PDA

View Full Version : I've been undone

Tiggles
07-20-2013, 02:11 PM
I thought having 400 viewers at once was super cool but now this PRO LoL player is streaming P99 and its insta 1500 viewers.

Its ok though they are all bashing my beloved P99 because of its "graphix"

Anyways give him a shot its insane to watch some high lvl streamer watch our game.

kungentv

LordSterben
07-20-2013, 02:33 PM
<begin constructive and relevant commentary>

LoL effing blows.

<end>

Treefall
07-20-2013, 03:53 PM
The more exposure the better.

Kungen played a Wizard on red, so he's not new to the server by any means.

MogManX44
07-20-2013, 04:38 PM
PRO LoL player

sorry man, pros dont play lol, little children play lol, pros play dota

Lopretni
07-20-2013, 04:40 PM
sorry man, pros dont play lol, little children play lol, pros play dota

Stinkum
07-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Kungen's occasionally streamed P99 for a long-ass time now..

He played on the Red server as Lovely Icecomet at launch and is the original creator of the guild Nihilum.

NegaStoat
07-20-2013, 04:56 PM
I found out about the server by accident because of a League of Legends stream - I forget which, but it was listed off to the side with other gaming streams. I saw "EQ 1999" and said to myself "eh??????"

God bless this server. Installed, patched, got in game, tossed in the Velious UI and Updated Graphics files (not the character models - old school trolls forever!) and nearly wept with joy. The scary thing was logging on today and seeing the server had 800 people.

Brings back sooooo many memories. I think the biggest challenge I'll be setting for myself is getting my DE Necromancer over to Freeport to do the Janam & Rebby quests... if I can only remember how to find those tunnels... It's been sooo long...

Thanks for making the server possible, thanks for all the great info on the forums, and thanks for streaming.

hatelore
07-20-2013, 05:05 PM
People dog Tiggles, but I think its a good thing if it draws more attention to this server. Would love to see Nilbog be forced to open up more servers because the mass of people. P1999 kicks ass.

Pringles
07-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Because LoL graphics are amazing! Oh, wait....

Tiggles
07-20-2013, 07:26 PM
"I've been undone" not outdone?

ib4 edit

un•done2 (ʌnˈdʌn)

v.
1. pp. of undo.
adj.
2. brought to destruction or ruin.
3. unfastened.

Lottoanyone
07-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Lol outdone by someone better

Lopretni
07-20-2013, 07:58 PM
Lol outdone by someone better

As far as I know Tiggles doesn't waste his time with shitty ASSFAGGOTS.

I still lol IRL when I see "professional" and "League of Legends" in the same sentence.

Faulken
07-20-2013, 10:11 PM
As far as I know Tiggles doesn't waste his time with shitty ASSFAGGOTS.

I still lol IRL when I see "professional" and "League of Legends" in the same sentence.

Probably because all LoL "Pros" look like they are 12 years old rofl

UrsusMajor
07-20-2013, 11:34 PM
I thought having 400 viewers at once was super cool but now this PRO LoL player is streaming P99 and its insta 1500 viewers.

Its ok though they are all bashing my beloved P99 because of its "graphix"

Anyways give him a shot its insane to watch some high lvl streamer watch our game.

kungentv

You do realize that the server had a running pop of about 500 until a few months ago when Kungen played it for a bit and then the server went up to over 900 and has stayed high since.

xarzzardorn
07-21-2013, 12:16 AM
You do realize that the server had a running pop of about 500 until a few months ago when Kungen played it for a bit and then the server went up to over 900 and has stayed high since.

lol no

Karafa
07-21-2013, 12:42 AM

You couldn't be farther from the truth brother, should check your sources!

Colgate
07-21-2013, 01:54 AM
ye kungan quit as soon as he couldn't recharge and when they nerfed spell damage in pvp, coincidentally when other people got close to 50

go figure

Doors
07-21-2013, 02:21 AM
Kungen quit red when they fixed his exploits. A true pro.

Also league sucks play dota.

