PDA

View Full Version : Forum Section Request: Guides & Resources

FatMagic
11-25-2009, 09:16 AM
Dear Devs/Forum Mods:

At least every other day, I see a new thread pop up with a great resource or some guide... and then it gets buried a day or two later as generally happens on a busy forum. And then maybe a week later, the same topic comes up again and many of the same sites get linked twice, or three times.

So lets save some time and posting, and make a forum section for Guides & Resources (or something similar). This way we can all dig in there when we need to find a good resource, or post up an old school site we found. One post per site would be great. (and if you need a moderator for that section, let me know! I'd be happy to help keep it clean and running). This will also reduce the amount of stickies in the "General / Server Chat" forum, which is more pleasing to the eyes :)

Lets do 'eet!

Pyrocat
11-25-2009, 07:12 PM
I think this is a great idea

aVoided
11-26-2009, 05:18 AM
second this great idea ! if we got that classic wiki site active with some contributers. would be awsome

Cribanox
11-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Not gonna happen ever, its been asked for over and over. Main reason is, people wont post anything great on it because they don't want you knowing their secrets to the game, such as where the good gear is dropped or quested.

Elerion
11-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Secrets? In our 10 year old game?

Give me a break. Except p1999 specific bugs and exploits, there are no secrets. Everything from classic is well known and documented.