PDA

View Full Version : Hey p99ers. I need your help and support.

Systolic
07-27-2013, 07:05 AM
I know that this game is very dramatic, and I know that I am an extremely polarized figure in this community right now, but I would ask you to please put these things aside before you read this.

Last night my father was in a severe car accident. He was thrown from the vehicle after it sideswiped a tree and flipped. He was sent to the E.R. via helicopter. They determined that he broke all of his ribs on the right side, he has a punctured lung, a broken scapula, a compound fracture in his wrist, and 2 broken vertebrae in his back, along with a horrendous contusion on his right eye and a foot-long gash on his left arm. He is currently in ICU.

I got to see him for about 10 minutes last night, and he was awake enough to talk to me a little. He doesn't remember the accident at all, and doesn't even know how he got to the hospital. He has to push his head up from the bed to even speak, and every time he does he winces in pain. It was one of the most moving and powerful experiences I have ever had in my life seeing him in that condition. When he saw me, he grabbed my hand and told me he loved me. It was such a hurtful experience for me because I could feel him trying to squeeze my hand but not having the strength to do so, and him raising his arm also revealed the line of stitches going all the way down the side of it.

I'm not asking you to like me, or to change your thoughts about any of my actions within the framework of this game, but I would ask you to think a good thought in my direction, or pray for my family if that is your kind of thing. We think he is going to live, but no one can really know 100% for sure at this point. I just got off the phone with ICU and they said that his vital signs are very good, and that their biggest concern is his ability to breathe effectively with the damaged ribs.

Thanks for reading this, and thanks for being such a great community.

Furniture
07-27-2013, 08:26 AM
Too bad you werent in the car with him lol

Systolic
07-27-2013, 08:31 AM

Wow.

This isn't RnF, you know. Get a fucking life.

I reported your post. I hope you get banned for it...

Like, what kind of sick, fucked up person thinks that kind of shit? I hope someone mocks you when one of your family members has an experience like this, so you can see exactly how it feels.

Com_Truise
07-27-2013, 08:51 AM
great community.

lol

Thulack
07-27-2013, 09:10 AM
No Sympathy. It's Karma for being a tool.

Systolic
07-27-2013, 09:13 AM
A tool?

I do something controversial in order to help everyone out who actually cares about the integrity of this irrelevant, dated emulated server of a dead game, and I'm such a tool that my dad deserves to have a potentially fatal accident?

All of you should think about your own words, and if you really believe what you say then you have serious problems that probably come from never getting out in the actual real world. Either that or you're butthurt that you can't spend your money on platinum anymore, and I frankly am glad for that.

Being an internet tough guy doesn't work when it comes to real life issues. All it does is hurt people.

Thulack
07-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Honestly i dont even believe you. everything you have said was basically a lie. Your like the girl who cried wolf. Shit happens to everyone everyday you really thought you would get some kind of sympathy on these forums? Why don't you go to one of the Plat selling sites and see if they care about you and your family over there. And if my dad was in IC last thing i would be doing would be sitting on a forum asking for support from a community that obviously doesnt like you.

Rhambuk
07-27-2013, 09:25 AM
Honestly i dont even believe you. everything you have said was basically a lie. Your like the girl who cried wolf. Shit happens to everyone everyday you really thought you would get some kind of sympathy on these forums? Why don't you go to one of the Plat selling sites and see if they care about you and your family over there.

Not getting enough attention from the ddos? Time to make some shit up! and even better! do it on offtopic where he knows people will attack him and he can report them for it.

Great guy! Great member of the community!

if you cared about your father at all you probably wouldn't be sitting here replying to every other post made. Good job.

Systolic
07-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Honestly i dont even believe you. everything you have said was basically a lie. Your like the girl who cried wolf. Shit happens to everyone everyday you really thought you would get some kind of sympathy on these forums? Why don't you go to one of the Plat selling sites and see if they care about you and your family over there.

