PDA

View Full Version : Cash/Xp spots? (Necro)

Gnommy
08-04-2013, 12:38 PM
It's been yr's since I've played so I can vaguely good xp/cash spots to lvl (lvl 14 atm)

Currently I've been lvling outside the mino caves (since sister's in lfay are pretty much perma camped) on harpies/drakes/earth ele's ...it's decent random gem drop's etc.

What other spot's are there just curious to re jog my memory (I remember guards in FP, and HHK but that's lvl's away)

Any feedback is appreciated, Thanks

Taiku
08-05-2013, 08:54 AM
I made a little bit of plat off Misty the bard in west karana, 6 minute spawn timer, drops a mandolin every time (1pp or so) sometimes words and/or raw hide armor, I started camping her and the guard next to her at level 13 and basically stayed there till level 20, theres also a merchant who will sell to you at night even if you're an Iksar!

diplo
08-05-2013, 10:59 AM
one you hit your low 20's, head to OoT and exp off the sisters off the first isle from BB. you can rack up to like 10kpp from the swords til they become lb/green.

kaos057
08-05-2013, 11:04 AM
I wouldn't suggest killing bards if you aren't already kos to cities like qeynos, fp, halas, etc. Other than that nybright sisters are good money around lvl 14. Mammoths in everfrost good around 20. Hill Giants good in 30s.

Malone88
08-05-2013, 01:09 PM
You can also try the minos in Steamfont by the Lesser Fay zone in. They drop gems and mino axes which sell for around 4pp. I would bide my time there and keep checking if LFay Sisters was open. Finally, there's also another bandit camp in Lesser Fay with 3 bandits, but it's tougher to break than Sisters, but they drop bronze weapons as well, though not as often.

diplo
08-05-2013, 04:50 PM
oh yea, i forgot to mention. duo the two rangers by surefall glades in qhills and do pyzjn cycle at night. GBS is a nice item to use/sell.

Gnommy
08-06-2013, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback

kaos057
08-06-2013, 08:42 AM
oh yea, i forgot to mention. duo the two rangers by surefall glades in qhills and do pyzjn cycle at night. GBS is a nice item to use/sell.

Just keep in mind killing pzyjin enough will make u kos to the necro trainer in qeynos

diplo
08-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Just keep in mind killing pzyjin enough will make u kos to the necro trainer in qeynos

as a necro, you're supposed to FD before she dies so you don't take a faction hit.

kaos057
08-06-2013, 11:49 PM
as a necro, you're supposed to FD before she dies so you don't take a faction hit.

Yea then when she dies the corpse disappears. I have had it happen a couple times.

Dantragg
11-13-2013, 06:21 PM
When killing in oot how do you sell and all that jazz while being so encumered and what not. My human Necro is about to ding 20 tonight

Potus
11-13-2013, 11:37 PM
You might be able to sell the humans on the human island. They sold to my Troll Shaman for some reason.

Swish
11-14-2013, 09:11 AM
When killing in oot how do you sell and all that jazz while being so encumered and what not. My human Necro is about to ding 20 tonight

There's a dwarf vendor on the sister isle too as well as the sisters... not sure how badly a human necro is considered by the wood elf/dwarf vendors there.

Named sisters are great cash in the mid/late 20s... I was lucky enough to duo some of the time with someone who could sell on the island.