PDA

View Full Version : Bug or liar?

Lorraine
07-28-2013, 12:58 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9774/ekyo.jpg

The plat is certainly missing from my inventory though, after that /split.
If bug, see me, I'll compensate you 100fold of that tip.

Rhambuk
07-28-2013, 01:06 PM
he might have splits turned off and didnt notice the plat increase. seems weird to me never heard of it before.

murcielago200
07-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Anyone tested the range for /split to work? If he is standing beside you vs other side of zone.

Champion_Standing
07-28-2013, 02:50 PM
dumb thread, if you are concerned that it is a bug then petition it. You are just trying to flame this guy.

Don't split money when you are donating for ports, it's stupid. Takes what a whole 5 seconds to do a trade?

webrunner5
07-28-2013, 08:44 PM
dumb thread, if you are concerned that it is a bug then petition it. You are just trying to flame this guy.

Don't split money when you are donating for ports, it's stupid. Takes what a whole 5 seconds to do a trade?

Yeah, on my Druid I am not too fond of splits either. When I am watching ooc, tells, group chat, and guild chat, scribing spells, that split in the window goes by VERY fast. I never get upset if I don't even get any plat because I have a lot now. But I would suggest most people just do a trade. :)

fastboy21
07-28-2013, 08:47 PM
wouldn't do split either...do an old fashioned trade.

he prob just didn't see the split message and wasn't certain of how much pp he got from it.

having said that, 50pp is more than fair for the donation.