PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna play DAoC Uthgaard private server???

Bantam 1
07-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Anyone?

Champion_Standing
07-25-2013, 09:02 PM
Yes

thugcruncher
07-26-2013, 08:32 AM
been playin on it, got a reaver to 5, shit kinda sucks, worlds too big, i run too slow, nights too dark, interface kinda sucks too

Swish
07-26-2013, 08:41 AM
In case you wanted to scale down that gif thug ;)

http://i.minus.com/iuVe8ZwsO1XkR.gif

Nirgon
07-26-2013, 10:45 AM
If you're not on euro time, don't do it

If you are: wts templated out troll warrior (hammer)

Sithel1988
07-26-2013, 12:03 PM
only 1 a

Dgawld
07-26-2013, 12:05 PM
Have a 40 Champ on server. It really doesn't matter if you are Euro or not. Server is great, sometimes it is hard to find groups though.

Sithel1988
07-26-2013, 12:05 PM
been playin on it, got a reaver to 5, shit kinda sucks, worlds too big, i run too slow, nights too dark, interface kinda sucks too

our future. the next generation of little complaining, instant gratification bitches who will lead this country to its downfall.

Nirgon
07-26-2013, 12:07 PM
Server would be bad ass if it had the same population at 7pm instead of 4-9am my time.

Coolname
07-26-2013, 12:08 PM
If you're not on euro time, don't do it

If you are: wts templated out troll warrior (hammer)

No kidding 5 minutes on my 50 skald and 50 warrior and I realized why I hated that server.. they definitely need a US version, it was a popular US game why is the only decent EMU based in Germany with 70% German player base?

Also the PVP , uggg way to many FULL RR10-11 groups on prowl, server needs a wipe in a bad way (once every 2 years at least).. and horses really?

Unless you can take your own guild with you its pretty pointless for the US players.

melkortshea
07-26-2013, 12:18 PM
I know I am in the minority but I really enjoyed Atlantis which Uthgard does not have. I love good RVR / PVP but I also enjoy a good Raid and Atlantis had some epic raids happening. No one wants to do PVE in DAOC anymore.

RVR can be a blast but I get a little bored after awhile and like to get lost into some content.

Coolname
07-26-2013, 12:30 PM
I know I am in the minority but I really enjoyed Atlantis which Uthgard does not have. I love good RVR / PVP but I also enjoy a good Raid and Atlantis had some epic raids happening. No one wants to do PVE in DAOC anymore.

RVR can be a blast but I get a little bored after awhile and like to get lost into some content.

Atlantis was great..

artifacts and ML in PVP, not so great

Wotsirb401
07-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Yeah i quite around level 25 on my cave shaman , couldnt level without going cave

melkortshea
07-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Atlantis was great..

artifacts and ML in PVP, not so great

Very true. They should have left the artifacts for PVE only. I really enjoyed some of the hoops you had to go through to get an artifact. Didn't miss farming the scrolls though. lol

I remember the Staff of the Gods was just sitting there under the ocean waiting for you to pick it up. Once you picked it up you would "cut" yourself on the sharp coral and a swarm of sharks would come in and try to kill you. you had to survive the shark attack and get on shore to a boat and sail to an island where there were lemon trees. You would then pick a lemon and clean the coral off the staff and then the staff was yours. (Unactivated of course).

If you died at any point before you got the lemon on the staff it would return to its position underwater.

stavio
07-26-2013, 12:57 PM
Server would be bad ass if it had the same population at 7pm instead of 4-9am my time.

I agree, I play lot and its just hard to find groups during the times I get to play. So I end up playing solo friendly classes which imo is boring as hell in daoc.

Its bad when you lfg for a hr as a aug shaman, aug/pac healer, troll zerker templated out..

Like Nirgon says, the population is there its just not there during the time I get to play :(

Bantam 1
07-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Well my brother, gf and I were going to play on (probably) hibernia. Anyone want to play a bard or druid.

When did they start saying templates?