PDA

View Full Version : Spare time duo partner

fiveeauxfour
07-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Hey everyone,
I just downloaded the whole sh-bang and I am looking for someone do duo with from lvl 1. I just completed the MCAT and I need to occupy the rest of my summer doing something. I dont want to start this grind by myself as it can be quite tedious. I will be on alot and I have almost zero preference for my class. I rolled a ranger back in 2003, but I know the bad rap they get. (Ranger Down, and the amount of dates I've had with the soulbinder is ridiculous)

Anywho...If anyone is interested send me PM or reply to this directly. Or not.

Plaidpants
07-15-2013, 07:57 PM
I'd be interested - no necessarily a permanent duo as I'm not on reliably enough but willing to group any time.

braincorpse
07-15-2013, 10:24 PM
Just started myself on a human bard named Hardrock hit me up if you wanna team up ;)

Taeluuin
07-16-2013, 04:10 AM
Hmm, I may be interested in joining this little party. What class were you intending to play?

Mattius
07-16-2013, 04:51 AM
Human's? I'm down to roll one

Lopretni
07-16-2013, 08:19 AM
I just started a human ranger on blue called Kranos if anyone's around and wants to party up. I'm a total newbie though, so don't expect any brilliant ideas from me.

And yes I am aware of the stigma against rangers, I just don't particularly care.

EDIT: Shark pit. Sharks don't stay in the water. Impossible to get my shit back. Not even going to bother, just making another character. Maybe if you folks have something in mind we can have a more organized group makeup.

lecompte
07-16-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm a total newbie though, so don't expect any brilliant ideas from me.

I'm prepared to furnish ideas on his behalf. You get the newb ranger + exp penalty + my love and affection. Let me know when you guys get to level 30. I got a couple of alts around there.

Taeluuin
07-18-2013, 03:15 AM
Shrug, I have a level8(and climbing) bard in Qeynos area. A level 3 monk in freeport area. A level 5 warrior in Cabilis. And i'm willing to make another character. What race of ranger were you hoping to play mate?

DarkwingDuck
07-18-2013, 03:19 AM
i would be down.. ie been playing a lot fo vanagurd.. and still love it.. but been meanign to play some more p99.. i have a bunch of lvl 8-12's thats id liek to lvl up

leave yor name here

rciv
07-18-2013, 03:49 PM
I just started up here as well. Play mostly evenings(5pm-midnight EST). Waffling between my level 4 bard and level 4 druid. Rciv and Tenweyen, respectively. Tell either one and I'll be more than willing to group up.

Taeluuin
07-18-2013, 06:11 PM
I dont have altitis, I swear... I just have a slew of level2s covering every area except cabilis now....

Halius
07-18-2013, 06:39 PM
I'd be happy to have some people to group/duo with however I am not on frequently enough so I would probably get passed by the group. However, for the time being if you do see me on on any of my characters feel free to send me a tell and we can group. :D

fiveeauxfour
07-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Im sorry that I have been AFK so to speak, but I have recently come down with a cold that had me under the weather for the past couple of days. Im alot better now, and I began a character Livid, a rogue. Im going to be playing alot so just send me a tell and we can chat and group!

Taeluuin
07-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Aha, chatted with you about a rogue cloak quest recently =p If you'd care to head towards the freeport/cl quest area I have a dark elf sk I just started. SK/Rog was pretty nice for duoing as I recall ^^

Lopretni
07-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Mordell - Level 5 lightly twinked ranger (I have 180 hp!) currently around Kaladim
Sintiago - Level 3 bard, fucking up skeletons and shit outside Qeynos gates

I tend to only play an hour or two at a time, so don't count on me joining in on any poopsocks.

Midgeon
07-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Iksars are what its all about