Fine then if you need your absolute verification, call Georgia Regents Intensive Care Unit and ask for Steven Ansley's condition.

And I don't affiliate with plat websites.

I know that my fucking internet persona is disliked around here, but I thought that you know, something as silly as video game drama might be overlooked. I'm at home by myself, my fiancee is at work with the car so I can't go anywhere and all I can do is sit here and fucking worry myself sick over my dad. I guess its a mistake to look for any kinds of words of encouragement on the internet at all.

Thanks for fucking ruining my day even more. I hope you enjoy your precious fucking pixels, and I will tell my dad that you hope he dies.

Furniture
07-27-2013, 09:59 AM
lol what a bitch

Systolic
07-27-2013, 10:03 AM
This message is hidden because Furniture is on your ignore list.

Thulack
07-27-2013, 10:07 AM
He said "Lol what a bitch" since you can't see it. :)

Systolic
07-27-2013, 10:09 AM
This message is hidden because Thulack is on your ignore list.

Breeziyo
07-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Sucks for your dad if you're not lying but fuck off no one wants you here and these posts make it readily apparent.

EchoedTruth
07-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear about this tragedy, Sys.

Samoht
07-29-2013, 12:44 PM
And I don't affiliate with plat websites.

anybody got the link that shows someone named Systolic posting a question on the platlord message boards from april?

Halius
07-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Damn really guys? I don't know if this is a lie or not but either way this is f*cked up. It's not like he is asking you to start up a fund or some shit for his dad, just asking for positive thoughts and prayers. You're all pissed off about him displaying some hacks in game and blaming him for the DDoS attacks (which no one even knows who it is yet). It is a game, it's not like he went and killed someone and is now asking for sympathy, get over the pixels, he is talking about RL. I don't normally post negatively on here cause I think it just takes away from the server but this thread is ridiculous.

Sys: I hope that your dad gets better man, sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Ahldagor
07-29-2013, 07:50 PM
sucks for your paps. how'd the incident happen though?

quido
07-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Hard to believe such a concrete liar.

Kagatob
07-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Wow you dads has it hard. First you where born and now this...

:)

Malphite
07-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Rip in pieces

Shannacore
07-29-2013, 08:58 PM
For real though, why would you even post this?

Myth
07-29-2013, 09:05 PM
You shit on the community and then ask for their sympathy because your father was in an accident.
It's horrible that your dad was in the accident. I hope he gets better but posting this and expecting people to care, is strange.

Ahldagor
07-29-2013, 09:36 PM
You shit on the community and then ask for their sympathy because your father was in an accident.
It's horrible that your dad was in the accident. I hope he gets better but posting this and expecting people to care, is strange.

unless his dad was drunk or being stupid in bad weather or some sort of deal. then he got what was coming to him. and yes it is strange

Soandso
07-29-2013, 11:52 PM
Screw his dad, I feel bad for his "fiance". If she is even real.

Why are you posting this on an the internet. Seems like your just an attention whore. You don't think people go through shit in there own lives every day? Yet you don't seem them posting it on a internet video game board. Possible troll?

Tasslehofp99
07-30-2013, 01:24 PM

For real though, why would you even post this?

Other people doing the posting for me.

Stinkum
07-30-2013, 05:38 PM
This thread is that kind of awful behavior where people seek attention through death and loss... I seriously wonder what goes through someone's head before they post things like this. I am sure you all see these fake bitches on Facebook. Seriously, find a graceful way to deal with your grief like the rest of us.

Sadly some people will get attention any way they can get it.

Rezonation
07-31-2013, 08:41 PM

At least he's consistent! ;)

mtb tripper
07-31-2013, 09:04 PM
I feel bad for ya if your telling the truth

Thana8088
08-01-2013, 02:01 PM
That's really scary. :( Regardless of what you've done or said, I hope your father makes a speedy recovery.

Loke
08-01-2013, 02:16 PM
This post is like a rapist calling up his victim and asking for bail money. Seriously, why would you make this post, and what exactly were you expecting?