PDA

View Full Version : Team Fungi Farm

newsmurf
07-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Ahem ahem, i am putting together a china farming crew of players who like plat, shrooms, their tunics, and walking sticks, this will be highly organized and it will be a fairly small crew, so peeps will get rich bitch.

-Groups will consist of 3-4 players, it will be done as efficiently as possible, so people make the most shinies.-

Who we need-
1.God most importantly of all, don't suck, if you're a quick learner, listen well, and do not repeat stupid mistakes, fine, but if you're just straight up awful don't waste your time.
2.I need players who don't have to have their mum tuck them in at 9pm. Not sure the length of rotations, im sure they will vary, but degenerates who can poop a sock like there's no tomorrow are wanted. Obviously would be great if we had AM and PM players so you night owls or early birds are very wanted!

3.Level 55-60 required. tanks i will only take 60, unless you are 59 and geared out the yin yang. pullers 58+, clerics 55+, shamans 60 only, must have torpor and malo.

4.Don't be a muppet baby.

-Does not matter if you are TMO, IB, FE, BDA, or unguilded, all are welcome if you fit the above criteria(within the structured number of people we are looking for). There is no required time to stay in the collaboration, feel free to leave whenever without us being bitter, this is a great way to make extra cash on the side if you're a heavy raider, or just someone who wants to twink an alt!-

Please pm if interested with level/class and player name.

lecompte
07-22-2013, 10:31 AM
What are you playing in this equation? May be helpful to know.

Bantam 1
07-22-2013, 10:36 AM
I would imagine there is a current team fungi farm.

newsmurf
07-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Im a shaman, id like to have 4-7 more players, and we would be set.

Gaffin Deeppockets
07-22-2013, 10:43 AM
Gaffin 60 Rogue :o

Naerron
07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
It's platlord!!!