PDA

View Full Version : I have a question or two

rideponies
07-16-2013, 08:29 PM
So i found out about Project 1999 roughly 3-4 weeks ago. I played EQ back when i was a teenager and had all the time in the world and loved it. So me and 4 RL friends started here I read through the rules in getting started : http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651 Downloaded the game patched and tried to start playing, we have 2 players in the house though so we couldnt both log we got a ticket submitted and i opted to sit out and research a way to get on. I saw a post about use your ell phone so i started doing that. A week later no response to our ticket and i had to continue using my phone so i posted in these forums. The answer was hurry up and wait. This last week or the week before i bought some plat from Platlord to help me and my friends out i purchased 30k. Within a couple days i was banned. So i go back to the rule set i read i look it over and i am confused its not against the rules that are posted in the section you read when you start. Not there i tell the Gm hey bud not in your rule set why am i getting banned for it ? He proceeds to thumb threw the forums find a post that has it as against the rules and shows me. Cool my bad i guess didnt know i needed to thumb through forums to find all the rules, but a first time offense of a rule not published to the same spot as the getting started rules and i get a perma ban ? kinda silly. Anyways i broke the rules their server their rules cool good to go i started a new account. Now for the question is there anyway that you guys can take care of the ticket that's been open for 3 weeks to allow multiple accounts on from my house as when i tried to log in on my new account and my roommate was on his i get the nifty little error still. You clearly have ample time to search logs or such maybe pass a little time to hooking me up and making it so i dont have to keep using my cell phone data :).

Thulack
07-16-2013, 08:34 PM
You would have been better off being silent. No one likes people who buy play for the game. It's cheating and yes they perma ban everyone on first time for buying plat. You probably wont get the IP exemptions now either because you broke the rules.

lecompte
07-16-2013, 08:35 PM
1) Keep it concise when you send stuff to staff, they have a lot of stuff to read.
2) Post in the petition thread, or bump your old petition every few days.
3) I'm confused why the first letter of the sentence is capitalized but not the letter "i."

rideponies
07-16-2013, 08:39 PM
eh i dont typically buy money, but one of the guys with us was brand new and getting us all from the corners of the world together and back for spells was proving a paina nd groups were somewhat rare at low levels so we got a small amount of gear if people dont like me for that they likely would have found another reason :).

1) we tried
2) the GM's say dont bump the petition it puts you to the end of the list.
3) i have HORRID grammar :(.

lecompte
07-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Whoops! Then don't bump your thread if thats what they said :x. I don't know your history but I don't think the staff will be too hung up on that screw up... You lost the plat, you lost the RL cash -- lesson learned.

Systolic
07-16-2013, 08:58 PM
They only get mad if you arent giving THEM money for plat

Just find the right RMTer and you'll be good

Sirken says so

Barkingturtle
07-16-2013, 08:59 PM
lulz

Systolic
07-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Wrong address

That was like 4 years ago

good try though

Systolic
07-16-2013, 09:02 PM
If I didn't want those things to be viewed do you really think I would put them on the internet?

Silly children

Thulack
07-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Wrong FB page too. Systolic thinks he's slick but he not.

Systolic
The facebook is correct

The address isnt

You guys can peruse my facebook all you want

webrunner5
Wow, never a boring day on here. :eek:

Frieza_Prexus
07-16-2013, 09:06 PM
If I didn't want those things to be viewed do you really think I would put them on the internet?

Silly children

He probably just pulled the wrong address off LexisNexis. There's like 4 of them listed.

I was mildly disappointed when your criminal history and bankruptcy reports came up negative, but I didn't get a chance to look at all avenues. :(

Systolic
07-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Heh, multiple posts where you are buying and selling platinum and posting to MQ2 boards.

This systolic guy is a class act.

Yep, look at the time frames - after the account I got was banned.

I havent shied away form the fact that I RMTed after I got banned on the chtulu account, why should I give a shit?

Lemiddar
07-16-2013, 09:11 PM
"We're all crying for respect and attention
while we're dying for a painless redemption"
-Daniel Gildenlow

That Facebook quote on his profile is fucking priceless.

Systolic
07-16-2013, 09:13 PM
That Facebook quote on his profile is fucking priceless.

Yeah try looking that guy up, he's pretty cool

Sarius
You went overboard, thread has been reported.

rideponies
woah this got derailed quick :P

Ephi
07-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Shouldn't have to say it more than once.

Don't post personal information (fake or not). Don't quote someone who posts personal information.

rideponies
07-16-2013, 09:27 PM
hey look a Gm :). hey good buddy any word on when you guys are getting around to IP petitions ? i would certainly be sweet of you .......

Ephi
07-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Zade is working on them right now.

Rhambuk
07-16-2013, 09:28 PM
wanted to say, they normally do ip exemptions at certain points. once a month every other month im not sure, but they do them in bunches. If your information is correct you just need to wait until they do the next wave.

rideponies
07-16-2013, 09:30 PM
lol now watch since my account got banned and i had to make a new one they will finally make it where the banned account can access at the same time but not the new one and i will need to wait another month :P that shit would be hilarious !

webrunner5
07-16-2013, 10:42 PM
lol now watch since my account got banned and i had to make a new one they will finally make it where the banned account can access at the same time but not the new one and i will need to wait another month :P that shit would be hilarious !

I would not hold your breath. :rolleyes: