Any "Al'Kabor" spell

Correct? Anything else?

Ele
07-17-2013, 01:47 PM
flaming sword of lame

Estu
07-17-2013, 02:12 PM
flaming sword of lame

Why's this spell suck? I don't really know anything about it. Isn't it basically like a DoT?

Tuljin
07-17-2013, 06:12 PM
flaming sword of xuzl summons a pet that attacks a single target until either it or the target is dead. it costs a lot of mana and you have to cast about a million eye of zomms to get your conjure high enough to use it

definitely do NOT skip concussion - - its kind of a PITA quest but its not hard. it only costs 25 mana, casts quickly, and you can cast it and land it during the duration of a stun.

another common spell people skip is manasink - - find it and buy it, its a 250dmg spell only rune that only costs a jasper to cast. people would give up a nut to have it yet its incredible how many wizards never even get it :/

Lojik
07-17-2013, 07:35 PM
flaming sword of xuzl summons a pet that attacks a single target until either it or the target is dead. it costs a lot of mana and you have to cast about a million eye of zomms to get your conjure high enough to use it

definitely do NOT skip concussion - - its kind of a PITA quest but its not hard. it only costs 25 mana, casts quickly, and you can cast it and land it during the duration of a stun.

another common spell people skip is manasink - - find it and buy it, its a 250dmg spell only rune that only costs a jasper to cast. people would give up a nut to have it yet its incredible how many wizards never even get it :/

Well technically concussion is a level 39 spell even though it's tough to get at that level. My complaint with it, is that any MOB that it would be of real use on resists this spell too often.

Manasink looks great and I will definitely get it. Waiting for the day that they update Manaskin to only be one peridot..can't remember when in the timeline this happens. Still a little on the poor side to afford 2 dots per cast =/

Tuljin
07-18-2013, 12:38 AM
concussion sticks to pretty much all non-boss mobs, which is really what you need it for - if you're dungeon crawling and you need to open up some DPS on a tough mob or if you are chainstunning you want to make sure the agro stays on your melee. pepper in concussions and you wont get agro (fast cast and only 25 mana). also, if a mob is running after you cause you agro it for whatever reason you can cast it and it will instantly run away from you and to the next person on the hate list.

it is a difficult spell to get at 39, gotta wait till 50s to get it really unless you have some good friends in their 50s that feel like killing the PH mobs in COM and KC while you sit there and get resisted :P

Lojik
07-18-2013, 03:20 AM
concussion sticks to pretty much all non-boss mobs, which is really what you need it for - if you're dungeon crawling and you need to open up some DPS on a tough mob or if you are chainstunning you want to make sure the agro stays on your melee. pepper in concussions and you wont get agro (fast cast and only 25 mana). also, if a mob is running after you cause you agro it for whatever reason you can cast it and it will instantly run away from you and to the next person on the hate list.

it is a difficult spell to get at 39, gotta wait till 50s to get it really unless you have some good friends in their 50s that feel like killing the PH mobs in COM and KC while you sit there and get resisted :P

Well maybe you've had better experience with it than me. So far I've really only used it in planes, and non-boss mobs resist probably 90% of the time at level 53.

Tuljin
07-19-2013, 11:51 AM
get some levels and it will stick more! also, it generally doesnt stick very well to plane of sky mobs (unless they're mala/maloed, but then again you probably shouldnt be getting agro on sky mobs :P) and it does just fine on fear/hate mobs. i was using it on seb mobs at lvl 55 on and it worked great

also, dont skip draught of jiva!! interrupt nuke is key!!!