PDA

View Full Version : New to red

Dalron
08-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Started the night Blue was down, seemed like quite a few people there but must have all been blue since no one was pvp'ing and now that Blue is back up I'm always the only one in the zone now.

I think I was linked the ruleset (or was it a joke), not sure what the point is of this server. Can't loot anything if you kill someone? Don't get any experience for killing anyone? I don't carry cash on Blue so I'm sure no one does on Red so all you get is a few gold for killing someone? Is this really true? Seems like a waste of time if you don't gain anything. What's the point? Or was the link a joke, lol.

tl:dr - Winning a pvp battle wins nothing, losing loses nothing, what's the point? Or was I joked on, lol.

big league chew
08-01-2013, 10:55 AM
sad but true,
with new penalty-free ruleset losing is painless & winning is pointless

at least we have the freedom to do it anyway though so its still more fun than blue imo

raka
08-01-2013, 10:58 AM
easily, the most important point is to jam your lumpy stub down the narrow throat of your enemy.
Winning the battle grants YT
YT grants pride and sparkling BJ's galore.
no need for plat or gaining any sort of benefit

The thought of gagging some morbidly obese wheelchair surfer and standing over their corpse is all that I need to keep my pants down.

ride dirty homes.

ChubbyBubbles
08-01-2013, 11:00 AM
PVP is the reward.

Tomato King6
08-01-2013, 11:38 AM
wouldn't bother starting here , server is a toxic shithole

mtb tripper
08-01-2013, 11:52 AM
ok