Yardcore
07-21-2013, 02:44 AM
I found out about the server by accident because of a League of Legends stream - I forget which, but it was listed off to the side with other gaming streams. I saw "EQ 1999" and said to myself "eh??????"

God bless this server. Installed, patched, got in game, tossed in the Velious UI and Updated Graphics files (not the character models - old school trolls forever!) and nearly wept with joy. The scary thing was logging on today and seeing the server had 800 people.

Brings back sooooo many memories. I think the biggest challenge I'll be setting for myself is getting my DE Necromancer over to Freeport to do the Janam & Rebby quests... if I can only remember how to find those tunnels... It's been sooo long...

Thanks for making the server possible, thanks for all the great info on the forums, and thanks for streaming.

Welcome :)

Tasslehofp99
07-21-2013, 03:35 AM
Kungen quit red when they fixed his exploits. A true pro.

Also league sucks play dota.

Any new age MMO sucks, I play EQ.

quido
07-21-2013, 03:37 AM
http://youtu.be/ICnlyNUt_0o

webrunner5
07-21-2013, 08:23 AM
Kungen's occasionally streamed P99 for a long-ass time now..

He played on the Red server as Lovely Icecomet at launch and is the original creator of the guild Nihilum.

First person to level 50 also. :rolleyes:

Lyra
07-21-2013, 09:38 AM
I didn't watch him live stream yesterday, but I clicked his recording. His falling out of the chair was hilarious, and even more so because as he did, his team mate died in front of him waiting for a heal. And then he ate. I watched him last time he streamed P99, 7 months ago. Guy is constantly eating while streaming! Gaming and eating while getting paid.

Figure it out Tiggles. It is the dream.

I didn't come here because of him, but I would have.

apio
07-21-2013, 10:26 AM
itt: tiggles trying to repair his broken ego

try getting a life instead !

Jarnauga
07-21-2013, 10:45 AM
ITT Tiggles became an even bigger attention whore than Tralina was.

Alarti0001
07-21-2013, 10:46 AM
ITT Tiggles became an even bigger attention whore than Tralina was.

ITT Jarnauga cant NOT comment on a tiggles thread.

Jarnauga
07-21-2013, 10:56 AM
ITT Jarnauga cant NOT comment on a tiggles thread.

ITT a french speaks better english than a native albeit stupid american

Alarti0001
07-21-2013, 11:25 AM
ITT a french speaks better english than a native albeit stupid american

Re-examine your sentence. Then try again.
Also, derp.

Wovenspirit
07-21-2013, 11:50 AM
There are 2 kinds of people who think LoL sucks/doesn't take any skill. Those are jealous DOTA players due to Leagues massive popularity and people who get destroyed every game because they don't know how to play a MOBA.

If you can't acknowledge that LoL is the kingpin of professional gaming right now, you are in some serious denial. Dota 2 / Starcraft 2 take a close second of course, and there is room for all of these games to exist.

Dota 2 has a completely different feel than League, it's more strategic, there are more build options, and overall I agree that it is a harder game to master. But Dota 2 doesn't compare to LoL's speed/twitchyness and smooth gameplay, it just feels more polished.

Personally, League is the game I play when I'm sick of all other games. It's just a time waster for me but I enjoy it.

SamwiseRed
07-21-2013, 11:55 AM
to say LoL takes more skill than sc2 is lol

Wovenspirit
07-21-2013, 11:57 AM
to say LoL takes more skill than sc2 is lol

I didn't say that did I? SC2 takes some crazy micro skills, League is all twitchy ness and basically how much knowledge you obtain about the game and champions.

They are completely different games that take completely different skills, you really can't compare the 2. I wouldn't even compare League to Dota just because of how different the games feel when you're playing them.

AexDestroy
07-21-2013, 12:08 PM

Are you retarded?

Breeziyo
07-21-2013, 12:41 PM
league a shit

dota a shit

hon a shit

play a real video game genre that wasnt born as a cancerous tumor. rip wc3 custom lobbies