PDA

View Full Version : Unleashing Jopac

Mattius
07-20-2013, 07:24 PM
For anyone who found my Gearing Warrior thread slightly entertaining, I am going to start a youtube commentary for p99 blue, maybe stream when I am a higher level. I am actually new to classic everquest so disregard any pronunciation errors, and it may be fun to see a newbie's reaction. Jopac is my super noob lvl 16 Iskar warrior btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSkQgVY-qM

Morlaeth
07-20-2013, 08:00 PM
I tried to GIVE you a sword the other day and you ignored me.

Mattius
07-20-2013, 08:17 PM
I tried to GIVE you a sword the other day and you ignored me.

Probably afk or extremely impaired in real life, I'm sorry.

Taiku
07-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Lol "Donate items or don't bother me" nice..

cukazi
07-20-2013, 09:33 PM
I have been handing out stuff in FoB handed out quite a few weapons think i gave you the green jade broadsword, glad to see it was put to good use :D keep up the good work sir.

Mattius
07-21-2013, 05:21 AM
I have been handing out stuff in FoB handed out quite a few weapons think i gave you the green jade broadsword, glad to see it was put to good use :D keep up the good work sir.

are you udro? Lol if so I basically owe you my soul at this point. I actually think you were the first guy before udro who randomly gave me the sword. All I remember is that two of you were very helpful.

Lol "Donate items or don't bother me" nice..

If you don't understand my sense of humor, it isn't my fault. :)

Midgeon
07-27-2013, 02:41 PM
I apologize because whenever jopac is too lazy to pull and people in the group start complaining I send them a tell saying that jopac is autistic and when he gets distracted... he just doesnt do it...