PDA

View Full Version : Red99 tonight

mtb tripper
07-26-2013, 08:25 PM
Hey you guys who are new here on the blue server and would like to come to red and start up, let me know, send me a pm and I'll help you out any way I can, I'll even start up a toon with you and duo up or something just for the fun of it. Our pvp community needs new players its something we don't get much of and we would all really appreciate it! Don't listen to the trolls and don't feed them! Pvp adds intensity to the game, you must always be wary in the world of pvp and on your toes at all times, no afk or you will be slaughtered. It's a whole other game basically. Y'all let me know! Thanks!

Eazzy
07-26-2013, 08:28 PM
gonna do my part and make a character tonight

gl with ur mission friend

Diogene
07-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Ill roll a toon as soon as servers show up... Been a while I wanted to try Red. Your ingame name is Bluebie right?

Vonloss
07-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Seriously considering it, I just started on blue as a rogue. Dumped like 42 hours in 4 days on him already and hes almost 20. Could you give me a rundown on the usefulness of the classes in a pvp setting?

Agatha
07-26-2013, 08:39 PM
i suggest you all send a tell to nizzar or tune once you are in game, they are incharge of recruitment for the top guild on the server. They are nice people and will hook it up with items and some bard kite PL's if they think you are worth investing into. I would suggest you abuse their kindness and then join <Classic> once you are level 55 if you are down to PVP.

mtb tripper
07-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Thanks guys we appreciate it much! And to you Vonloss if you like playing rogue, they are very good pvp class, and their gear is pretty cheap too, people will most likely give you gear too. Just think of what all the classes have the ability to do, and put it in a pvp perspective. Root is a pretty useful spell in pvp for any class, also, rogues get hide/sneak so you could sneak up on someone who is sitting and backstab them and hit them for highest amount of damage, almost instant kill.