PDA

View Full Version : Dear DDOS'er

weh8you
07-30-2013, 04:13 AM
Dear DDOS'er,

This is a difficult letter for us to write because we know how much you think of us. And we want you to know that we are flattered that you have such a high opinions of us that you devoted so much of your time to waste ours. Susan(can we just call you that from here on), we value your friendship very much, as much as wart on the left butt cheek. You are one of the few people on this earth that we feel that we can tell with utmost sincerity that we would love to choke the living daylight out of you. You are intelligent as a goldfish, beautiful as rotten feces, sensitive as any pms'er, understanding as my dog, and possess many other wonderful qualities that many p99'ers appreciate. You will, without a doubt, make some lucky cellmate a great wife. But fortunately, it won't be any of us here at p99.

Even though you think you have much in common with us p99'ers, we are vastly different. We have been raised in two totally different environments, and therefore, think totally different. That's not to say that you weren't raised by monkeys or worse, it just means that we come from two different backgrounds.

Susan, we are not mad at you about what happened this weekend. Actually, we are very thankful. as we were starting to let our hearts warm up to the idea of us going out more instead of just playing. But seeing you DDOS another day put things back into perspective.

Susan, you have a full life ahead of you making new friends in your future cell block, shower buddies and like I mentioned above if you're lucky a wife to some nazi lover. So we think you should move on while you're ahead and leave P99 while we still have these "nice" feelings towards you. You have much to look forward to after P99, we will miss those long days of corpse runs, but its OK I think we can survive without you.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors & rear penetrations.
and remember, we at P99 will always remember you for your actions and not for who you are.