvp

classic

SamwiseRed
08-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Nizz is right tho. Pretty sure the devs didn't intentionally design it that way. Eq code was shitty as hell so ofc I believe the took years to fix it

SamwiseRed
08-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Also you shouldn't be able to see exactly how much mana u have yet I don't see u complaining about that.

Syft
08-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Nizz is right tho. Pretty sure the devs didn't intentionally design it that way. Eq code was shitty as hell so ofc I believe the took years to fix it

Sounds good in theory but dead wrong, they removed spell refresh from jboots exactly when spell haste was added.

Do you even understand what this does to dot classes? lol no you don't which is why you think it's a bug. Druid's, shamans and Necro's would get the jump drop a dot and then go for other dmg, here you force them to watch their dot get removed while there spell is on cooldown giving the classes no advantage whatsoever to getting the jump on someone.

Timing interrupt's is impossible, gates become a get out of jail free card when u add a 2 sec CD with no spell haste. And longer cast nukes, and timing nukes becomes silly. Literally changes everything to how pvp dynamics work for every caster class.

It dumbs down the skill lvl and strategy behind pvp to a 2 from a 10, Seeing my mana bar does not. All of this actually works in my Wizards advantage, because draughts are already fast as shit, it's everyone else getting dicked.

Loli Pops
08-18-2013, 04:02 AM
Samwise should be able to see the mailmans stamina post ejaculstion into his wife IMO