PDA

View Full Version : Project 1999 Challenge - Day 5 - Road to 60

Orotiagito
07-17-2013, 12:45 AM
www.twitch.tv/orotiagito

Follow me and witness my journey first hand.

I have a high quality stream, with cam and I always love seeing new faces!

Orotiagito
07-17-2013, 01:30 AM
I was called to raid with my WoW guild, so I'll update the thread when I return to Everquest. Sorry guys, I can't leave my friends hanging.

Orotiagito
07-17-2013, 05:06 AM
Streaming now! 30 viewers! stop by!

funhorroryes
07-17-2013, 08:42 AM
god turn off those luclin models

-1 viewer

Goseals6
07-17-2013, 11:57 AM
what UI is that???

Widan
07-17-2013, 12:17 PM
god turn off those luclin models

-1 viewer

shutup faggot

Arterian
07-17-2013, 12:35 PM
I do dislike shadows, new water and Luclin models. That being said he's a cool guy with a good quality stream.

Dezik
07-17-2013, 01:47 PM
shutup faggot

Calling ppl faggot because they dont like luclin models? Talk about backwards

Kope
07-17-2013, 02:01 PM
what UI is that???

Duxa's UI. I believe it can be found in the technical forum.

Orotiagito
07-18-2013, 02:39 AM
I use Luclin models because that's the graphics I first encountered a decade ago when I first played EQ. I tell everyone this :) Streaming in 5 mins - www.twitch.tv/orotiagito

Orotiagito
07-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Updated my res texture also, now all the people that cant stand luclin models can complain about my environment detail. Come check it out, looks nice.

Kelven
07-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Cool stream, but god I hate those luclin models

Shannacore
07-18-2013, 11:49 AM
DAT BEARD

a/s/l?

LordSterben
07-18-2013, 01:21 PM
I don't make any effort to keep up with the march of progress, as evidenced by the fact that I'm playing a game that's older than my Scotch. What's the point of this whole streaming thing? People watch you play a game instead of just playing it themselves? I don't get why that would be entertaining at all.

My other qualm is that I read that all of you people streaming slows down the game for those of us who actually want to play it. If so, please stop doing it. Do a podcast or beat off on chat roulette to get attention like a normal person.

If the above is not true...disregard with my apologies.

Bantam 1
07-18-2013, 01:26 PM
I don't make any effort to keep up with the march of progress, as evidenced by the fact that I'm playing a game that's older than my Scotch. What's the point of this whole streaming thing? People watch you play a game instead of just playing it themselves? I don't get why that would be entertaining at all.

My other qualm is that I read that all of you people streaming slows down the game for those of us who actually want to play it. If so, please stop doing it. Do a podcast or beat off on chat roulette to get attention like a normal person.

It doesn't slow down the game. I don't know how logically it would... its like saying streaming makes the sun go down faster.

Nikon
07-18-2013, 01:27 PM

I don't see how that would be possible. The stream is processed locally on the computer doing the streaming. It doesn't interact with EQ's client.

Tecmos Deception
07-18-2013, 01:28 PM
What's the point of this whole streaming thing? People watch you play a game instead of just playing it themselves? I don't get why that would be entertaining at all.

It should be quite obvious that other people do it because, unlike you, they do find it entertaining. Besides, it's not like you can't watch a stream while playing p99 at the same time.

Where'd you read that? You really shouldn't believe random stuff you read unless there is good reason to believe it. I do enjoy how your ignorance led you to make a real life attack on streamers though, ya moran.

Some (most?) people. /sigh

LordSterben
07-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Where'd you read that? You really shouldn't believe random stuff you read unless there is good reason to believe it. I do enjoy how your ignorance led you to make a real life attack on streamers though, ya moran.

Some (most?) people. /sigh

Lol...and some people (like you?) Are too quick to get defensive. I asked because I wanted to know what it is exactly...maybe there's something about it that's entertaining that I don't.know about. I read about streams slowing down the game on this forum and my "attack" was a joke, you tool. Don't be so serious.
I even put "if this is not accurate then disregard with my apologies." Which would not follow an attack....it was in fact a means to make sure that someone wouldn't get butt hurt by my joke and get all righteous on me.

Apparently your butt is more sensitive than I had anticipated.

