PDA

View Full Version : WTB ARMOR OF RO

Uberom
07-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Arms
Legs
Boots

Send me a private message with the item / your asking price. Expect a counter-offer :D

Cars
07-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Seriously I just went through this process cause I wanted to just buy the ro armor and be done with it but the problem with that is no one is selling any. period. Nobody is making paladins and the people that do were twinks and bought it all up. Getting the pieces you want is all pretty easy though so i will walk ya through it, cause I just finished doing it and its cake.

To start it off you dont find everything, you buy most of it. Buy sands of ro from people (50p-ish per), buy melatite (25p per), buy as many enchanted platinum bars as you need (6 for all 3 pieces @ 103p per = 618), have an enchanter enchant them. Then Buy kilij plans for boots (50-100p), Buy a nightfall giants head for legs (125p-ish if someone is selling) and you will actually have to go to eruds crossing and get the diseased shark meat yourself cause no one sells (for arms). Go to leser faydark and follow the right wall until your close to the brownie camp and there is a fairy camp there. Only kill the maidens, there are 4 spawns with about 7 min timers. to get 12 fairy dusts will take about 2 hours give or take. well your in lesser faydark stop by mistmoore and kill the gargoyle close to zone for MM granite and shout out that you want it well your there, drops about 50% of the time. If your temple of sol ro faction sucks, get an invis to the graveyard, grab the flower off the coffin inside the hut there and run it to slythi right behind that hut over and over until she cons you amiable (with how fast the flower respawns takes about 20 mins tops from dubious and nothing is close enough to aggro you). Once you have 3 granite and your faction is amiable run to the kaladims cleric guild and trade in 4 fairy dust for a soil of underfoot (don't try to get all 3 soils at once, they are lore) go to rathe mountains from feerott and follow the right wall and in that area is the paladins camp. Hand in the kilij plans, 2 diseased shark portions, and a nightfalls giant head (all seperately) to get the 3 molds you will need. Then go to sol ro temple and when you get to lord searfire say "I want the bar of the alloy" and he will give you the cauldron. The cauldrons disappear after you make each batch of ronium so make one right there and then say it again so you can carry one with you to kaladim when you get your second portion of soil of the underfoot.Use the forge in kaladim to make the first 2 pieces by putting in one mold with one ronium per piece and it will create Ro armor. get your last portion of soil and head back to Sol ro to get your last cauldron then hit up any forge to make your last piece and your done.

It may sound like a lot but you are doing 3 pieces of armor and if your putting in a good session (7 hours or so) you should be able to get all 3 pieces done. Hopefully that helps and if it doesn't you can just wait forever to buy it instead of leveling. This way = 7 hours plus 1070p if you pay the max prices I have seen for all the purchasable ingredients. To get 3 pieces of armor all valued around 1k thats also rare isnt that bad. Your call.

majohnson87
07-13-2010, 01:40 PM
i have Ro guantlets, bracer, bp, and arms for sale.. pm me

Cars
07-13-2010, 01:43 PM
LoL after all this questing, how much for gaunts and BP?

HippoNipple
07-13-2010, 02:21 PM
I have kilij plans I will sell for 50pp if anyone wants to buy, message me around 10:30 central time I will be in walking distance to EC tunnel.