PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild!

spatrix87
08-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Me and a friend of mine have recently decided we want to experience what we feel is, and was, the best MMORPG to date (And still is after playing a few hours last night!).

I'm sure we will be looking for a guild as it tends to be much easier to find groups and people to socialize with.

We both are experienced EQ2 players, and old EQ1 gamers. We catch on fast and are looking for fun. I'm sure raiding will be of interest when we get to that point, but 60 levels will take quite a while in this game.

If there is any guild out there, with a "fantasy" themed name, that thinks we would be a good fit please reply here or get a hold of me in game on Quapht, Orthalo, or Sarnaxis (Still haven't fully decided my main class, but thinking it will be Warrior.)

Thanks in advance, and hope to see all of you in game!

P.S. I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THE FANTASY NAME BIT, I have seen some of the more populated guild names and they are really not as appealing as some of them. After all this is a fantasy environment, not a movie or a television show.

Midgeon
08-04-2013, 01:52 PM
If Your Concerned about The Name of The Guild You Have Shit Backward.

If you are Intrusted In Joining the Army of Thule, You May Already Be One Of Us, Brother. Iksar Only, and we Do Not Mix Well With Other Races, So its Iksar ONLY.

Messie
08-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Me and a friend of mine have recently decided we want to experience what we feel is, and was, the best MMORPG to date (And still is after playing a few hours last night!).

I'm sure we will be looking for a guild as it tends to be much easier to find groups and people to socialize with.

We both are experienced EQ2 players, and old EQ1 gamers. We catch on fast and are looking for fun. I'm sure raiding will be of interest when we get to that point, but 60 levels will take quite a while in this game.

If there is any guild out there, with a "fantasy" themed name, that thinks we would be a good fit please reply here or get a hold of me in game on Quapht, Orthalo, or Sarnaxis (Still haven't fully decided my main class, but thinking it will be Warrior.)

Thanks in advance, and hope to see all of you in game!

P.S. I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THE FANTASY NAME BIT, I have seen some of the more populated guild names and they are really not as appealing as some of them. After all this is a fantasy environment, not a movie or a television show.

It brings me great pain to tell you that our guild sounds like the perfect fit for you, but unfortunately our guild name is a RL movie reference. If you are having trouble finding a decent leveling guild and do eventually crack to join a guild like ours, we would love to have both of you. We are a very friendly casual leveling guild with many many players experiencing p99 for their first time back, and many others are now "in the groove" of things and leveling through towards 60. We have guild events, helpful officers, low level guild raids, and we are all constantly grouping together. plenty of members online at all times and the guild chat is MORE than encouraged to be used as a "friendly LFG channel".

Now, if you can get by the aesthetically UNpleasing name, <Knights Who Say Ni> would love to have both of you joining our ranks.

Feel free to message me in game if you would like to talk more. You could also always join and /anon if you really hate seeing the guild name, but with time it will be a tag you can wear comfortably!

Feel free to PM me or message me on my main when you see me on. Ikky monk named Messie.

Shift
08-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Check out my guild The Elite Exordium
we have no contracts or requirements
we might be the best fit for your bloodline
we have at least 30+ memebers already
players from lvl 1 to 60
no raiding yet but once we get to that point in the near future so be it.

go to Guild Discussion search The Elite Exordium. check it out for yourself
see you in Game.