Hopefully the OP doesn't need me to apologize again for joking around. Since he apparently wants to be a public figure I'm sure he realizes that heckling and cajoling comes with the territory. ;)

Tiggles
07-18-2013, 01:50 PM
I like your stream,

Who did your artwork on your page and what webcam do you use?

Waedawen
07-19-2013, 12:58 AM
Hey you're the guy that I saw in EC the other day and I called out your name from PSO

Also my friend uses that same Spike image for his skype avatar.

U a pretty cool guy. Too bad your stream is offline right now

Orotiagito
07-19-2013, 02:26 AM
I like your stream,

Who did your artwork on your page and what webcam do you use?
I did, took me about 6 hours to learn how to use Photoshop CS 6. Its was simple after I made one button, I just repeated the same thing for every other button. Background was made in about 10 minutes :)

Hey you're the guy that I saw in EC the other day and I called out your name from PSO

Also my friend uses that same Spike image for his skype avatar.

U a pretty cool guy. Too bad your stream is offline right now
I'm streaming now, Day 7 if you're online :)

DAT BEARD

a/s/l?
23/m/Va

LAWL

$1500 dollar computer, plus 50 download/10 upload. I can play max res games while streaming and it won't slow down my game. EQ is a cakewalk :P

kylok
07-19-2013, 02:45 AM
$1500 dollar computer, plus 50 download/10 upload. I can play max res games while streaming and it won't slow down my game. EQ is a cakewalk :P

Then why aren't you streaming in 1080p bro? Use OBS lets you stream at any res you want and its free.

Lopretni
07-19-2013, 02:51 AM
Then why aren't you streaming in 1080p bro? Use OBS lets you stream at any res you want and its free.

Not everyone can watch 1080p. In fact, with my shitty internet quite a few 720p streams are unwatchable for me.

Orotiagito
07-19-2013, 02:53 AM
Not everyone can watch 1080p.

Exactly, streaming 1080p means everyone has to have a very good download.

Tiggles
07-19-2013, 02:56 AM

Aye the highest i stream in is at 720p

kylok
07-19-2013, 02:59 AM
All very good reasons - I'll stick to my 1080p

Orotiagito
07-19-2013, 08:56 AM
I'll be streaming for another 6 hours before I head off to do some real life activites, I'll be returning around 10 p.m. EST. www.twitch.tv/orotiagito

mymymysharona
07-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Just dropping in to say you've inspired me to start yet another clothie -- this time a stinkin' inkie Wizard named Casfar. Had a mage awhile back, but I lost all the login info, and kinda just felt like starting fresh anyway.
Keep it up with the streaming, been loving watching ya work them bongos.

trukk
07-19-2013, 11:45 AM
<snip>
...as evidenced by the fact that I'm playing a game that's older than my Scotch.
<snip>

You need to drink better scotch :D

You should check out TSOL's stream. He plays old vinyl records while streaming. Nice 70's classic rock stuff. Great to have streaming on the 2nd monitor while playing at night. Even has a little split cam showing the record playing. Pretty neat

twitch.tv/lodyvinyl

-Chris

Orotiagito
07-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Just dropping in to say you've inspired me to start yet another clothie -- this time a stinkin' inkie Wizard named Casfar. Had a mage awhile back, but I lost all the login info, and kinda just felt like starting fresh anyway.
Keep it up with the streaming, been loving watching ya work them bongos.
Thanks so much man, I'm glad my stream has inspired you to start back and enjoy the old content.

Targobaath
07-19-2013, 03:08 PM
10/10 Feed, would watch again.

Orotiagito
07-19-2013, 03:52 PM
10/10 Feed, would watch again.

<3 Montresuer

Mattius
07-19-2013, 04:19 PM
Good stream

Orotiagito
07-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Streaming :) stop by.

webrunner5
07-20-2013, 08:11 AM
wow serious?

watching a bard level up?

Yeah he has a nice feed. Like the guy. But watching a Bard run around in circles for hours is about as much fun as a sharp stick in the eye. :eek:

Orotiagito
07-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Yeah he has a nice feed. Like the guy. But watching a Bard run around in circles for hours is about as much fun as a sharp stick in the eye. :eek:
Haha, I'll do more groups but sometimes I will swarm kite. So just ask me questions and I'll keep you entertained! Pick a passionate subject and I'll never shut up!

Streaming in 5 mins making some coffee! See you guys soon.

