PDA

View Full Version : cheap enc gear

captnamazing
08-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Hey, i'm looking for some affordable enc gear. I've got a 45 warrior and a few k saved up, looking to put some more good stuff on my ENC (level 22).

Current gear:

stein of moggok
crude stein
drake hide leggings
golden jaded bracelet
ivory bracelet
embroidered black cape
drakescale belt
damask sleevs
green silken drape
obsidian bead hoop x2
platinum star ruby veil
gossamer cap
cloth cape
no shoes
cloth gloves
cutthroat insignia ring

So obviously there are a number of slots that are currently equipped with utter shit. I appreciate any suggestions y'all have.

captnamazing
08-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Btw, CHA with buff is 169 currently, hoping to raise to 200 affordably. I mostly play him as charmsolo or in a duo with my CLR friend.

Mazeri
08-08-2013, 09:35 AM
http://wiki.project1999.org/Rod_of_Insidious_Glamour

Quest it or Buy... lots of Cha. I use it with crude stein.

phobus
08-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Buy a pair of Golden Cat Eye Bracelets (+7 CHA) for around 50-75pp. If someone is killing the guards in Misty Thicket, you can go and loot a +5 CHA Squad Ring for free. I would also suggest swapping out your current earrings for a pair of Opalline Earrings (+5 CHA each). The Sarnak Arcane Fetish (+5 CHA, +6 INT) is also a really nice neck item for under 300pp.

If you can single pull the froglok priest with your Warrior, then you should be able to do the Rod quest pretty easily. It just takes a lot of running/porting around. Do the Incandescent Mask quest at the same time for a nice mask.

Malone88
08-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Cheap items:

Gator Sleeves
Split Paw Necklace (go to SK Spires or buy real cheap)
Savant's Cap (real cheap) or Nightshade Wreath
Bracelet of Woven Grass
Mystic Cloak Quest (kill priest of najena in unrest)
Incandescent Mask Quest (as mentioned)

captnamazing
08-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. I've been working on the incandescent armor and rod quest. Then I realized... do I have to be an ENC to turn it in?? I've gotten a lot of the nodrop items on my warrior so far, so if that's the case, i'll need to start over entirely.

Vermicelli
08-12-2013, 04:31 PM
do I have to be an ENC to turn it in??

You don't have to be, provided you've gotten a good bit of faction with the people in the Temple of Ro. You can grind some out by killing shadowed men, but it would take a while to get up to amiable, I bet. Unfortunately, to get the reward for turning in the items for the Rod, you have to be at least amiable .. which would be no problemo if you were doing the turn-in with your enchanter, thanks to the faction bumping Alliance spell.

captnamazing
08-14-2013, 01:15 AM
Today I finally finished the quests for the Rod and the Gloves on my warrior! I farmed Shadowed men for a while to get rep, but after being shut down twice in the temple I looked for alternatives. Turns out, you can also go to Mistmoore GY and do a 10 second quest repeatedly to raise faction by quite a lot per repeat. I think the timer on the "flower" that SSythia asks for is something like 5-10 mins. He also provides you an indication of your faction at the temple, since he is linked to the same faction. :)

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-14-2013, 12:44 PM
sarnak arcane fetish for neck. sells for peanuts.

billw134
08-24-2013, 04:32 AM
You can raise Sol Ro faction by giving 30 gold to the guy in south ro. Zone in from oasis and turn right to corner. He is in a tent with an npc Orc out front. He gives you spells in return which you can sell back. Fastest way ever!!!

Dokt Orjones

Tecmos Deception
08-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Opalline earrings, JCed neck/wrists/rings, crude stein, rod of insidious glamour, and you're already at like +75 charisma for only like 2kpp.

captnamazing
08-24-2013, 02:26 PM
It seems like getting the Incandescent mask is way harder than it should be due to the DELF you have to kill in MM. Any tricks to murdering her without dying?

Vermicelli
08-25-2013, 01:39 AM
It seems like getting the Incandescent mask is way harder than it should be due to the DELF you have to kill in MM. Any tricks to murdering her without dying?

Lulls? You're an Enchanter, for Brell's sake.

Malone88
08-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Get in a CE group and have them pull her and her minions.
Otherwise, just cruise in there with your 48 warrior...and have your
chanter ready in zone to inviz in for the loot.