PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Sirken and Dudeisbeast of TMO!

eisenfaust
07-16-2013, 06:27 AM
So yesterday I was sitting in EC trying to buy DF armor for my SK when Dudeisbeast/Salient offered to let me tag along in Cazic-Thule and loot the pieces for the DF armor they didnt need. After I had the pieces together for the Arms, BP, Gloves, and Boots I went to the Temple of Sol Ro and handed the wrong undead knight the pieces for the Gloves and Boots and had to petition to get them back. I logged in today with the items reimbursed! :) Thank you Sirken for the quick response to my failure and to Dudeisbeast for letting me tag along! Thats all.

Sirken
07-16-2013, 06:17 PM
always glad to help!

Aaron
07-16-2013, 06:18 PM
The GMs here are 99% good and the population is about 85% good -- though you wouldn't guess either of those to be true if you just read the forums.

Razdeline
07-16-2013, 06:20 PM
This kid suckling the TMO teet, but either way good to see people/gm's helping community.

Systolic
07-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Might wanna check to see if they used a dupe

Sirken
07-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Might wanna check to see if they used nodelaythrow

they would be flagged for MQ2, just like you were, but your concern is very appreciated, thank you.

Tiggles
07-16-2013, 06:25 PM

Systolic do you know anything about the DDOS that was happening?

Systolic
07-16-2013, 06:25 PM
they would be flagged for MQ2, just like you were, but your concern is very appreciated, thank you.

Hey Sirken how many Puppet strings did you dupe for platlord? 8?

Where did that random account with the fungi tunics come from?

Thulack
07-16-2013, 06:26 PM

probably knows as much about that as he does about "exploits" on the server.

Systolic
07-16-2013, 06:26 PM

Yep

Razdeline
07-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Of course he does.

Sirken
07-16-2013, 06:35 PM
Hey Sirken how many Puppet strings did you dupe for platlord? 8?
Where did that random account with the fungi tunics come from?
if you have ANY evidence of me being corrupt i implore you to turn it in immediately and have me removed from staff ASAP!!

my whistle is clean, so feel free to make up anything you want about me as i have nothing to hide. i wont even delete your posts to allow other staff to fully investigate your claims ;)

zanderklocke
07-16-2013, 06:35 PM

Your rhetoric and posts on this forum are worthless. I don't care if you do or do not have information regarding corruption, exploits, or RMT taking place on the server. There is no way anything you could report to the public is as toxic or detrimental as your behavior you exhibit in every post. Either post what you have to the public or leave. You add no substance or value to the community by any posts you make on the forums. Your interview in game did nothing more than incite fear mania and superstition; it added no value or knowledge to the community. You ask about having your account back; why would you even want it back to play on a server of whose community you are so adamantly interested in destroying? You don't care about the server, so why bother drawing this game out. The server doesn't want you here if you are going to continue behaving the way you do, and the server is at the point of not even caring what dirty information you might have, with an extra emphasis on might.

TLDR: Cut the bullshit or leave.

Systolic
07-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Already done, but by now you have probably covered your tracks.

Tiggles
07-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Yep

Thats all i needed to know

thank you

Razdeline
07-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Already done, but by now you have probably covered your tracks.

Obvious trolling at this point. Don't feed the troll.

Sirken
07-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Obvious trolling at this point. Don't feed the troll.

he aggravates me, but noted,. he must not realize i dont have database access. physically not possible to cover my tracks :cool:

Razdeline
07-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Pretty sure his display at the interview proves he doesn't even know what a database is.

Flamewraith
07-16-2013, 06:44 PM
he aggravates me, but noted,. he must not realize i dont have database access. physically not possible to cover my tracks :cool:

Yeah Sirks he is just trying to get a raise out of you. Don't let him get under your skin, I'd like to think that the entire community could vouch for your clean whistle. (Especially me considering how I threw myself in front of you to protect you from that merciless sarnak hellbent on ripping your throat out and devouring your innards.) You're welcome by the way.

lecompte
07-16-2013, 06:44 PM

Bah, I know you're colluding with Ephi to cover your tracks. You buy him beer and pizza with all that RMT money to keep him in your pocket.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Roflcopter.gif

Aeolwind
07-16-2013, 06:45 PM
lol

Nirgon
07-16-2013, 06:48 PM
physically not possible to cover my tracks :cool:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26986577.jpg

Hateplow
07-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Yep

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll284/mlmadmax/butthurt.png

Lopretni
07-16-2013, 06:58 PM
lol@anyone listening to Sirken, everyone already knows who you really are... HIMMLER!

