PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Lesser charbone skeleton fleeing at low life

xhucknasty
08-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Last night a lesser charbone fled from me at less than 20% health and trained two more skeletons to me. I asked around and I've heard that undead don't flee, which was what I thought as well (hence me fighting so close to adds). This happened in Swamp of No Hope near iksar ruins south of Field of bone.

nilbog
01-14-2018, 03:55 PM
Fixed, pending update

Rygar
01-15-2018, 08:38 AM
Mr. Nilbog, I don't know if classic or not, but 'a fallen erudite' and all the undead ghosts in the Hole flee at 20% as well. Not sure if your update was to all undead or just this particular incident.

nilbog
01-15-2018, 03:01 PM
Mr. Nilbog, I don't know if classic or not, but 'a fallen erudite' and all the undead ghosts in the Hole flee at 20% as well. Not sure if your update was to all undead or just this particular incident.

Looks like the hole has many undead that flee... all of them. More information desired.

Just facts
01-16-2018, 06:31 AM
Looks like the hole has many undead that flee... all of them. More information desired.

There used to be a post on eqcleric site that described the run mechanic in detail, it never worked like it does on p99, the post even used the undead tower as an example of how it worked, as the mobs when running would only run inside a limited area of their normal spawn spot and not like you can see here where mobs can go from deep inside a dungeon to the entrance causing crazy large trains if they drop under the world when running at low health.
Will try and see if I can find the post when I get home after work.

maximum
04-24-2019, 08:23 AM
Fixed, pending update

Live now?

Dolalin
04-24-2019, 09:57 AM
Mob flee on P99 isn't classic. They should only flee within a limited distance. It's got its own thread here I think.