Orotiagito
07-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Streaming now :)

Rogean
07-21-2013, 09:34 PM
I thought we disabled luclin models?

Shannacore
07-21-2013, 11:16 PM
Homeboy pronounced my name right, he's a winner in my book.

Orotiagito
07-21-2013, 11:38 PM

Lol please no!

Homeboy pronounced my name right, he's a winner in my book.

:)

Arterian
07-22-2013, 12:13 AM
Luclin models should be bannable.

Orotiagito
07-22-2013, 02:48 AM
Luclin models should be bannable.
I agree.

lol

Breeziyo
07-22-2013, 09:09 AM

It's really easy to enable them here using Danyelle's guide.

nov072008
07-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Seems like a cool guy. Just said I wasn't sure if I would follow his stream in chat because he's playing wow and his douchy fanbois harped on me, then muted me for saying my opinion about wow lol. So cool guy, bad moderators? I dunno

+5 to guy, -5 to stream

Orotiagito
07-24-2013, 04:16 AM
Seems like a cool guy. Just said I wasn't sure if I would follow his stream in chat because he's playing wow and his douchy fanbois harped on me, then muted me for saying my opinion about wow lol. So cool guy, bad moderators? I dunno

+5 to guy, -5 to stream

I can unban you buddy.

Orotiagito
07-24-2013, 10:49 PM
Streaming in 10 mins.

Orotiagito
07-27-2013, 04:18 AM
Streaming now!

Orotiagito
07-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Day 14 tune in now!

Orotiagito
08-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Streaming now.

Orotiagito
10-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Its been nearly 2 months, and I'm starting back on my bard.

I have:

Jboots
Mask of Deception

Atm, I'm looking up details on how to maybe make a few plat maybe from bear pelts but I could recall years ago I was farming goblins? for coins that sold for 4-5p each?

I'm level 30 (75%), and I haven't touched my Lambent armor quest so tonight at some point I'll be streaming the quest progression.

I quit because my account was hacked and wasn't possible to restore my items, that were all donated to me from several players on the server.

I won't be taking any donations, I'm even removing the paypal from my twitch due to real life issues with people that donated and disputed the donation. That type of stress isn't worth my time and I never intended streaming to be a full or part time job.

I hope to see my regulars tonight to catch up, I missed this community.

Orotiagito
10-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Live! Tune in!

Cyph
10-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Bah, wouldnt mind watching it but can't from work :(

Orotiagito
10-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Had a hell of a night, lots of new faces and some old. I'll see you guys tomorrow at 12:00 a.m. EST.

Laugher
10-03-2013, 03:38 AM
Good to see this stream going again, my bad I missed it tonight I was watching this stream for a lot of double xp week :D

Orotiagito
10-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Streaming in 10 mins.

Orotiagito
10-05-2013, 12:57 AM
Streaming!

SamwiseRed
10-05-2013, 01:12 AM
your name is too long. change that shit.

Orotiagito
10-05-2013, 03:40 AM
your name is too long. change that shit.
Everyone knows me by Oro, its hard to part with :P

Tasslehofp99
10-05-2013, 12:40 PM
I'll be tunning in from work tomorrow night, should help pass time.

billw134
10-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Do a podcast or beat off on chat roulette to get attention like a normal person.

This was hilarious.

I do enjoy watching EQ twitch for a few reasons.

1. I'm somewhere I can't play, and want to take a look.

2. Some streamers do instructional streams, and take requests. Tecmos did this, and was more informative than wiki.

3. Sengchou in my guild lets me wave at the camera.

4. It is fun to see content while playing an alt.

5. It is a way to get people to join the server, which is good for everyone!

Orotiagito
10-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Do a podcast or beat off on chat roulette to get attention like a normal person.

This was hilarious.

I do enjoy watching EQ twitch for a few reasons.

1. I'm somewhere I can't play, and want to take a look.

2. Some streamers do instructional streams, and take requests. Tecmos did this, and was more informative than wiki.

3. Sengchou in my guild lets me wave at the camera.

4. It is fun to see content while playing an alt.

5. It is a way to get people to join the server, which is good for everyone!
Lol Chat roulette, too crazy for me. I saw a person play Russian Roulette with a 6 shooter, with one in the barrel. Never went back.

Orotiagito
10-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Streaming and drinking.