Systolic
07-16-2013, 07:58 PM
ZOMG MAYBE IF I RIM SIRKEN NICE AND HARD I MIGHT GET A DUPED FUNGI ZOMG

Because yeah, database access is required to dupe items

Sarius
07-16-2013, 08:02 PM
No DB access would be required to cover tracks.....I thought you had better reading comprehension skills

Razdeline
07-16-2013, 08:03 PM
I see what you did there, but still no 'proof' on duping items. Actually everything you have said has no proof - And in the educational world,(you should know you are in college) Nothing is fact unless there is some type of credible reference. Which none has been presented this entire time.

Systolic
07-16-2013, 08:04 PM
No DB access would be required to cover tracks.....I thought you had better reading comprehension skills

Well Im not so sure that covering tracks is needed given how the GMs have responded with the info I gave them already. Maybe they all take a 'blind eye' like Sirken does.

Systolic
07-16-2013, 08:05 PM
I see what you did there, but still no 'proof' on duping items. Actually everything you have said has no proof - And in the educational world,(you should know you are in college) Nothing is fact unless there is some type of credible reference. Which none has been presented this entire time.

The GMs have it, and you see what kind of results you are getting: none.

Razdeline
07-16-2013, 08:05 PM

If he had database access he could have the items appear in inventory via item ID. It's this same reason why I keep telling people Rogean and Nilberg can not be corrupted from the playerbase via RMT. If they wanted to sell shit they could do it themselves.

lecompte
07-16-2013, 08:06 PM
If he had database access he could have the items appear in inventory via item ID. It's this same reason why I keep telling people Rogean and Nilberg can not be corrupted from the playerbase via RMT. If they wanted to sell shit they could do it themselves.

And good on them if they do. Dunno if you guys realize but I play this game for free. They deserve some cash for reading this shit day in and day out.

Sarius
07-16-2013, 08:07 PM
THIS ISN'T THEIR FUCKING LIFE, THEY ARE VOLUNTEERS! What the fuck is wrong with you that you cannot understand that they cannot afford to spend every second of everyday, especially during the week, to go over whatever you claim to have given them. Why would they even want to make this a priority when you are a proven liar and bigger aspie than Harrison?

hatelore
07-16-2013, 08:08 PM
I think you're full of shit, kinda like before in the last 9k posts you've made. OMG I GOTS EBIDINCE! I SWEEER! LUUUK.

Razdeline
07-16-2013, 08:08 PM
The GMs have it, and you see what kind of results you are getting: none.

No proof the gm's have anything from you afaik.

Your only ace in the hole, actually your only playable set is by giving that evidence the community. Which anyone here could see as the most logical thing to do, given your claims.

What you are doing by all of this is only proving you have nothing damning.

Sarius
07-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Systolic, you went on and on about how you had crazy exploits and then just used some MQ2 bullshit. Why should anybody believe a goddam word you say?

lecompte
07-16-2013, 08:10 PM
They deserve some cash for reading this shit day in and day out.

On that note, I'm sending you some money. Please don't shut down the server for putting up with this crap for a couple weeks now. It should get better soon. Buy some pizza nd beer with my money. EDIT: And thanks for that manastone. I've been needing one.

Sarius
07-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Nilbog has a gluten allergy, was to be insensitive Lecompte!

