PDA

View Full Version : Maybe its time to bring the old solution

Arteker
07-18-2013, 11:46 PM
Back in the ooc days , we had same trouble with the server being ddos, server was unplayable out of euro time, prety much like now when if u want to play fine u better do it earlier.

that time rogean answer was to close p99 server for like 3 weeks, after that we didint have same trouble.

maybe time to repeat?.

every nigth this keep happening more people keep getting frustrated angry due to deaths unplayable zones and in general absurd pointless menaces to the source of the trouble.

add the rmt trouble and maybe its time to give the server a rest for some days?

Breeziyo
07-18-2013, 11:50 PM
What's to stop the ddoser from seeing the server is back up and starting them back up again?

You don't combat someone trying to take you offline by giving them the exact thing they want.

Marcusar775
07-18-2013, 11:54 PM
maybe they should just give him his account back so we can get back to playing the game, I don't think most people care about this Corrupt GMs, 75% of the pop probably has never even seen one. if people want to cheat themselves of the legit classic everquest experience let them.

MaximiusM
07-18-2013, 11:56 PM
better solution: l2dns

Lopretni
07-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Best solution: assassin. Can we donate for Ro to hire one?

Kiwaukee
07-19-2013, 12:13 AM
maybe they should just give him his account back so we can get back to playing the game, I don't think most people care about this Corrupt GMs, 75% of the pop probably has never even seen one. if people want to cheat themselves of the legit classic everquest experience let them.

LOL. The solution to terrorism is to just GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. Why did no one think of that before?

Eccezan
07-19-2013, 12:20 AM
fuck the ddos'er, let him waste his money -- gonna go watch a movie! tata for now

Soandso
07-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Khaleesi confirmed worst character in all of GOT.

fastboy21
07-19-2013, 01:41 AM
when that happened it only got better because rogean moved to the server to a new data center, which cost lots of money.

it wasn't fixed by just turning the servers off for a few days.

my memory of this may not be perfect, but pretty sure that is what happened.

citizen1080
07-19-2013, 01:50 AM
when that happened it only got better because rogean moved to the server to a new data center, which cost lots of money.

it wasn't fixed by just turning the servers off for a few days.

my memory of this may not be perfect, but pretty sure that is what happened.

This iirc

myriverse
07-19-2013, 08:33 AM
So... we should reward criminal activity? Screw that!

Bantam 1
07-19-2013, 10:06 AM

You sir... are a level of stupid that I don't even have words for. If you think this through past a week or so you will destroy the server flat out.

Do whatever you want... just threaten to DDOS and get your accounts unbanned. Yeah this won't have any negative impact.

Cecily
07-19-2013, 11:29 AM
Best solution: assassin. Can we donate for Ro to hire one?

Nirgon
07-19-2013, 11:44 AM
Responder: "Hello 911 what is your emergency? "
Caller: " MMMUUUUGGGHH!! OOAHAAHAH (unintelligeble)"
Responder: "You'll have to calm down sir just try to breathe and tell me what's going on"
Caller: " (unintelligble) CHARDOK! IT WAS HOLDING A STICK IT COULDA BEEN A STAVE AND OH GOD (unintelligeble)"
*click*
Responder: "That's at least the 100th pixel call we've gotten this week"

Troze
07-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Khaleesi confirmed worst character in all of GOT.

Khaleesi confirmed for not being a character.

Stinkum
07-19-2013, 12:31 PM
some of you are way too addicted to this game

terrorism? seriously?

i agree with taking the server down, some of you need an opportunity to take a break from EQ for a little while for your own mental health

SCB
07-19-2013, 12:53 PM

terrorism? seriously?

i agree with taking the server down, some of you need an opportunity to take a break from EQ for a little while for your own mental health

Found the DDoSer

Mesenkomaha
07-19-2013, 01:04 PM

terrorism? seriously?

+1, let's all go outside and get some fresh air.

Nirgon
07-19-2013, 01:17 PM
let's all go outside and get some fresh air.

http://mfennwrites.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/dead-witch.jpg

Not sure if good advice..

HawkMasterson1999
07-19-2013, 05:30 PM

Until it fucks the economy and legit players can't even afford anything better than banded armor. Look what IGN did to live.