PDA

View Full Version : New Druid looking for advise...

Trkahon
08-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Hi,

After long years of not playing any MMO I remembered the good times of EQ and since the original is a load of crap now I came here to play the original again :)

In the old days I played Monk and Warrior so I have limited knowledge of Druids, but I thought it to be a good choice for a first char on P99 and I leveld my Woodelf to 5 easily enough in my first session and had great fun.

Now all advise is welcome (I already read the awesome leveling guide), also on what gear I should look out for etc.
Please bear in mind I have ZERO cash and so far all the cash I made went into spells. So if you also have some lowbie cash making advise for a druid, keep it coming.

Thanks in advance and hope to see you around (prolly around Orc hill in gfay tonight hehe), so if your twink in gfay wants to group give me a /tell.
Character name is: Rhenaya

Aaron
08-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Once you get to your teens, you can farm the Nybright sisters in LFay for exp and cash.

Estu
08-07-2013, 10:03 AM
You can make some lowbie cash by selling Crushbone belts and pads (1pp/2pp each, respectively), and by farming bone chips (5-10pp/stack) and high quality bear skins (20pp each).

Gear-wise, don't be too concerned. You're not going to be terribly gear-dependent unless you're quadding, and there are better ways to level than quadding (charming is faster; grouping is more fun).

Stick to dungeons if you're grouping for the better ZEM and drops.

Trkahon
08-08-2013, 03:20 AM
Thanks guys. Started saving those belts yesterday, should get good spell money for the next spells.