Portasaurus
07-16-2013, 08:12 PM
wait wait wait is that in-game pizza or real-money pizza? Don't wanna get flagged as RMP

Systolic
07-16-2013, 08:13 PM
<Systolic> I will send you the superhp dlls
<Systolic> But Ephi promise me on your word
<Systolic> And I am going to copy an dpaste this
<Systolic> That you will get rid of EVERYONE involved no matter who you find
<Ephi> I get rid of people I can prove are guilty through our policies. If I can't prove it, they stay. Also, I'm just one person, and things take time.
<Systolic> See thats not acceptable
<Systolic> If people are running that dll they are guilty
<Systolic> And that attitude is going to let people slip through the cracks
<Ephi> If I can prove they are running it then they are guilty
<Ephi> LOL well then let just ban everyone on the server that someone says is guilty
<Ephi> i better start typing
<Systolic> No
<Systolic> Thats not what I mean
<Systolic> I'm not trying to be facetious
<Systolic> I just KNOW FOR A FACT that shit like that has been covered up in the past already
<Ephi> Look, I'm not promising shit. What I can promise you is that if you send me the DLL, it will go directly to Rogean, who will likely inspect it himself. If we can start flagging people using the DLL (can't promise they're being flagged yet) then we can start banning them.
<Systolic> He told me that it isnt retroactive
<Systolic> And I dont trust him
<Ephi> Well he gives me the power I have, so if you dont trust him, then theres no way you can trust me by proxy
<Systolic> He made a mockery out of me in front of everyone
<Systolic> When I was trying to legitimately help
<Systolic> Yeah I know my methods were stupid
<Ephi> Well you haven't exactly been presenting a good front. You're playing games with the staff. We don't respond nicely to that.
<Systolic> But I had to go to an extreme to get the attention
<Systolic> What am I supposed to do when GMs tell me they turn a blind eye to the very stuff that Im trying to stop?
<Ephi> Well congrats, you have it now. So present your case and let the chips fall where they may. Do it publicly, do it to nilbog, do it to me, whatever you want. But stop withholding things.
<Systolic> One second
<Systolic> Im getting the MQ2 compile
<Systolic> Its a whole folder
<Systolic> Can I send it on aim or something?
<Ephi> np
<Ephi> email it to p99ephi@gmail.com?
<Systolic> ok
<Systolic> Emailed
<Systolic> I have to go for now
<Systolic> But I want to talk to you more later
<Ephi> if im here, feel free to ping me. otherwise send me a PM on the forums
<Ephi> thanks for sending this

lecompte
07-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Nilbog has a gluten allergy, was to be insensitive Lecompte!

... Really? I can't afford gluten free pizza more than likely, that shit is expensive.

wait wait wait is that in-game pizza or real-money pizza? Don't wanna get flagged as RMP

It is RMP, and I'm flagged. It comes with horrible consequences such as gms/guides responding to respectful inquiries.

Sarius
07-16-2013, 08:17 PM

Loved this

Sarius
07-16-2013, 08:18 PM
... Really? I can't afford gluten free pizza more than likely, that shit is expensive.

Naw IDK, I was just messing with you. Gluten in beer too btw

Hateplow
07-16-2013, 08:49 PM
<Systolic> I just KNOW FOR A FACT that shit like that has been covered up in the past already

waiting

Reguiy
07-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Been waitin on my epic for a month. What's the trick?

Kruel
07-17-2013, 12:57 PM
I remember back in 2011 when I petitioned to get a black silk cape (rare from plane of sky) back after a turnin that went bad (my screwup). Oh how things have changed. Not only did I not get the cape back but I did get a response from Rogean that no reimbursements are done here - See below for proof =P

SOOOO BUTTHURT

Raavak
07-17-2013, 01:54 PM
No reimbursement is classic! My sk in 1999 did the darkforge armor right after Sol Ro opened and I screwed up a turn-in and was told "sorry, read better next time". This was when those HT'ing bastards only would drop one piece at a time. (Before someone goes and nerfs the drop-rate I'm pretty sure it was increased before Kunark went live)

Rogean
07-17-2013, 07:08 PM
I remember back in 2011 when I petitioned to get a black silk cape (rare from plane of sky) back after a turnin that went bad (my screwup). Oh how things have changed. Not only did I not get the cape back but I did get a response from Rogean that no reimbursements are done here - See below for proof =P

SOOOO BUTTHURT

And at the time they weren't. But as systems were improved and more logging was added, we gained the ability to confirm by quest logs that an item was eaten by an NPC or not.

If we don't have a way to verify what happened, we don't reimburse it. We won't act just on a player's word alone.

Nirgon
07-17-2013, 07:10 PM
Do yo thing playa

Rhambuk
07-17-2013, 07:11 PM
IOh how things have changed.

Change is a good thing.